New Rainbow Spa 347-766-8668

Texted MMS and was told a new girl just started. I went with her and I'm sure glad I did! Layla is the name and she's a petite sexy firecracker! Usual up the stairs and shoes off.
Got led to the room and it was well appointed with a nice table and chair and a small sink. It was right across from the TS room. Paid $100 to the house. $80 for non TS.
She washed me thoroughly from head to toe but she had on a one piece lingerie outfit and didn't take it off. I guess no nuru from her... Oh well.

I got a preview of her massage skills on the TS table and I gotta say, it was exceptional! She hit the right spots and knew what I needed. She used her elbows, forearms and hands to take some knots out. Rinse off and back into the room.

I requested no oil or lotion and she complied. Her massage skills were in par with legit places. I complimented her and she said she learned from a tui na master back home. Her English is good and we understood each other. While on my stomach, she came close and I reached out to give her a thigh stroke. She didn't pull away so that was a good sign. She was hitting all the stress points and I was feeling so good I almost fell asleep.

On the flip, she put a towel over me and continued the massage. Bending and stretching all my joints and muscles. I was feeling great! She had me sit up and did this thing where ahe stretched my neck muscles and shoulders. It hurt like hell but felt great afterwards. I laid baxk down and it was getting close to the time so I took her hand and placed it on my junk over the towel. She giggled and took off the towel and used some lotion to give a nice and slow HJ. Ball play and strokes gave me a great release. Will definitely return for her.
House: $60/HH $80/hr $20/TS
Tip: $200
P.S. OTC roaming only

Texted MMS and was told a new girl just started. I went with her and I'm sure glad I did! Layla is the name and she's a petite sexy firecracker! Usual up the stairs and shoes off.
Got led to the room and it was well appointed with a nice table and chair and a small sink. It was right across from the TS room. Paid $100 to the house. $80 for non TS.
She washed me thoroughly from head to toe but she had on a one piece lingerie outfit and didn't take it off. I guess no nuru from her... Oh well.

I got a preview of her massage skills on the TS table and I gotta say, it was exceptional! She hit the right spots and knew what I needed. She used her elbows, forearms and hands to take some knots out. Rinse off and back into the room.

I requested no oil or lotion and she complied. Her massage skills were in par with legit places. I complimented her and she said she learned from a tui na master back home. Her English is good and we understood each other. While on my stomach, she came close and I reached out to give her a thigh stroke. She didn't pull away so that was a good sign. She was hitting all the stress points and I was feeling so good I almost fell asleep.

On the flip, she put a towel over me and continued the massage. Bending and stretching all my joints and muscles. I was feeling great! She had me sit up and did this thing where ahe stretched my neck muscles and shoulders. It hurt like hell but felt great afterwards. I laid baxk down and it was getting close to the time so I took her hand and placed it on my junk over the towel. She giggled and took off the towel and used some lotion to give a nice and slow HJ. Ball play and strokes gave me a great release. Will definitely return for her.

P.S. OTC roaming only

I just wanna be clear and I've NEVER done this in almost 20 years on this site....

You Seriously Paid $300 for a good massage & a handjob??..WTF

$80/hr + $20/TS +Tip: $200 =$300

Thanks for the reply and being clear. And as you obviously have a tremendous amount of experience as well. Im only asking the following for others to make their decision accordingly.

Did she ask for that amount or did you simply hand it to her without any negotiation?
Do you believe she would have taken less?
Did she do cartwheels when you handed it to her?

I would think a lot of guys here may not bother seeing her thinking she expects that. So although you wrote a positive review it may in fact be an impediment to her earnings(not that you should care necessarily).

P.S. OTC roaming only
The anticipation is killing me. Thanks

Thanks for the reply and being clear. And as you obviously have a tremendous amount of experience as well. Im only asking the following for others to make their decision accordingly.

Did she ask for that amount or did you simply hand it to her without any negotiation?
Do you believe she would have taken less?
Did she do cartwheels when you handed it to her?

I would think a lot of guys here may not bother seeing her thinking she expects that. So although you wrote a positive review it may in fact be an impediment to her earnings(not that you should care necessarily).
I tipped her according to her massage abilities, she didn't ask or expect the amount I gave her.

Would she have accepted less? That's up to the other guys to decide. I am in no way saying she should get x amount for her services. I felt she deserved it from me.

No, she didn't do any cartwheels wheni have her the tip. She hugged me though! :)

I tipped her according to her massage abilities, she didn't ask or expect the amount I gave her.

Would she have accepted less? That's up to the other guys to decide. I am in no way saying she should get x amount for her services. I felt she deserved it from me.

No, she didn't do any cartwheels wheni have her the tip. She hugged me though! :)
You’re rationalizing your irrational exuberance. It’s good to build up slow rather than explode all at once.

They quoted me $160 half / 240 hour total for full service (house fee and tips included). I have no idea if that includes a massages though. Couple of girls seems fine for that price range