No Negros Allowed.

Stud,

The Jews control everything and always have.
You can go to sleep and wake up lost because as you slept they had the name of your street changed! Jews are everywhere and control everything look even you and Spiderman as well as various other super heroes are Jewish hence the ending of your names.

Deal with it! ;)

M.
Youknowme... Although at times it may appear that way, I hope that you are really kidding when you say the "Jews control everything and always have." In reality they do not!! If you are not kidding, sorry to say that you are either totally ignorant or prejudice.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Youknowme... Although at times it may appear that way, I hope that you are really kidding when you say the "Jews control everything and always have." In reality they do not!! If you are not kidding, sorry to say that you are either totally ignorant or prejudice.
Studman,

Prejudice against who?

M.

Jews

"Jews control everything and always have."

I am a jew, Barnabas is a jew
I control everything
read this carefully I am a jew
therefore I control everything....
send me all your money.....
send it now
paypal barnabas(@)gimmebux.com
send it all... send it now......
we now return to our regularly scheduled perversions..

Barnabas

Prejudice against who you ask? You must be kidding. "The Jews control everything and always have." Think about it. What religion/culture did you flame in that comment? Can you now guess as to whom you might be prejudiced against?

Last edited:
I control everything
send it now

Barnabas
Hey Barnabas maybe you should be in control of the Fundraiser?

I'm spanish but I boinked a jewish girl in High school

the vast jewish conspiracy never had me extirminated for my sin so i figured there probably was no such thing:D

TZ

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I control everything
send it now
Barnabas
Barnabus,

There's no way your Jewish as only a Goyam would spell his own name incorrectly and only due to his goyishe cup so I won't be sending you my money! lol

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Prejudice against who you ask? You must be kidding. "The Jews control everything and always have." Think about it. What religion/culture did you flame in that comment? Can you now guess as to whom you might be prejudiced against?
Studman,

Are you saying that I flamed the Jewish people in that comment?

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I'm spanish but I boinked a jewish girl in High school

the vast jewish conspiracy never had me extirminated for my sin so i figured there probably was no such thing:D

TZ
Thezoos,

They never had you exterminated because after you boinked her you were then Jewish by reverse injection process. You see, She then became Spanish by injection and you became Jewish by reverse injection. I don't know it's all fucked up!

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Business wise.... very good.

Pussy wise.... very very good. Been playing a smokin Columbian stripper who picked me up in her club a couple weeks ago.
Oz,

Business wise very good? Can ya make me a loan? lol

Pussy wise very very good? Make up the spare room, I'm commin down ta Florida!

So tell me about this Colombiana, You know there my passion, my possible demise but still my passion.

Oz, when we spoke on the phone I never asked you but now I'm wondering.
What made you relocate to Florida? If you don't want to discuss it here I understand, another time.

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Originally Posted by YouKnowMe
Studman,
Are you saying that I flamed the Jewish people in that comment?

IMHO you did! Others may disagree.
Studman,

Well you want my honest opinion?
The truth is, like it or not the Jews do run the world!
How the fuck was that an insult?
An insult would be me putting another person or race down but if I exalt them IMHO that would not be putting them down unless of course I'm dyslexic which is somethink I'll really have to look into.
Now your version of how I was flaming and or putting down the Jews, please advise.

M.

but if I exalt them IMHO that would not be putting them
I think this falls under the same rubric as "all blacks have rhythm." I didn't find your comment that insulting. A bit undereducated, but nothing really surprising; we all have our foibles. I find comments like that all the time.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I think this falls under the same rubric as "all blacks have rhythm." I didn't find your comment that insulting. A bit undereducated, but nothing really surprising; we all have our foibles. I find comments like that all the time.
Duck,

Would you care to elaborate on the following:

1) "I didn't find your comment that insulting, A bit undereducated but nothing
really surprising" (This can be taken a few ways)

2) "we all have our foibles"

I'm still waiting to hear back from Studman.

M.

1) "I didn't find your comment that insulting, A bit undereducated but nothing
really surprising" (This can be taken a few ways)
I was being rather straightforward and not mincing words. If you truly believe "Jews control the world," I think you are simply undereducated about how things really are. I suspect you see things in terms of conspiracies and hidden alliances; you tend towards the paranoid or schizophrenic. If you were just being sarcastic or flip, I didn't catch it.