NYC street action 2010-2011?

I dont know I wish someone would tell me, I guess the easy answer is BP but that doesnt explain it all. All I know is that there arent the active strolls that there were a few years back, that is undeniable fact, I've been cruising on and off since the early 90s. At least in NYC, dont know about other strolls outside metro NY as much.
I see a few on BP, but there were 100's of girls out there.

Yeah good point Irv, I've been trying that and it usually works and its not like we're making up the high gas prices. Its just that some mongers I know very well never bargain with these street whores and drive up the prices for all of us. They almost want to pay top dollar, its weird I know.
Well with less of us out there, prices may drop.

I see a few on BP, but there were 100's of girls out there.
Great point yeah there were prob 100s out on the NYC strolls at one point, now a fraction of that. I'll bet they just go to other cities now, prob hear that NY street scene isnt worth it. For example, I was in South Beach last August and there were dozens out, mostly attractive.

Great point yeah there were prob 100s out on the NYC strolls at one point, now a fraction of that. I'll bet they just go to other cities now, prob hear that NY street scene isnt worth it. For example, I was in South Beach last August and there were dozens out, mostly attractive.
I was in Florida and saw very few last week.

I posted on another thread, but I can tell you that Hunt's Point is basically dead. Checked it out last night and saw maybe 6 or 8 between 3-5AM...only 2 were worth the time.

JIMYDR - you the same guy posting on WSA? If you are love your reports!

Sorry to revive a dead thread but has anybody been to HP...

I have not drove in to HP in a while since my last posts on the area considering there has been nothing there to my liking. Has anybody been to HP that can give us a recon report???

I have not drove in to HP in a while since my last posts on the area considering there has been nothing there to my liking. Has anybody been to HP that can give us a recon report???
The last few times I've cruised there there have been some out but like Jimy posted nothing that made me want to take the plunge. Its like the same 10 or so girls out there all the time, if you get lucky you'll hit it at the right time you might find some new blood but that takes a lot of time.

The last few times I've cruised there there have been some out but like Jimy posted nothing that made me want to take the plunge. Its like the same 10 or so girls out there all the time, if you get lucky you'll hit it at the right time you might find some new blood but that takes a lot of time.
I had a sweet 19 year old spinner give me a $30 BBBJ last month.

Cool! Yeah I've had a few good finds like that recently but thats only about 30% of the time, there is a lot of wasted time and money looking around you have to admit.

Just a few notes from long walks the past few weekends. I haven't seen anything around lex and 28th ever. Not a peep not a hint. But the club girls around there are hot.

But west side seems active late at night, at least on weekends. There were occasional people out on 42 and west end for most of the evening. Nobody was on 8th going north until really late (after 1). Nobody on 9th north of 42 ever.

But I do have one gem to offer - it seems they're moving farther north in response to LE. Check the subway stations. After many hours of walking and seeing nothing of interest, as soon as I gave up and was ready to pass out and sleep, voila - there were 8+ in a subway station that won't be named but minimal investigation will figure it out. I went back another night during human hours (before 4am) and there were only 2, but it was much earlier. And I went back a 3rd night, and nothing because a cop was roaming the station.

Also, I did see an interesting van by one of the clubs slightly farther south west side. it had the words pleasure bus or something similar on the side which made me chuckle because it was bouncing.

Finally, several of the hotels that have outdoor seating between west side and east side had ladies obviously looking for customers. they were cute. but since i didn't have a room at said establishments, i figured that it wouldn't be cost effective to consider them.

Note, I generally don't partake with SWs (though there are exceptions). But the chase is more fun then researching backpage.

Last edited:
Just a few notes from long walks the past few weekends. I haven't seen anything around lex and 28th ever. Not a peep not a hint. But the club girls around there are hot.

But west side seems active late at night, at least on weekends. There were occasional people out on 42 and west end for most of the evening. Nobody was on 8th going north until really late (after 1). Nobody on 9th north of 42 ever.

But I do have one gem to offer - it seems they're moving farther north in response to LE. Check the subway stations. After many hours of walking and seeing nothing of interest, as soon as I gave up and was ready to pass out and sleep, voila - there were 8+ in a subway station that won't be named but minimal investigation will figure it out. I went back another night during human hours (before 4am) and there were only 2, but it was much earlier. And I went back a 3rd night, and nothing because a cop was roaming the station.

Also, I did see an interesting van by one of the clubs slightly farther south west side. it had the words pleasure bus or something similar on the side which made me chuckle because it was bouncing.

Finally, several of the hotels that have outdoor seating between west side and east side had ladies obviously looking for customers. they were cute. but since i didn't have a room at said establishments, i figured that it wouldn't be cost effective to consider them.

Note, I generally don't partake with SWs (though there are exceptions). But the chase is more fun then researching backpage.

Not giving streets and hotel names really doesn't help much.