NYC street action 2010-2011?

There is a slight resemblance.
You got to remember we probably haven't seen Jackie in close to 10-15 years.

Also the age listed for her is 30.
We all know that hookers lie about there age, but she's got to be pushing 50-55 by now.

Have you tried calling the number?
That's one way to find out.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I woke up right at 5 am. I hit Farrington first and nothing. I drove by the strip club and cars were still out. I've had np4p exPeriences there recently, so I figured I might get lucky with a response to a txt. Nothing.

Now it's full blown daylight at 5:45. I was gOing to Brooklyn , but something said Hunts Point. I got to HP around 6:00.

I drove around for about 45 min. There were girls out, for sure. About 10 girls, 5 definitely youthful and attractive. Latina, black, white . The others were crack addled and sort of gross. Attractive girls on Spofford and Faile. Two blocks west, a big NYPD truck with uniformed cops. Side said something along the lines of Safe Neighborhood Patrol.

I came back around and saw a red headed black girl gettIng dropped off. I saw the girl in the monger's car on Randall. I spooked the guy as I tried to flag him down and tell him I'd pick the girl off --- that's how attractive girl was --- but he sped off. I followed and she got out. Girl was thick and hot. She walked over to the group of 3 youthful sws (all of whom I'd pick up). At the point where I was about to pull over, one girl motioned to the rest with a chin nod. I thought they were signaling me as a cop. Nope. Right behind me, an undercover car pulls over and started talking to them.

I got out of there and wound up on Hunts Point Ave heading out. Right in front of me, a light gray Impala stopped short and uniformed officers jumped out. I thought they were cOming for me. I was happy they started accosting a young, black male on the street.

As I was heading out, someone caught my eye on that first cross street in. I turned and there was a pretty youthful black girl. She was working. This was near that taxi stand. I pulled about 5 car lengths up waiting for her. At this point, the another Impala (same one) turned the corner and drove by me. More under cover cops. I just took off.

Leaving Stop & Shop in NHP now. Both girls I'm seeing are working and I haven't seen either of them since last Sunday. Can you say , "backed up"?

Take that you fucking spambot, you were up for all of about a minute till I zapped your ass! Go fuck yourself and your worthless dirty whore of a mother too!!!!!

(This is in response to a spam post that I just deleted that most on here can't see now lol)

Last edited:
Hunts point is dead

I am here righting this post as we speak. Hunts points has lost its luster big time there is nobody out except theses two girls. The two out definitely are not lookers. I will be here for a while and shall post a update a little later.

Update on hunts point

It is still super dead the same two fuglys are out. If anybody is reading this and can give a place to check out between here and Nassau county I would defiantly go do some recon tonight for the board but I would need to know soon as I might just call it a night early.

There are still gals out at HP its just that in my experience its more of a late night, early morning stroll (from around 2am to the early morning). I was last there a month ago (around 3-4am) and there were definitely enough gals out, a bunch of young spanish and WOCs. Stumbled upon a pretty latina who I thought was a civie at first. Cool chick named Shea, got the job done nicely bbbj for $40. Nice personality, I wouldn't have minded hanging with her for a while but another monger swooped in when I took her to a gas station there to get something. I didn't get the number and no Im not holding back I just rarely get SWs numbers, I prefer finding different chicks when I go out not gals Ive seen before.

The only other consistent stroll that I know is in Brooklyn, around Pennsylvania Ave I think. Its been talked about on here, but I'm not that familiar with it.

Would You have continued to completion?

This should have belong to the Jersey City Medical center troll, but I could not locate that thread again, so moderator..you can move this post there.

Was on the Jersey City medical troll during the past thanksgiving weekend. Tonnelle was dry, proceeded to Grand then hit Ocean ...at the beginning of Ocean, saw a WOC, nice looking, nice boob, clean and everything...made the eye contact and got a response, swing around into the adjacent street, she hop in...we had some small talk, get to know her, etc and proceed to some short stay at tonnelle ave...bj and fs all covered...but in the middle of fs, woc got a call....need to go check on daughter...no completion yet but promised we can continue to completion at her place off of ocean....begged me to take her down...we drove out, she stepped out, got daughter situated with with friend and came back...we proceed to her place for continuation...

Got there, I sat on the desk while she take some clothes off the bed and get ready for the deed...my eyes strayed and stopped on a prescription bottle on the desk, picked it up and look at the name of the medication...the name did not ring a bell...but not having anything to do at that time but simply waiting...and with phone on hand, I just casually and lazily typed in the name of the medication into google...was surprised at the hits I got.

My monger mode changed immediately, desire for completion dropped from say 10 to 0 within one second, my small head shrink immediately, cover or double cover was not even an option for me. She noticed the mode change and asked what? I said nothing, she then saw the medication and started explaining that, it is not hers, that it belong to her sister. I was not convinced, name and address on medication matched what she had earlier given me as hers...I proceed to make my exit.

What would you have done? Though you started the did covered and know fully well that, the percentage of transmission is far less with cover plus the fact that transmission from her to him is even far less statistically..., would you have been able to ignore the obvious and enjoy the deed to completion even with cover or double cover?

The name of the medication is Prezista.

The other question is, did I invade privacy or cross boundaries by typing the name of the medication in my phone, would I have completely ignored or not picked it up? Am the curious type and the medication was in full view on the desk and after this incident, instead of some type of condemnation or guilt, there is a resilience in me to be more vigilante and use my phone and goolge anytime in the future in similar situation...what is ur take?

This should have belong to the Jersey City Medical center troll, but I could not locate that thread again, so moderator..you can move this post there.

Was on the Jersey City medical troll during the past thanksgiving weekend. Tonnelle was dry, proceeded to Grand then hit Ocean ...at the beginning of Ocean, saw a WOC, nice looking, nice boob, clean and everything...made the eye contact and got a response, swing around into the adjacent street, she hop in...we had some small talk, get to know her, etc and proceed to some short stay at tonnelle ave...bj and fs all covered...but in the middle of fs, woc got a call....need to go check on daughter...no completion yet but promised we can continue to completion at her place off of ocean....begged me to take her down...we drove out, she stepped out, got daughter situated with with friend and came back...we proceed to her place for continuation...

Got there, I sat on the desk while she take some clothes off the bed and get ready for the deed...my eyes strayed and stopped on a prescription bottle on the desk, picked it up and look at the name of the medication...the name did not ring a bell...but not having anything to do at that time but simply waiting...and with phone on hand, I just casually and lazily typed in the name of the medication into google...was surprised at the hits I got.

My monger mode changed immediately, desire for completion dropped from say 10 to 0 within one second, my small head shrink immediately, cover or double cover was not even an option for me. She noticed the mode change and asked what? I said nothing, she then saw the medication and started explaining that, it is not hers, that it belong to her sister. I was not convinced, name and address on medication matched what she had earlier given me as hers...I proceed to make my exit.

What would you have done? Though you started the did covered and know fully well that, the percentage of transmission is far less with cover plus the fact that transmission from her to him is even far less statistically..., would you have been able to ignore the obvious and enjoy the deed to completion even with cover or double cover?

The name of the medication is Prezista.

The other question is, did I invade privacy or cross boundaries by typing the name of the medication in my phone, would I have completely ignored or not picked it up? Am the curious type and the medication was in full view on the desk and after this incident, instead of some type of condemnation or guilt, there is a resilience in me to be more vigilante and use my phone and goolge anytime in the future in similar situation...what is ur take?
I can tell you what I wouldn't have done

1. I wouldn't have played taxi driver to a random streetwalker
2. the mention of 'daughter' makes my little head go into turtle mode, and with that said
3. I would not have gone into random street walkers house

you left late, but still on time imho

reality is this: who do you think you're gonna meet out on the streets? not the cleanest of the clean unfortunately. No, that is not to say that someone with a STD of varying significance aren't also at a bar, or a club. But when you lay down with dogs, you stand a far greater chance of waking up with fleas

Last edited: