Only Real Men Can Handle 917-208-8721 Reviews and Discussion

Dear gentlemen ,
Our website is for members only, out of security and privicy reasons...Right now we are working on the options to make it more accessible for UG members...we will let u know as soon we are ready.
For now we will be happy to answer all your questions by phone/ 917-208-8721/ , we are open 10 am to 10 pm every day,
Look forward to hearing from you

I saw a girl named Angelina... Real pretty blonde the take home to mom type. About 5'6 solid c cups, nice curvy body but also very voluptuous. Anyways had time to kill while I was in the city so I called them up and asked to make appt the woman on phone has some screening once we get passed that she gives me directions of location. They are near once you exit off the midtown tunnel near lexington. I only asked about the half and was told 150. I had asked for Amanda but she was not available so the women on phone countered with I have a Ukranian girl which I had never tried before so I was sold! The room is setup nice and cozy a little hot for my liking it was like a sauna and we didnt even get started. I would have liked had they places like paper towel on the bed sheets but whatever I kept my head over my arms. She proceeded to give me a mediocre massage but she was very friendly and just was nice to be with so when she asked if I liked it so far I turned over and asked "Well you tell me" we rolled around a bit didnt go for dfk but light kissing was cool. I asked if anything more was allowed she said for $100 more I can have her anyway I wanted... I agreed, unfortunately this girl felt so good I wasnt there long mish and k9 was enough for me but it was more like being with a girlfriend. Afterwards she offered me candy or water and told me how to expedite the process if I were to come back. She also showed me via the website the other girls available and I have to say I am no stranger to a AMP and a LMP. This may have the best looking staff out there in NYC or Astoria. All in all It was 250 for about 40min... She was a sweetheart, it was a nice time would I repeat? Yes, if funds were available. an hour with a quality asian is about 160-200 so to make the leap to 250 for a half? ill treat myself when I can... Sorry if this isnt greatest review but its my 1st real one while in traffic

pokler

Power Bottom
Sounds like an amp like pricing structure where there is house fee and then a negotiated tip for girl for service. No DFK is a bummer.

Had some time to kill so called them up last night, sort of screening but Nthn crazy. Was told they had a selection of entertainers. Tall Blond petite brunette and exotic Brazilian. im into blondes so that's was easy and I headed my way up there. Nice setting and seemed really clean - both bed and table - asked me to undress completely before she started even talking to me (weird). then she collected the house fee and pointed to get on and relax. She said she prefered a bed (i had no objection to that white canopy bed looked quite tempting). The room was really nice and clean, i'd say they have the best set up from most places i've recently been to. She introduced herself as Chelsea, she had a really nice toned body , dressed in hot lingerie and stockings. She said she is from some small country close to Russia That's good enough for me especially since she started rubbing her whole body on me after massaging my back . She got fully undressed after around 15 mins since started the session. She was very sensual, her reactions to me were great, she seemed to be enjoying it with me. ST and HE were really good, she got me hard really fast but she kept teasing me with her hands and toungue not making me finish until i couldn't hold off any longer.
After that she wiped me with a hot towel. I was about to get dressed as she offered me a foot rub, i couldn't reject that since I had my 20 min still anyway. Felt great. The service was totally worth the $ , the damage is 220/h (which I did indeed stay).
Chelsea showed me around their website , some playboy selection up there. Unfortunately I'm not in the area much but I'll def keep this spot in mind, (fortunately for my pocket as knowing myself I'd be after testing them all out). She mentioned and recommended me seeing her friends Alice and Angelina I think are on Mondays and Thursdays. Blonde and brunette I checked the web seem hot. Allison and Amanda look hot but I'm into blondes so I'll keep an eye on Angelina.
I couldn't see reviews on any of them here (except for Angelina) so I figured I should post -will check back before my next visit - it's always easier to make a choice based on some feedback rather than just the pic since it's quite a selection.

pokler

Power Bottom
Decided to check this place out after viewing the ads the past few months and having my curiosity peaked. Decided to book Leyla for an hour since her pics really appeared to me as i like slim bodies on my woman and she seems to fit the bill. ( my first choice would of been Amanda but she has not been on schedule). There are no reviews on Leyla and very few on this place at all so I decided to go in with an open mind and just see what happens..

The phone girl gave me a corner to wait on at the appointed time. Five minutes before I called again and she gave me address. She was not the friendliest of phone girls but got me where I needed to be. I ring bell and Leyla answered door. As soon as I saw her I knew she was not the girl in the pics or if she was they are photoshopped very well. The real Leyla while pretty has quite a few more pounds on her. I was not going to let this bother me since as I said she is pretty just not what I was expecting .

Started on my stomach with a back rub but I quickly let her know I was not there for a massage. ( BTW she at no point asked for asked for the 220 fee).
I sat up started to feel her tits.. Nice so I went to suck them and was rebuffed. She said she is " too sensitive " WFT I dont want to hear that.. She let me touch them but damn when I goto these place I want to nurse on some titty. After 5 min of mutual touch I tried kissing her but was turned down flat. Not even LFK. Third disappointment. She started to give me a HJ but I stopped her as we were only 15 min in. I took off panty and asked if I could kiss her pussy and she said yes.. She laid down and allowed me to lick away but only her clit area. Any sucking of her pussy was stopped by her but no problem as enjoyed licking the clit. I was getting really turned on and angled myself for her to give me a HJ. This was at the half point or 30 min. I figured Id rest a few min and go for round 2. We talked a bit and I asked if she asked if I want a massage. I said I wanted a second time and she said no only one time is allowed. What! She said thats the rule there. I wasn't really satisfied yet so I thought I'd offer another 40 tip. She no .. " here a second time is another 100" Normally I'd be pretty upset by this but reminded myself that I went in knowing its a new place and didnt have any expectations. So I took it in stride. I asked if i could jerk off. No another 100. I asked about other services they offer. She said a BJ is 200 extra and fucking is 300 extra. So if I wanted sex from her it would be 220 house + 300 or 520. And it would be one round only. The BJ ( covered) would be 220 +200 or 420.
I had brought an extra 100 with me assuming that I'd get FS for sure by paying 220 house and 100 tip but boy was I ever off base. I had her finish off the hour with a massage and was more than a little annoyed when she took a phone and started talking russian to some guy holding the phone in one hand and use the other to move the flesh on my back back and forth.

So all in all I had a decent HJ from a decent looking girl but certainly not the girl I expected in the pics. Would I go back if Amanda comes back?
Probably no as their business model is just not for me.

thanks Pokler. Sounds like everything we hate about this kind of ripoff, rules and denied service place. White girls doin nothin for me.
Decided to check this place out after viewing the ads the past few months and having my curiosity peaked. Decided to book Leyla for an hour since her pics really appeared to me as i like slim bodies on my woman and she seems to fit the bill. ( my first choice would of been Amanda but she has not been on schedule). There are no reviews on Leyla and very few on this place at all so I decided to go in with an open mind and just see what happens..

The phone girl gave me a corner to wait on at the appointed time. Five minutes before I called again and she gave me address. She was not the friendliest of phone girls but got me where I needed to be. I ring bell and Leyla answered door. As soon as I saw her I knew she was not the girl in the pics or if she was they are photoshopped very well. The real Leyla while pretty has quite a few more pounds on her. I was not going to let this bother me since as I said she is pretty just not what I was expecting .

Started on my stomach with a back rub but I quickly let her know I was not there for a massage. ( BTW she at no point asked for asked for the 220 fee).
I sat up started to feel her tits.. Nice so I went to suck them and was rebuffed. She said she is " too sensitive " WFT I dont want to hear that.. She let me touch them but damn when I goto these place I want to nurse on some titty. After 5 min of mutual touch I tried kissing her but was turned down flat. Not even LFK. Third disappointment. She started to give me a HJ but I stopped her as we were only 15 min in. I took off panty and asked if I could kiss her pussy and she said yes.. She laid down and allowed me to lick away but only her clit area. Any sucking of her pussy was stopped by her but no problem as enjoyed licking the clit. I was getting really turned on and angled myself for her to give me a HJ. This was at the half point or 30 min. I figured Id rest a few min and go for round 2. We talked a bit and I asked if she asked if I want a massage. I said I wanted a second time and she said no only one time is allowed. What! She said thats the rule there. I wasn't really satisfied yet so I thought I'd offer another 40 tip. She no .. " here a second time is another 100" Normally I'd be pretty upset by this but reminded myself that I went in knowing its a new place and didnt have any expectations. So I took it in stride. I asked if i could jerk off. No another 100. I asked about other services they offer. She said a BJ is 200 extra and fucking is 300 extra. So if I wanted sex from her it would be 220 house + 300 or 520. And it would be one round only. The BJ ( covered) would be 220 +200 or 420.
I had brought an extra 100 with me assuming that I'd get FS for sure by paying 220 house and 100 tip but boy was I ever off base. I had her finish off the hour with a massage and was more than a little annoyed when she took a phone and started talking russian to some guy holding the phone in one hand and use the other to move the flesh on my back back and forth.

So all in all I had a decent HJ from a decent looking girl but certainly not the girl I expected in the pics. Would I go back if Amanda comes back?
Probably no as their business model is just not for me.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the utopia guide members who have been so kind to partake of this establishments fine fare.
Also if you allow us to clear up an issue that has arisen from one of your members review.
The girl in question from the Pokler review was not Leyla, she was Monica.
Leyla has a great body and she is not overweight, her pictures have been posted here and you can see for yourselves.
Now as for Monica, she is new and it seems we may need some orientation to get her up to the caliber of the rest of our staff.
The rates for extras may have been exaggerated some, so it's something we will discuss with her.
Mr Pokler, please call us and arrange a meeting with the "real" Leyla and see how wonderful it can all be.

Thank you for your time, and in the future, please reach out to us if you have a problem, we would love to get it straighten out.

pokler

Power Bottom
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the utopia guide members who have been so kind to partake of this establishments fine fare.
Also if you allow us to clear up an issue that has arisen from one of your members review.
The girl in question from the Pokler review was not Leyla, she was Monica.
Leyla has a great body and she is not overweight, her pictures have been posted here and you can see for yourselves.
Now as for Monica, she is new and it seems we may need some orientation to get her up to the caliber of the rest of our staff.
The rates for extras may have been exaggerated some, so it's something we will discuss with her.
Mr Pokler, please call us and arrange a meeting with the "real" Leyla and see how wonderful it can all be.

Thank you for your time, and in the future, please reach out to us if you have a problem, we would love to get it straighten out.
Monica? My attendant introduced herself as Leyla, whom I requested. Are you saying you baited and switched me? She was very clear about the cost of extras which I state in my review. If she was misquoting the numbers please take this opportunity to tell us what I should have been quoted. Thanks

Umm... I wanted to avoid writing a review... but I had the same experience with Tara for half an hour for 180 a few weeks ago.

Pictures are all slightly angled yet real. She was a nice personable girl. Unfortunately I was given the same price points as Pokler. An extra 200-300 on top of the 180. I just politely left at the end of my session and went over to A&K and had a jolly good time.

pokler

Power Bottom
This is Leyla.
It couldn't have been her...
It was Leyla and Yep it was your place. Room to the left with massage table first and nice bed at back of room. Her pics look similar but she has more weight on her than the pics show. Still pretty as I've said but not as good as the image in pics . Service for 220 fee limited to what I stated in review.