No Negros Allowed.

And another thing!......

i am also banned from some sections I dont see anything about this in the rules care to clarify?

Taffyman, because I am completely fucking bored I actually checked your posting history to see what I could find. Does this post from a sticky notice warning people not to reply to ISO threads in the CL section look familiar?
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=604652&postcount=14

It took me all of 5 minutes to see what you did. Why couldn't you figure it out?.........Your welcome : )

Last edited:
The jewmedia conspiracy is designed to keep the black man in his place, and away from the white wimen.

Otherwise their holes will get stretched out, and whitey will fall in.

It is a fact that slinky has regular meetings with mort zuckerman and the sulzeberger family to discuss various way to fleece gentiles and oppress the negro.

Hey maybe Kelly isn't really Canadian.
Nah, I've talked to her. She speaks fluent canadian.

The jewmedia conspiracy is designed to keep the black man in his place, and away from the white wimen.

It is a fact that slinky has regular meetings with mort zuckerman and the sulzeberger family to discuss various way to fleece gentiles and oppress the negro.

God damn it, Duckman... This was your week to oppress the schvartzes so they wouldn't find out about the big meeting. Slinky's gonna be pissed at you.

In any case, who's gathering the christian children for next passover?

Why is vermeer banned from posting on certain sections of UG?
Because he is black.

The Jews who control the media, are conspiring to keep african-americans from expressing free speech on this website.

400 years of exploitation and oppression continue on UG.
UG's been around for 400 years? Hard to believe. Was there CL, too? "Prithee consider yon fecund loins for your delictation.. 2 tobacco leaves for an unrushed sandglass..."

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
paulbunyon is a "know it all". Mr. Now-That-I-Am-A-Moderator-I-Have-To-Chime-In-On-Every-Thread-UG/Admin-Related...

...that fuckin' guy.

Gavy