No Negros Allowed.

Oz,

Business wise very good? Can ya make me a loan? lol

Pussy wise very very good? Make up the spare room, I'm commin down ta Florida!

So tell me about this Colombiana, You know there my passion, my possible demise but still my passion.

Oz, when we spoke on the phone I never asked you but now I'm wondering.
What made you relocate to Florida? If you don't want to discuss it here I understand, another time.

M.

I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. To co-own a thriving commercial/residential home theater-networking business and in just over a year I've paid off my initial investment and whipped the lazy locals and illegals who we sub contract into shape enough that I've finished every project in half-two thirds the time it previously took. Net is up over 100% from the previous year.

I also got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker at 12:02 am the day of expiration.... only in NY. I've been down here over a year and not so much as a parking ticket.

As for the Colombian..... She dances at one of the more popular Pompano clubs. Been practically living in my apt for the last week or so. 25yo smokin brunette, 5'4 bout 35c-25-35 and shakes it like Shakira Shakira. She's been on a mission of late to prove to me that Colombians are better than Brazilians.

Last edited:
As for the Colombian..... She dances at one of the more popular Pompano clubs. Been practically living in my apt for the last week or so. 25yo smokin brunette, 5'4 bout 35c-25-35 and shakes it like Shakira Shakira.
I usually have to pay to get something like that...

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. To co-own a thriving commercial/residential home theater-networking business and in just over a year I've paid off my initial investment and whipped the lazy locals and illegals who we sub contract into shape enough that I've finished every project in half-two thirds the time it previously took. Net is up over 100% from the previous year.

I also got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker at 12:02 am the day of expiration.... only in NY. I've been down here over a year and not so much as a parking ticket.

As for the Colombian..... She dances at one of the more popular Pompano clubs. Been practically living in my apt for the last week or so. 25yo smokin brunette, 5'4 bout 35c-25-35 and shakes it like Shakira Shakira. She's been on a mission of late to prove to me that Colombians are better than Brazilians.
Oz,

That's great, I'm really happy for you and I hope you continue to do well, NO GREAT! If anybody was able to achieve that my money would be on you.
I remember you mentioning that to me. I must have forgotten so I asked you again.

Can I send you a few of my tickets?
Maybe it will make you feel better and ya won't be so homesick! lol

Shakira Shakira huh? Does she make you wanna speak Spanish? ;)
Is this girl better lookin then Cathy? (you know the one I'm talkin about)
Each non born USA Latin sector always puts down the next and claims to be better but from my vast experience when it comes to class 9 times outa 10 a Colombian woman couldn't hold a candle to a Brazilian woman.

M.

Originally Posted by YouKnowMe
Studman,
Are you saying that I flamed the Jewish people in that comment?

Studman,

Well you want my honest opinion?
The truth is, like it or not the Jews do run the world!
How the fuck was that an insult?
An insult would be me putting another person or race down but if I exalt them IMHO that would not be putting them down unless of course I'm dyslexic which is somethink I'll really have to look into.
Now your version of how I was flaming and or putting down the Jews, please advise.

QUOTE by Duckman "I was being rather straightforward and not mincing words. If you truly believe "Jews control the world," I think you are simply undereducated about how things really are. I suspect you see things in terms of conspiracies and hidden alliances; you tend towards the paranoid or schizophrenic. If you were just being sarcastic or flip, I didn't catch it.

QUOTE by You KnowMe "If I exalt them IMHO...." perhaps it not what you said but how you said it.

I do believe Duckman said it politely. "You are simply undereducated about how things really are." Your statement came across like "All Moslems are terrorists." Then again, you may agree with that statement. So, how about all Christians are Catholics or all Italians are members of the mob.

YouKnowMe... If was exalting them OK. But in any event, how about a dissertation with specific examples and details on how and why you think "Jews run the world?

Funny thing is I never saw a Brazilian act competitively with anyone else who wasn't also a Brazilian. Maybe they KNOW they're 9 times out of 10 better.

Better lookin than even Cathy... and Cathy never cleaned my house. I think I lost your number in my old phone. I'll send you her picture.... You still have the same ema*l ?

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Funny thing is I never saw a Brazilian act competitively with anyone else who wasn't also a Brazilian. Maybe they KNOW they're 9 times out of 10 better.

Better lookin than even Cathy... and Cathy never cleaned my house. I think I lost your number in my old phone. I'll send you her picture.... You still have the same ema*l ?
Oz,

Yes it's the same.

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Last edited by Duckman : Today at 06:33 PM. Reason: clarification. was too busy controlling world banks while typing.

Staff,

I just saw that and can't stop laughing!
That is to fucking funny!
That was good. :)

M.

I usually have to pay to get something like that...
I tried to just pay her. I must have said something during our hour long SSCC (stupid stripper chit chat) that impressed her immensely, cause when I tried to convince her to go into the LD room to make money, she went reluctantly and only so we could "talk" more private. In there she we did a little bump and grind and some making out and she said she wanted to fuck me. I said I wouldn't fuck her in the club and she thought that was like the greatest thing anyone ever said to her. Told me she wanted to give me her number and her real name. We walked out of the LD room and she only asked for enough money to tip out with the bouncer. I bought her another drink and she put her name and number in my phone.

I tried to just pay her. I must have said something during our hour long SSCC (stupid stripper chit chat) that impressed her immensely, cause when I tried to convince her to go into the LD room to make money, she went reluctantly and only so we could "talk" more private. In there she we did a little bump and grind and some making out and she said she wanted to fuck me. I said I wouldn't fuck her in the club and she thought that was like the greatest thing anyone ever said to her. Told me she wanted to give me her number and her real name. We walked out of the LD room and she only asked for enough money to tip out with the bouncer. I bought her another drink and she put her name and number in my phone.
Impressive.

I wish I knew what I did that was so impressive.

But I do have this thing (I don't know what) for attracting sex workers.

Thorn seems to think it's my knack for playing hard to get and refusing sexual advances from strippers and whores that makes them and their world class self esteem issues kick into high gear.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I sent it to the CA addy.

So any new endeavors that might persuade me to fly north for the summer?
Ozzala, ;)

I will check that mail in a little bit when I switch over to that screen name.

Actually I'm working on finding a location but you know how I am with that.
I would say you know how anal I am about that but it just wouldn't sound right here! lol

So at this time I'd have to say no, there are no new endeavors unless I find the correct Location, Location, Location but it sounds like there are quite a few endeavors there in the south for me to take flight! :)

You always got the pussy, fuckin Ozzy ya still got it!
I remember way back when (like it was a million years ago)lol When you saw Ozzy and Slinky that's where the pussy would be. Who the fuck needed radar all anybody hadda do was look for the two of you and it was like a pussy mine! lol

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I sent it to the CA addy.

So any new endeavors that might persuade me to fly north for the summer?
Ozzy,

Marone A Mia! OY VEY!
As the Negro's would say "She's banging yo! lol
"OH" I almost forgot no Negro's in this here thread, friggin nagers <--- that's how they say it in the south. Schvatzas! :0

Oz, she's really hot! Seems like you been there long enough to have all your connections in place (Not that it would even take you long)
How's that song go? All my bags are packed I'm ready to go taxi's waitin LA LA HUM HUM HUM DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO, I'm leavin on a jet plane Don't know when I'll be back again cause Ozzie has hookers waitin for me LA LA LA..... ;)
You guys won't be able to get that song outa your head for the rest of the day! Be honest how many of you counted the do's that I wrote to see if they matched with the melody? LOL!

Thanks for sending them Oz, I know she's got a sister or at least a cousin right?

M.

Ozzala, ;)

So at this time I'd have to say no, there are no new endeavors unless I find the correct Location, Location, Location but it sounds like there are quite a few endeavors there in the south for me to take flight! :)

If you walk out of Palm Beach Kennel Club south to the corner of Belvedere and N Congress and right across the street from the entrance to PBIA (PB airport) sits a small strip mall on the NE corner (like being on the corner of Rockaway and GR Brewer blvd). Of the dozen stores half are so-called "models for view" joints. Kinda hard to think it's anything like a low key AMP when their flashing neon sign is a pair of legs in garters and pumps and there's a 40' high 20' across billboard facing the highway advertising the place. The only thing they ain't got are Mexicans stepping on each other to stuff a business card in your car window as you drive by. They never seem to get busted let alone shut down.

Depends on location... West Palm is prime for anything pussy related. South of that you wouldn't last 5 minutes with a hole in the wall and all the secrecy and security in the world. But with all the sex you want with smokin hot girls being so openly available and CHEAP in the mainstream clubs, there's no need for brothels where it's most lenient... like Pompano, Lauderdale and Miami. I have yet to walk into a club and not be offered at least a handjob or blowjob right out in the open sitting at the bar. Not even the old, "lets get a room and talk in there".... flat out cut and dry offers.

Last edited:
Mexicans stepping on each other to stuff a business card in your car window as you drive by....there's no need for brothels where it's most lenient..
In the context of the rest of the message, esp indicating that brothels would not be a profitable venture, what does this refer to? I have been to Florida -- but just a couple of times and not in the "pursuit of happiness."

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
(like being on the corner of Rockaway and GR Brewer blvd). Of the dozen stores half are so-called "models for view" joints. Kinda hard to think it's anything like a low key AMP when their flashing neon sign is a pair of legs in garters and pumps and there's a 40' high 20' across billboard facing the highway advertising the place.
Oz,

LOL, Your good!
Ahhhhh the corner of Rockaway and Guy R Brewer, yep brings back fond memory's! That sign that you described gives me ideas! lol
Maybe if I have the 40' high 20' across billboard facing the highway turned ever so slightly, like maybe a degree or two?
Now if there were only a way to stay under the radar with such a sign, hmmm
let me give it some thought and I'll come up with a way. ;)

M.

In the context of the rest of the message, esp indicating that brothels would not be a profitable venture, what does this refer to? I have been to Florida -- but just a couple of times and not in the "pursuit of happiness."
The Mexican card hawkers is a thing only the old Roosevelt Ave mongers of the 80's would understand.

The second part pertains to all the strip clubs which basically serve as mid-high end brothels. Cept they're only charging about 50% more than the typical low end brothels packed with the same quality one used to find in the quickie type places of NYC (Roosevelt ave, Episodes, Club Antidote, Fstop etc...). So a brothel in So Fla is hard to compete with the strip clubs which notonly offer a better selection but for about the same rate and they usually stay open more hours.