NYC street action 2010-2011?

Good to hear that at least there is some action on the westside, that area is really convenient for me, it was pretty good for a while before fucking Bloomy wanted to gentrify the area a few years back and there was a big article in one of the NY papers.

As for the eastside and the Lex stroll, I havent seen anything there in eons, just a waste.

Good to hear that at least there is some action on the westside, that area is really convenient for me, it was pretty good for a while before fucking Bloomy wanted to gentrify the area a few years back and there was a big article in one of the NY papers.

As for the eastside and the Lex stroll, I havent seen anything there in eons, just a waste.
Well, get out there and report!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
About bunyon...

Well, get out there and report!
I had a real great run of banging hot chicks np4p in 2006-07. But this run bunyon has been on since mid March --- for a middle aged guy --- well, it is mind boggling. He doesn't need to do hooker runs any more. Well done, bunyon...

Just a few notes from long walks the past few weekends. I haven't seen anything around lex and 28th ever. Not a peep not a hint. But the club girls around there are hot.

But west side seems active late at night, at least on weekends. There were occasional people out on 42 and west end for most of the evening. Nobody was on 8th going north until really late (after 1). Nobody on 9th north of 42 ever.

But I do have one gem to offer - it seems they're moving farther north in response to LE. Check the subway stations. After many hours of walking and seeing nothing of interest, as soon as I gave up and was ready to pass out and sleep, voila - there were 8+ in a subway station that won't be named but minimal investigation will figure it out. I went back another night during human hours (before 4am) and there were only 2, but it was much earlier. And I went back a 3rd night, and nothing because a cop was roaming the station.

Also, I did see an interesting van by one of the clubs slightly farther south west side. it had the words pleasure bus or something similar on the side which made me chuckle because it was bouncing.

Finally, several of the hotels that have outdoor seating between west side and east side had ladies obviously looking for customers. they were cute. but since i didn't have a room at said establishments, i figured that it wouldn't be cost effective to consider them.

Note, I generally don't partake with SWs (though there are exceptions). But the chase is more fun then researching backpage.
I assume you mean 42nd and 11th ave (not called west end until a bit more north).

Can you give us any more hints on the Subway Station tip? Covering the streets with a car is a lot easier than walking blocks after blocks subway line to subway line or riding and hopping out at every station. I'm very interested in this!

Hotel sluts aren't new but it's nice to know they are out and about.

I'm getting a bit of an itch to head back out from my unsuccessful hunt.

Last edited:
Oh boy do I have a story to tell...

I decided to take a stroll with my car through hunts point last night to see what was out there. I got to hunts point around 1130p.m. and there were like 15 girls out. Now none of those 15 girls were of my liking except for 1 girl who seemed to totally ignore me. I stayed around for a while in hunts point because now the juicy part comes through. I was driving made a left from Lafayette onto Tiffany then the quick right onto Barry, I had my windows down and as I am approaching Burnet I hear screams of a female. I see a congregation of 3 maybe 4 vehicles to my right so I make a right turn on Burnet from Barry. I nonchalantly drive up to and past a van and these other vehicles. There were these bunch of guys who were carrying a girl and placed her in the back of the cargo-van. I thought this might be guys doing harm to a girl who was obviously a street walker because of how she was dressed for the area so I stayed around and drove the area for a few minutes. After a few minutes all the vehicles scattered except for the cargo-van. I thought this was interesting so I kept a eye on the cargo-can while driving around and they stayed in the same place and the other vehicles kept coming back with more and more girls and guess what less and less girls were on the street. So I finally put two and two together this must be a undercover sting to clean up hunts point. We'll guess what it worked because by 130a.m. there were no girls out and when it started to rain hard the cargo-van and other vehicles took off and left the area. So guys I think the girls will be absent from the area for a few days and we should all watch out for these stings I am just lucky they did not get me for driving around interfering with their sting.

I had a real great run of banging hot chicks np4p in 2006-07. But this run bunyon has been on since mid March --- for a middle aged guy --- well, it is mind boggling. He doesn't need to do hooker runs any more. Well done, bunyon...
A 2 year run is a great run? I recall you saying that you spent up to $500 a night on drinking and eating?

I decided to take a stroll with my car through hunts point last night to see what was out there. I got to hunts point around 1130p.m. and there were like 15 girls out. Now none of those 15 girls were of my liking except for 1 girl who seemed to totally ignore me. I stayed around for a while in hunts point because now the juicy part comes through. I was driving made a left from Lafayette onto Tiffany then the quick right onto Barry, I had my windows down and as I am approaching Burnet I hear screams of a female. I see a congregation of 3 maybe 4 vehicles to my right so I make a right turn on Burnet from Barry. I nonchalantly drive up to and past a van and these other vehicles. There were these bunch of guys who were carrying a girl and placed her in the back of the cargo-van. I thought this might be guys doing harm to a girl who was obviously a street walker because of how she was dressed for the area so I stayed around and drove the area for a few minutes. After a few minutes all the vehicles scattered except for the cargo-van. I thought this was interesting so I kept a eye on the cargo-can while driving around and they stayed in the same place and the other vehicles kept coming back with more and more girls and guess what less and less girls were on the street. So I finally put two and two together this must be a undercover sting to clean up hunts point. We'll guess what it worked because by 130a.m. there were no girls out and when it started to rain hard the cargo-van and other vehicles took off and left the area. So guys I think the girls will be absent from the area for a few days and we should all watch out for these stings I am just lucky they did not get me for driving around interfering with their sting.
Now thats what I call great recon job, thanks for the heads up, you really are an onlooker!

observations from this past weekend

for anybody cruising by car it's a waste of time imo. as a foot traveler, i saw 2 on 8th and 39th who headed off towards 6th. 3 on 9th and 39th. 1 on 9th and 42nd.

but the telling sign that le were busy were 4 that i had seen a the previous weekend huddled in a car looking bored in the low 50s and 8th.

of all of those, there was only 1 that i would consider tappable.

the subway spot that i saw previously was dead both nights i went back, one of which was really late hours.

all trecking done between 1 and 3 am except the subway stop where i went at ~5.

also, i did find it funny seeing an uber fatty sw in blaring pink pants on 42 and 8th - who i had seen that same day walking into pawn shop to sell stuff up in harlem earlier that same day. wonder whose jewelry/watches/cell phones she was selling?

for anybody cruising by car it's a waste of time imo. as a foot traveler, i saw 2 on 8th and 39th who headed off towards 6th. 3 on 9th and 39th. 1 on 9th and 42nd.

but the telling sign that le were busy were 4 that i had seen a the previous weekend huddled in a car looking bored in the low 50s and 8th.

of all of those, there was only 1 that i would consider tappable.

the subway spot that i saw previously was dead both nights i went back, one of which was really late hours.

all trecking done between 1 and 3 am except the subway stop where i went at ~5.

also, i did find it funny seeing an uber fatty sw in blaring pink pants on 42 and 8th - who i had seen that same day walking into pawn shop to sell stuff up in harlem earlier that same day. wonder whose jewelry/watches/cell phones she was selling?

It went from great to good to bad. Well I had a pretty good 20 year run.

sutphin in the afternoon

Had some surprising sucess on sutphin in the middle of the afternoon the other day. As soon as I started cruising a somewhat attractive BSW in her 30s came to my door and was about to get in but got spooked at the last second and said "I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend from the other day." She left it open to see how I would respond, but my LE paranoia kicked in and I decided not to incrimimate myself just in case she was a decoy (she was unusually attractive for a SW). I said no problem, have a good day and drove off.

Continued on and saw a few potential BSWs between Linden and Liberty, but they were either hags or weren't giving me the time of day (maybe they were non pros who just dressed like sluts but they definitely seemed annoyed when I kept circling so I decided to move on).

I saw an absolutely gorgeous BSW by the supermarket but she vanished by the time I was able to turn around. But man, I would have emptied my wallet for that one.

Then I stumbled upon Tee a few blocks south of Linden. She caught my glance when I drove past and followed me when I turned onto the side street. Asked if I was looking for a friend, hopped in and was offered cbj for 50. I said I only had 20, she agreed without hesitation. Later I found out her usual rates are 30/60, the 60 being FS. Not too bad as she was in her 20s, had a little ghetto to her but was still attractive. She had skills too and had no problem finishing me in under 5 mins despite the cover (as little kids played a few housed down on the quiet residential block we poorly chose).

All and all I was pretty impressed by the sutphin stroll, especially considering it was smack in the middle of the afternoon. I'd imagine this stroll is off the hook in the late hours. Will definitely return to properly investigate.

Had some surprising sucess on sutphin in the middle of the afternoon the other day. As soon as I started cruising a somewhat attractive BSW in her 30s came to my door and was about to get in but got spooked at the last second and said "I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend from the other day." She left it open to see how I would respond, but my LE paranoia kicked in and I decided not to incrimimate myself just in case she was a decoy (she was unusually attractive for a SW). I said no problem, have a good day and drove off.

Continued on and saw a few potential BSWs between Linden and Liberty, but they were either hags or weren't giving me the time of day (maybe they were non pros who just dressed like sluts but they definitely seemed annoyed when I kept circling so I decided to move on).

I saw an absolutely gorgeous BSW by the supermarket but she vanished by the time I was able to turn around. But man, I would have emptied my wallet for that one.

Then I stumbled upon Tee a few blocks south of Linden. She caught my glance when I drove past and followed me when I turned onto the side street. Asked if I was looking for a friend, hopped in and was offered cbj for 50. I said I only had 20, she agreed without hesitation. Later I found out her usual rates are 30/60, the 60 being FS. Not too bad as she was in her 20s, had a little ghetto to her but was still attractive. She had skills too and had no problem finishing me in under 5 mins despite the cover (as little kids played a few housed down on the quiet residential block we poorly chose).

All and all I was pretty impressed by the sutphin stroll, especially considering it was smack in the middle of the afternoon. I'd imagine this stroll is off the hook in the late hours. Will definitely return to properly investigate.
Nice pickup and awesome recon, thats the only thing with daytime strolls is that sometimes its really tough to find a secluded spot in the daytime hours, depending on what stroll of course

Anybody have a HP update since I was last there..

Has anybody been to hunts point since I was there. Are the girls still gone from the area or did they return. I want to go tonight but do not know if it will be worth the trip someone let me know if they have been there.