Non Prescription Pills for Hard Erections

billyS

Reign of Terror
It is available in either 5 or 10 ml. vials. I have ordered the 10 ml. Which runs about 140.00 which includes a 15.00 shipping charge. You can save the 15 bucks if you pick it up at the Garden City Lab rather than have it shipped.

I use 10 units, which is .10 cc. There are 10 cc in 10 ml. which makes the cost of each dose 1.40. They send you insulin syringes, but only about 30 of them. You can request some more with the order at no extra charge but since I am getting nearly 100 doses with each vial, I simply pick up 10 packs of .30 cc small insulin syringes ( they send you 1 cc syringes which are a little large, but still small). Walmart gets 1.26
for 10 syringes, which place the cost at less than 13 cents each, therefore making the actual real cost per dose at 1.50.

As you can see, although the vial cost is high, the actual cost per dose is cheap, much as if you purchased 100 V or C at a clip.

I did not even check to see if my insurance would cover it or a part of it. I just paid out of pocket. Your insurance may cover it but I am sure your Urologist would have to validate the necessity to your insurance company.

You may even want to use a smalle dosage than I or maybe a slightly larger dosage. You determine this yourself by the amount of time you want to remain hard. The dose I use gives me the 4 hours I spend at the short stay motel but the big thing for me is no systemic side effects as with the other oral drugs. Also, there is really no timing involved. A quick shot gets you rock hard in 10 -15 minutes to stay hard non stop for 4 hours to achieve as many pops as your balls and your gal will allow you. Additionally, you've got a tool that will not fail for her the entire 4 hours and she WILL be impressed.

Trimix is a compounded drug that is intended for ED, so if you have ED, you may need a stronger dose than I use but it is much more effective than the oral drugs and still works the same way in relaxing and opening up the pathways for blood flow, only much more directly and totally involuntarily to the area.

With all this said. Research yourself if you are interested. You can find good information on reputable sources over the Internet and even YouTube. Ask your primary physician to refer you to, or just go directly to a urologist if you don't need insurance referrals. The Urologist will educate you.

One important thing, however. If your Urologist is not a liberal prescription writer, you may have to tell him/her that you have erection difficulty but none of the oral drugs work, have stopped working, or that you can not tolerate the side effects.

Initially, I had gone for BPH but had heard about injections and asked the urologist, who was very quick to offer me the
option. They will do an initial shot in their office to show you that it is not painful and how to do it yourself, along with educating you on it and their personal due diligence of making sure you respond positively.

As good of physical shape and blood circulation I have, taking other medications of any kind except Advil and/or Tylenol when needed from overdoing workouts, still at nearly 65, there would be no other way for me to maintain a good 4 hour fucking hardon without something like this. I've been using it for two years now. It is hard to say, but I may need to slightly increase the dosage as I age. I can't honestly answer that question at this point. The Urologist says I may and no problem if I do.

I hope my story answers your questions and allows you to decide if you'd want to consider it now or in the future.

The younger guys here may not need to or want to bother with it, but it could easily be a Godsend to the sixty plus crowd here.
So let me ask you a question. Does the shot itself make you hard or do you also need some stimulation? I know you have your regular girls but what if you were with someone who wasn't into it? Do you still get hard (and stay hard for four hours) automatically?
That might sound like a stupid question but Ive never taken anything other than Horny Goat weed so I don't know how V or C works.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Took the advice and tried the Russian Bear drink
Holy poppin snot lockers Batman.
Like a rock 15 minutes after taking but probably not the smartest decision with the heat and FORGETTING I hadn’t eaten all day yesterday.
Plowed my fwb and she noticed I took something amd was very grateful on multiple occasions LOL.
Side effects (felt a drunk/stoned combo but will chalk up to utter heat exhaustion before I make a fair judgement of it.
Hoping to get to the Doll House today as I am still ornery and hoping a 4th does the trick to relieve pressure in the pants.
Hey my question to you is the same I asked 60; is it the stuff itself that makes you hard or do you need to start fooling around first.
Especially in this case because this is sold as a pre workout drink.
So if one wants to use it as intended does that mean you'd get a boner automatically? Might make doing burpees a little difficult, don't you think?
Sounds like the "gas station shit" Micky in Ray Donovan took.

So let me ask you a question. Does the shot itself make you hard or do you also need some stimulation? I know you have your regular girls but what if you were with someone who wasn't into it? Do you still get hard (and stay hard for four hours) automatically?
That might sound like a stupid question but Ive never taken anything other than Horny Goat weed so I don't know how V or C works.
This product is very potent and you need no stimulation to get hard and if during the course of, in my case four hours, you start to feel a slight softening, just the slightest bit of stimulation brings it right back to maximum hardness.

This product far surpasses the results from the oral drugs, and without the uncomfortable side effects. The biggest problem is getting over the fear of it being painful, which it is not, and the queasiness guys have with the thought of pricking your prick (LOL) with a little needle.

If you don't have or feel a need for the oral drugs, then this is probably not necessary for you to even consider at this point.

For me, this will remain a mainstay as long as I continue mongering and is lengthening that time successfully.

This product has been around for a while. It just has never been touted as a mongering tool. It's intent was strictly for erectile dysfunction, as were the oral drugs initially

Hey my question to you is the same I asked 60; is it the stuff itself that makes you hard or do you need to start fooling around first.
So if one wants to use it as intended does that mean you'd get a boner automatically? Might make doing burpees a little difficult, don't you think?
Unless you go strictly for the prescription medications, all the other stuff on the market is either hit or miss, haphazard, placebo like, or just plain "snake oil"...and sometimes very dangerous.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This product is very potent and you need no stimulation to get hard and if during the course of, in my case four hours, you start to feel a slight softening, just the slightest bit of stimulation brings it right back to maximum hardness.

This product far surpasses the results from the oral drugs, and without the uncomfortable side effects. The biggest problem is getting over the fear of it being painful, which it is not, and the queasiness guys have with the thought of pricking your prick (LOL) with a little needle.

If you don't have or feel a need for the oral drugs, then this is probably not necessary for you to even consider at this point.

For me, this will remain a mainstay as long as I continue mongering and is lengthening that time successfully.
Thank you, I appreciate the response.
Since most of my p4p are half hour encounters it probably wouldn't be needed.
More of my concern is when I show up and the girl isn't as advertised and I'm not turned on. On top of that a cbj does nothing for me and I don't wind up getting a full hard on. These are the circumstances where I'd like a little artificial help so I can pound the shit of her and get my monies worth

...... They send you insulin syringes, but only about 30 of them. You can request some more with the order at no extra charge but since I am getting nearly 100 doses with each vial, I simply pick up 10 packs of .30 cc small insulin syringes ( they send you 1 cc syringes which are a little large, but still small). Walmart gets 1.26
for 10 syringes, which place the cost at less than 13 cents each, .
A word to the wise: any medications, this goes for Vor C and especially syringes should you bring them with you to a session with a pro or non-pro for that matter, should be in their prescription container with your name on it.

......As good of physical shape and blood circulation I have, taking other medications of any kind except Advil and/or Tylenol when needed from overdoing workouts,.
I would think that given that the injection is not a systemic (such as V or C are), interactions with other drugs would be limited. Not so with V that even interacts with grapefruit juice. As with any meds anyone takes look it up for interactions.

Did you get any heart palpitations or anything? A lot of those ingredients come with warnings for irregular heartbeats.
Nothing crazy but I ised to be a body builder back before 2 major surgeries and at one point took a supplement i think was called Sinply Orange... heart palpatations would be the biggest understatement ever for that.
More of a sweat and slight lightheaded feeling. But also consider I was outside basically dehydrated and forgot I had not eaten. More to come with next post
Rock solid within 10 minutes. Took an hour before I got to her home... most uncomfortable drive ever.
The actual act “burned” the side effects off. Either that or they shot out of me...
still feel a bit frisky even 36 hours later and she wants me to meet her today but the f...in work thing getting in the way.

More of my concern is when I show up and the girl isn't as advertised and I'm not turned on. On top of that a cbj does nothing for me and I don't wind up getting a full hard on. These are the circumstances where I'd like a little artificial help so I can pound the shit of her and get my monies worth
Exactly my use. For the regulars and fwb’s I don’t necessarily need but want to be better.
The “recovery” time is there evidently too as I isially take time to get back up. Two pops for me would have to be like 1 1/2 hours.
After pop 1 took 1/2 hour after pop 2 took about an hour.

A word to the wise: any medications, this goes for Vor C and especially syringes should you bring them with you to a session with a pro or non-pro for that matter, should be in their prescription container with your name on it.
Prudent advice
Half hour P4P probably doesn't make much sense for its use.

Marathon fucking and encounters where the stimulation from her are lacking ( be it her looks or her menu and abilities) but, as you say, you decide you want to just give her a good pounding to justify the cost, it is a good option.

I am in agreement with you as far as the CBJ. Without the skin to skin, so much is lost in the act that I would rather just have a raw HJ. I'm sure the gals feel somewhat the same about the use of a dental dam for DATY.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Exactly my use. For the regulars and fwb’s I don’t necessarily need but want to be better.
The “recovery” time is there evidently too as I isially take time to get back up. Two pops for me would have to be like 1 1/2 hours.
After pop 1 took 1/2 hour after pop 2 took about an hour.
My "refactory period" as my oncologist calls it has lengthen with age. When I'm with my side piece I don't mind because she will suck me until it gets hard enough to fuck her again. A pfp date will not be as patient. So it seems this stuff cuts that time in half? Good to know.
I think I'd rather cycle thru boners normally than have a raging hard on for four hours.
Plus I'm guessing this stuff gives you your max length and girth every boner?
That would be useful for a three some.

It is available in either 5 or 10 ml. vials. I have ordered the 10 ml. Which runs about 140.00 which includes a 15.00 shipping charge. You can save the 15 bucks if you pick it up at the Garden City Lab rather than have it shipped.

I use 10 units, which is .10 cc. There are 10 cc in 10 ml. which makes the cost of each dose 1.40. They send you insulin syringes, but only about 30 of them. You can request some more with the order at no extra charge but since I am getting nearly 100 doses with each vial, I simply pick up 10 packs of .30 cc small insulin syringes ( they send you 1 cc syringes which are a little large, but still small). Walmart gets 1.26
for 10 syringes, which place the cost at less than 13 cents each, therefore making the actual real cost per dose at 1.50.

As you can see, although the vial cost is high, the actual cost per dose is cheap, much as if you purchased 100 V or C at a clip.

I did not even check to see if my insurance would cover it or a part of it. I just paid out of pocket. Your insurance may cover it but I am sure your Urologist would have to validate the necessity to your insurance company.

You may even want to use a smalle dosage than I or maybe a slightly larger dosage. You determine this yourself by the amount of time you want to remain hard. The dose I use gives me the 4 hours I spend at the short stay motel but the big thing for me is no systemic side effects as with the other oral drugs. Also, there is really no timing involved. A quick shot gets you rock hard in 10 -15 minutes to stay hard non stop for 4 hours to achieve as many pops as your balls and your gal will allow you. Additionally, you've got a tool that will not fail for her the entire 4 hours and she WILL be impressed.

Trimix is a compounded drug that is intended for ED, so if you have ED, you may need a stronger dose than I use but it is much more effective than the oral drugs and still works the same way in relaxing and opening up the pathways for blood flow, only much more directly and totally involuntarily to the area.

With all this said. Research yourself if you are interested. You can find good information on reputable sources over the Internet and even YouTube. Ask your primary physician to refer you to, or just go directly to a urologist if you don't need insurance referrals. The Urologist will educate you.

One important thing, however. If your Urologist is not a liberal prescription writer, you may have to tell him/her that you have erection difficulty but none of the oral drugs work, have stopped working, or that you can not tolerate the side effects.

Initially, I had gone for BPH but had heard about injections and asked the urologist, who was very quick to offer me the
option. They will do an initial shot in their office to show you that it is not painful and how to do it yourself, along with educating you on it and their personal due diligence of making sure you respond positively.

As good of physical shape and blood circulation I have, taking other medications of any kind except Advil and/or Tylenol when needed from overdoing workouts, still at nearly 65, there would be no other way for me to maintain a good 4 hour fucking hardon without something like this. I've been using it for two years now. It is hard to say, but I may need to slightly increase the dosage as I age. I can't honestly answer that question at this point. The Urologist says I may and no problem if I do.

I hope my story answers your questions and allows you to decide if you'd want to consider it now or in the future.

The younger guys here may not need to or want to bother with it, but it could easily be a Godsend to the sixty plus crowd here.
When I googled it ,a urologist in Jericho came up with all the info on Trimix ? Sound familiar?

When I googled it ,a urologist in Jericho came up with all the info on Trimix ? Sound familiar?
I had researched Trimix extensively and maximally before giving it a shot (pardon the pun...ie. Shot)

I use Stony Brook Urology and they have the compounding lab that they use and recommend. They simply called in the perscription to the Garden City lab and had the lab contacted me (on my burner phone) to give me the details concerning shipping, optional pick up, quantity ( 5ml or 10ml vial) and cost. I ordered over the phone with my Walmart Visa Debit card that I also use for my SA membership fee, and had it shipped to my business in a plain unidentifiable packaging marked as personal.

If you would rather not have the lab call you, simply instruct your Urologist or the nurse that calls it in, to tell them that you will contact them. The lab will have all your information from the Urologist.

It is a very simple operation.

Thank you for answering my question, that is in fact supposed to be a pre workout.

Nothing crazy but I ised to be a body builder back before 2 major surgeries and at one point took a supplement i think was called Sinply Orange... heart palpatations would be the biggest understatement ever for that.
More of a sweat and slight lightheaded feeling. But also consider I was outside basically dehydrated and forgot I had not eaten. More to come with next post
Ultimate Orange! Yeah that shit has ephedra and caffeine - so this one is nothing like that?

FYI: I rememberd seeing Trimix before in another thread. A quick search and we see that, yes indeed, sixtyyearold had been touting the benefits of Trimix almost two years ago. And what's just as interesting is that he had been touting his stamina, too, back then. :D
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/v-or-other-such-drugs.52601/#post-1117025

The thread gets quite comical at the end. Banacek came up with a marketing slogan for the manufacturer. Genius chimes in with his "punnier" version. Mr. Wiggley adds his comical flair. Waterclone and the Wizard discuss the merits of proper grammar on Utopia Guide. And it ends with what is probably the start of the long-running waterclone-Pokler feud followed by a nice dig from the Wizard at the ironic faux pas that Pokler tossed at waterclone. Good stuff from better days.

FYI: I rememberd seeing Trimix before in another thread. A quick search and we see that, yes indeed, sixtyyearold had been touting the benefits of Trimix almost two years ago. And what's just as interesting is that he had been touting his stamina, too, back then. :D
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/v-or-other-such-drugs.52601/#post-1117025

The thread gets quite comical at the end. Banacek came up with a marketing slogan for the manufacturer. Genius chimes in with his "punnier" version. Mr. Wiggley adds his comical flair. Waterclone and the Wizard discuss the merits of proper grammar on Utopia Guide. And it ends with what is probably the start of the long-running waterclone-Pokler feud followed by a nice dig from the Wizard at the ironic faux pas that Pokler tossed at waterclone. Good stuff from better days.
Excellent detective work. I had forgotten that I had previously mentioned that here and I recall now that it was a result of my transition from the legit AMP game to the hardcore mongering world which began with the Asian Agencies, evolved to BP and CL, and finally has culminated at SA, with the legit AMPs still being my staple now and probably always. Can't shake that yellow fever.

Kudos to you Perry, and yes, Trimix is all about stamina and shock value.

It's real and it works.