New Rainbow Spa 347-766-8668

@FriedFugu I feel like I am following you around town and may run into you at one of the AMPs before too long.

After seeing Casey a few times at New Rainbow before she left town, I had the itch again and thought I'd try someone new there. Called over earlier this afternoon and made a late afternoon appointment. I didn't have anyone in particular in mind and reminded MMS how much I enjoyed my time with Casey. She recommended Lisa.

Lisa looks to be late 30s, maybe 40, is barely 5 feet tall and has tiny A cup natural breasts. She has two tattoos, a large one on her thigh and another one, a flower, across her abdomen. I'm a fan of natural breasts, no matter their size, and prefer them to any that are man made. If you're looking for big boobs, she's not for you.

Pretty face, long black hair going 3/4 of the way down her back and ending just above her ass. Larger ass than expected on a Chinese woman, cute dimples on each cheek. Amazing view from behind.

Very good English, communication was not an issue at all. She asked if I wanted to shower first. I always say yes. I think it helps especially when you are seeing someone for the first time. I wasn't expecting much. I had upgraded to the Nuru the last time I was at New Rainbow with Casey. While I thoroughly enjoyed it then, nothing prepared me for shower time with Lisa.

As soon soon as I was on the table and soaped up, she was all over me, rubbing her breasts up and down my back. Then she started licking me all over. She began at my ears and worked her way down, licking me everywhere including the soles of my feet and finished by sucking on my toes. I got the chills several times while she was doing this and, by the time she started on my ass, I was rock hard. I wanted to flip so I could taste her but she literally pushed me back down and said "ass massage first." Who was I to argue with a trained professional?

She began sliding her ass up and down my body from my shoulders all the way down my legs and back again. After her dismount, she started an amazing rim job. I'm not usually a fan and will typically decline it but this was like nothing I've experienced before. She alternated her tongue action with sucking and blowing. More chills.

She finally let me flip and we start a very slippery 69. She was delicious and her ass looked amazing. Her oral skills were some of the best I've ever had. It took all of my resolve not to finish right then in her mouth. She turned around and began sliding up and down my body. This was my first opportunity to kiss her and suck on her pretty little boobs. She immediately started a very aggressive DFK. Took a short break from her liplock to give some love to her tiny breasts.

She sat upright and began sliding again. I was expecting some P2P then a quick finish to the shower and back to the room. I was wrong. Before I knew it, we had spent more than 30 minutes in the shower and she had completely drained my balls. That's never happened to me before. Best. Shower. Ever.

Back to the room for a light touch massage with lots of teasing. She tried to get me started again but junior was "happy sleeping" even though he was leaking like a faucet.

It was the complete PSE. The session was filled with surprises and firsts for me. At my age, that's a rare occurrence. The highlight of my time with Lisa, however, was listening to her singing. She was smiling and either humming or singing for the full hour. During the massage she kept changing the music on her phone until she found something she liked and then she happily sang along with it. Moments like these keep me coming back to this hobby.

She never negotiated price and didn't even ask for the cash. After she helped me dress, I thanked her for a great time and left her $320. She was very pleased with it and I left with a small bottle of water and a huge smile on my face.
Nice review.
She is DTF and a pretty sweet girl.
Interesting looking face, nice ass too- almost a little Latina like.
I had a Layla appointment the other day and Lisa was hanging around and talking and teasing and I told her she would seeing me next time I come to this place.
Which if history is any guide, probably in the next week.

Kiki (Molly) looks to be here too now but it seems she is no longer offering full service :(
That is true.
So I went with Lisa again, and had another wild time.
I was having a hard time getting to the finish line but Lisa would not stop and sucked all of my seeds out.
Layla will apparently be back next week, so I'll pay her another visit soon.

Kiki 100hr NURU +160 tip

Door opens and I’m lost in Emma’s lovely embrace , LFK…Kiki stands behind her smiling …taking it all in…confronted with two Devils in the flesh, am reminded …this is why we do it … Do it as often and as long as you can. Life is good mon ami.

We stare at each other and the fantasy of a three way is proposed by the two Devils…a luxury I can’t afford...Nevertheless I hereby pledge on my TODO List: my first trifecta will be Emma and Kiki.

Meanwhile I settle for 100 HR Nuru plus everything else. No FS in between or as Kiki put it, whatever I think is ok. I add 160 tip…in retrospect I should have left a 200 tip for a total 300…she is a sweetheart’s sweetheart.

She does everything to please... kind of shy…helps me undress and then she peels like a grape…we flow to the table, fresh scented warm towels hang on the hooks, we toast and kiss and rub a dub…FIV feels like the very first time...like Finger in a Virgin…warm wet and tight,Towels on the head rest and the crotch area, she lays me down and the action begins.

Prelude: Warm water sprays …from the soles of my feet, calfs thighs crotch balls ass crack spine to the back of my neck around my shoulders back down to my finger tips. My eyes closed …with no expectation of full service…my senses surrender to a torrent of sensations her magic fingertips bring…feels like floating in a cloud…

Main act: Applies Nuru now… from the soles of my feet, calfs thighs crotch balls ass crack spine to the back of my neck around my shoulders back down to my finger tips. My eyes closed …with no expectation of full service…my senses surrender, I’m hard as Gibraltar, her fingertips mesh with my skin. Her touch like a butterfly’s sends pleasure shocks up and down my spine.

Now on the table she climbs…lays on me …slip and slide...fusion is complete…she has me pinned in a sea of emotions…helpless, I can’t escape…after a while cant take it ... turn over I beg…Kiki Kiki please…

Slippery…carefully we turn...deep kiss. Between her legs in a sea of hot nuru lava my cock trashes in her undertow like a drowning cock… insane sensations... I apply nuru to her vagina’s outer lips…with my cock prisoner to her boundaries tightly lodged between her legs, careful! It is slippery …we embrace

It feels just right surfing on her outer lips...i feel the heat...
I request for BBBJ which turns into 69. She dives her throat about 6 inches deep and uses her hands to complement, meanwhile her pussy monopolizes my face…Finger in Virgin feels like the original sin... she is now on all fours, her pussy in my face …a room with a view of my cock in her face I begin to let go and beg her …suck me Kiki , suck me please …big bang…we collapse totally spent …

Geisha like service to the end…if you feel like stepping out of the usual ... she is my girl...she is now at 61st sister location Sunflower Spa.

Coco
Wow!
MM Ds. 5'5" enticing sexy smile in her 30s. Medium body. Friendly flirty personality.
Today was my second visit with this curvy vixen. Emma greeted me warmly and led me to a cozy room. Knock and then knockers as Coco came in. Hug and lfk chit chat to and in the shower. Great soapy TS.
Back in the room and I lay down for an energetic RIM followed by excellent 69 and I'm sure that she came. I almost did too
Suited up for Mish. Wow. Tight and a Kegel Master (mistress?).
Doggy was great and back to standing Mish and all too soon I couldn't control it and pulled out and took off cover for CIM.
A very nice massage until our time was done.
A great time.
Top 3 of recent appointments.
Plan to repeat again soon.

Lisa and Coco double

Wanted a two hour sesh with Lisa but she convinced me to share an hour with Coco.

Skipped the showers, guess it was a busy time. Lisa was wearing a skimpy black schoolgirl outfit, Coco just finished a shower so all she had was a towel on. She looked good in the dim red lights so I accepted Lisa's suggestion. But in retrospect, I probably would have been better served with just Lisa lol. Coco isn't really my style of girl in the bright lit room. She has stiff manmades that aren't too fun to play with imo, and kind of a saggy gut. Her face is pretty slutty but also a bit ladyboyish. Looks aside, her service was very good.

I just laid back to begin as Coco sucked me off and I made out with Lisa and fingered her. Great head game from Coco, nice and vocal, and she was basically facefucking herself. Felt great. Swapped ladies and Lisa was great as well. Coco I guess isn't GFE though, or maybe is more sanitary as she did not reciprocate to my gestures for lfk/dfk. She instead shoved her tits in my face. Meh, big ones are nice but if they aren't fun to grope it doesn't do much for me. As she bent over I could really see her gut sag in an unflattering way. So I focused on Lisa instead and grabbed her head and slammed her up and down my dick. Awesome. Stood up to get a better angle at her throat but Coco grabbed a hold instead. I think she saw how rough I was being with Lisa so she wanted to give her a break. So instead I was rough with her mouth. She took it well, not much gagging and it looked great. But I swapped to Lisa again and it's much more fun as she didn't do any hand tricks to keep me from getting myself all the way in. Jackhammered her skull until I was about to release but Coco motioned me off and laid back for mish. Paid extra for bbfs so I went right in. Felt pretty good, but mish on these cots is just not for me. Swapped to doggy and she lubed up her butt for me to try, but as I got two pumps in they said it'd be extra, so I refused and wiped down to continue having normal sex. Her butt felt good though, it clearly has had a lot of use.

Laid down for some reverse and regular cowgirl. Felt good but I wasn't into the sight of her, again I just focused on playing with Lisa's mouth and tongue. Found a new way to tongue kiss and it made her gag so that was interesting lol. Got Lisa on top for her froggy style cowgirl and I would have popped inside her but she got off at the peak and told me to jerk myself off lol. They played and kissed and licked all over my body and face until I was about to pop, at which point Lisa wrapped her mouth around me and took it all in her mouth. Pop one done.

Pretty lazy massage followed. At this point the edible I took earlier was peaking. Still quite some time left a second pop. Both gave me head at the same time to get me going and then I was inside Cocos mouth for the duration until I facefucked her to a finish, and she sucked me hard and fast after, getting every drop. It felt amazing with the edible lmao. Gotta try that more often. What didn’t feel great was the alcohol wash that followed. Ouch. But I got to lay down with Lisa and make out with her until the time was up. She even gave me some lazy cowgirl, but I wasn’t able to get that third pop.

No post shower, just got dressed and promised to be back soon. For Lisa. Coco has good service and a nice pussy, but her looks aren’t for me. I would feel better about her if I got some GFE from her but I didn’t. She also wasn’t as game for a rough time like Lisa was, but I’ve been visiting Lisa for years so maybe I just don’t have that relationship with Coco yet.
$660 for the session. I’m never clear how much to pay but this seemed agreeable to the both of them. Fun time. Will be in my memory spank bank for a while.

Kiki 100hr NURU +160 tip

Door opens and I’m lost in Emma’s lovely embrace , LFK…Kiki stands behind her smiling …taking it all in…confronted with two Devils in the flesh, am reminded …this is why we do it … Do it as often and as long as you can. Life is good mon ami.

We stare at each other and the fantasy of a three way is proposed by the two Devils…a luxury I can’t afford...Nevertheless I hereby pledge on my TODO List: my first trifecta will be Emma and Kiki.

Meanwhile I settle for 100 HR Nuru plus everything else. No FS in between or as Kiki put it, whatever I think is ok. I add 160 tip…in retrospect I should have left a 200 tip for a total 300…she is a sweetheart’s sweetheart.

She does everything to please... kind of shy…helps me undress and then she peels like a grape…we flow to the table, fresh scented warm towels hang on the hooks, we toast and kiss and rub a dub…FIV feels like the very first time...like Finger in a Virgin…warm wet and tight,Towels on the head rest and the crotch area, she lays me down and the action begins.

Prelude: Warm water sprays …from the soles of my feet, calfs thighs crotch balls ass crack spine to the back of my neck around my shoulders back down to my finger tips. My eyes closed …with no expectation of full service…my senses surrender to a torrent of sensations her magic fingertips bring…feels like floating in a cloud…

Main act: Applies Nuru now… from the soles of my feet, calfs thighs crotch balls ass crack spine to the back of my neck around my shoulders back down to my finger tips. My eyes closed …with no expectation of full service…my senses surrender, I’m hard as Gibraltar, her fingertips mesh with my skin. Her touch like a butterfly’s sends pleasure shocks up and down my spine.

Now on the table she climbs…lays on me …slip and slide...fusion is complete…she has me pinned in a sea of emotions…helpless, I can’t escape…after a while cant take it ... turn over I beg…Kiki Kiki please…

Slippery…carefully we turn...deep kiss. Between her legs in a sea of hot nuru lava my cock trashes in her undertow like a drowning cock… insane sensations... I apply nuru to her vagina’s outer lips…with my cock prisoner to her boundaries tightly lodged between her legs, careful! It is slippery …we embrace

It feels just right surfing on her outer lips...i feel the heat...
I request for BBBJ which turns into 69. She dives her throat about 6 inches deep and uses her hands to complement, meanwhile her pussy monopolizes my face…Finger in Virgin feels like the original sin... she is now on all fours, her pussy in my face …a room with a view of my cock in her face I begin to let go and beg her …suck me Kiki , suck me please …big bang…we collapse totally spent …

Geisha like service to the end…if you feel like stepping out of the usual ... she is my girl...she is now at 61st sister location Sunflower Spa.
Is 100 the house fee plus the 160 for the service?

Thanks Woodguy. I just had my second visit with Lisa earlier this week and agree completely. Just when I was ready to tap out, she insisted we keep going. I had fantastic finish. She's really something special.

Lisa $580/2hr (small $20 tip haha)

I am back in Manhattan for a day of sick debauchery. Or so I thought. I had made an appointment for a duo session with Yume and Jyuna at PPC. I figure two big breasted Japanese women would make for a hell of a video. Alas, when I arrived, I was told they were booked out despite my appointment the previous day. Whatever, I decided to wait until the rescheduled time with Lisa at New Rainbow Spa. Reviewed her a few times before, and I’m trying to ween myself off of her because I should be spending the money on new experiences. But she’s just really fun. What you see on Twitter is what you get. Small mature tan Chinese woman, top tier service queen. But I was nice to her the first hour and spent way more time than necessary eating her out until she was wet to fuck. Went hard in mish and the condom kept popping off so I had her give me more bbbj. Sadly, not as great a face fuck as last time. I could feel her cheek-dodge and her teeth roughed me up, but eventually I did get some throat on it. Still a great visual and she was into it despite all the facefucking positions I put her in. More eating out, and more fucking. Folded her tiny body in half fucking mish on the cot before popping one load in her. No shower, just a quick break making out until I was hard again. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl. Doggy. Facefucking. Ended in a really nice 69, she dove in as I ejaculated in her mouth and swallowed. Pretty awesome.

Recommended as usual. Nothing special about this session, just.a really fun two hour fuck. I’m gonna try to extend the break from her a bit this time. I have new mouths to feed.

Afterwards I went out and saw that PPC did not properly reschedule my appointment, as Yume was basically busy until way late at night. Thought about going solo with Jyuna but because they couldn’t fulfill my duo request they also gave her time away and she was busy for another couple hours. So I said fuck it and went to another location.

Interested in the other girls here but just worried about wasting time and money. I’ll toftt with young Japanese gals.

Whenever I have a poor experience elsewhere, I always book Lisa next so that I am reminded what good service is all about. She just doesn't stop. 2 hours with her would probably kill me! The view while pounding her from behind is amazing and she's just a lot of fun to be with. Like you, I'm always tempted by someone new, but sometimes you just need to go with someone you know will deliver. That's Lisa.

Whenever I have a poor experience elsewhere, I always book Lisa next so that I am reminded what good service is all about. She just doesn't stop. 2 hours with her would probably kill me! The view while pounding her from behind is amazing and she's just a lot of fun to be with. Like you, I'm always tempted by someone new, but sometimes you just need to go with someone you know will deliver. That's Lisa.
Lmao I always do the same thing if possible. I run to her after every failed toftt lol.
two hours ain’t nothing a couple mg of sildenafil can’t fix. Or Monster Energy in my case haha. Back when she was in Flushing I would take her for three or so hours when I could. Ahh, glad I’m not as addicted anymore. But if she ever goes back to a spot with full size beds, I might be calling for overnights lol

Lisa $300hr bbbj bbfs

New rainbow is my go to spot. May2023 review. Sent the usual text to mms and she replies telling me new girl Lisa here. I arrive and it’s straight to business with lisa. Quick wash. She starts with a bbbj then rcg for a few. I got up and put her in ds. I started pounding away until I emptied out inside. We went for a quick wash and repeated. Service was good and will repeat. I’ve seen a few providers at this location.