New Rainbow Spa 347-766-8668

Linda: 80 HF 300 Tip; All Positions, DATY, BBBJ, BBFS, Greek, CIP

I've been going to New Rainbow for about 2 months now and the MMS is Emma who also still works. Emma is the best and is in my top 3 ATF. But this review is for the new Taiwanese lady Linda.

I got a text message from Emma saying she had a new lady that did PSE and Greek so I replied telling her I would stop by later in the week (Thursday 4/20). After hanging out having a cigar and a few beverages after work at my favorite cigar bar I arranged an appointment. Arrived and met at the door by Emma who greeted me with a hug and kiss, then told me I will like Linda. She called Linda and while I wasn't overly impressed with Linda's appearance I have come to trust Emma's opinion. She tells Linda to take me to the back room which is very large and has 2 massage tables.

I get undressed in the room and put on the robe to go for a TS. The TS was nothing to write home about but she did clean me up well. Back to the room is where things picked up. I skipped the massage and Linda started a BBBJ which was great and I opted for DATY which then turned into 69. When she was nice and ready, she changed and mounted me for CG. This was very good and she felt great. We changed positions a few times then I asked for a visit to Greece. She reached over to the other massage table grabbed the lube and lubed me up and asked that I go slow. I did and she was very tight. Went in DS for about 5 minutes and I didn't want to bust so soon so I stopped and she wiped me down, started another BBBJ then back to CG. Linda has large natural breasts that I played with for a bit and then pounded her from the bottom until I CIP.

Overall very good session and I would repeat but she is not as good as Emma. I like this place because they stay open late and that is usually when I like to go because there is less people around. There is a bar with outside seating right next to the entrance and I think another restaurant on the other side of the entrance but if you go after 11pm there is usually not many people around. I have gone in the late morning to this place when they are not busy and it's better. Every time I've not been shorted on time and have gone way over time in a few sessions so they are not clock watchers but it has got busy times that I've been there.

Next time I have a session with Emma I'll post a review because those are quite fun.

Enjoy.

Yoyo: 80 HF 280 Tip; BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, BBFS, CIP

Made a return visit to New Rainbow and Emma suggested to try Yoyo so I went with the flow. I remember seeing a photo of Yoyo on Twitter and she looks exactly like her photo but I was shocked at how tiny she was. I would say she is about 4'10" and most people might not like the little belly she has but I didn't mind.

Did a TS that was not really eventful but she did clean me well with no preview. I did play with her a little bit during the shower and she giggled every time I pinched her. Dried off and headed back to the room.

Back in the room she asked if I wanted a massage and I declined because I was trying to go for 2 pops and didn't want to waste time. She started a great BBBJ and played with the boys a bit. I figured I would return the courtesy and switched to DATY. She was very responsive and came while I was down there. At that point I figured it was time to get to the main event and switched to CG but that only lasted a few minutes and she said she was tired so I quickly switched to standing mish and she was vocal which turned me on. Did this for about 10 min then switched to K9. Now she has your typical Asian ass but it was fun because she had her ass in the air and bent over fully. Good times... I then switched her to standing K9 where I could get a bit more leverage and after about 5 more minutes CIP and could tell she was spent. I looked and while we were both sweaty I figured we could rest a bit then go for round 2 but she was thanking me for making her cum multiple times and started getting dressed. At that point I realized round 2 was not going to happen. She went to get paper towels and alcohol to clean me up and I just went with the flow. I looked at the clock and had about 20 min left but it was late and I just got dressed. Was a little bummed that I didn't at least try for round 2 but I think she was done for the night.

On the way out Emma met me and asked me how it was and I just told her only 1 round and gave her a sad face. She said next time she will make up for it so I'll take her up on that.

Overall it was a good session but I noticed today that Yoyo is no longer there. Would I have repeated, probably not because she had a great top but the rest was not as impressive as some of the other girls there.

Enjoy...

Yoyo: 80 HF 280 Tip; BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, BBFS, CIP

Made a return visit to New Rainbow and Emma suggested to try Yoyo so I went with the flow. I remember seeing a photo of Yoyo on Twitter and she looks exactly like her photo but I was shocked at how tiny she was. I would say she is about 4'10" and most people might not like the little belly she has but I didn't mind.

Did a TS that was not really eventful but she did clean me well with no preview. I did play with her a little bit during the shower and she giggled every time I pinched her. Dried off and headed back to the room.

Back in the room she asked if I wanted a massage and I declined because I was trying to go for 2 pops and didn't want to waste time. She started a great BBBJ and played with the boys a bit. I figured I would return the courtesy and switched to DATY. She was very responsive and came while I was down there. At that point I figured it was time to get to the main event and switched to CG but that only lasted a few minutes and she said she was tired so I quickly switched to standing mish and she was vocal which turned me on. Did this for about 10 min then switched to K9. Now she has your typical Asian ass but it was fun because she had her ass in the air and bent over fully. Good times... I then switched her to standing K9 where I could get a bit more leverage and after about 5 more minutes CIP and could tell she was spent. I looked and while we were both sweaty I figured we could rest a bit then go for round 2 but she was thanking me for making her cum multiple times and started getting dressed. At that point I realized round 2 was not going to happen. She went to get paper towels and alcohol to clean me up and I just went with the flow. I looked at the clock and had about 20 min left but it was late and I just got dressed. Was a little bummed that I didn't at least try for round 2 but I think she was done for the night.

On the way out Emma met me and asked me how it was and I just told her only 1 round and gave her a sad face. She said next time she will make up for it so I'll take her up on that.

Overall it was a good session but I noticed today that Yoyo is no longer there. Would I have repeated, probably not because she had a great top but the rest was not as impressive as some of the other girls there.

Enjoy...
Nice review

Layla,

1 hr $80 house $200 tip
Total - $280

Decided to see my ATF Layla after many failed attempts to see Tadai at JPKawaii.

Layla is about 5'0, petite, long hair, C/Ds and vividly intense.

I have been seeing Layla since her days at PBS and she has always been the most intense provider I have had the pleasure of tumbling with in the bedroom. I finally decided to pay her a visit since I
have not been able to see her the past two months due to conflicts with availability.

I actually prefer seeing her at this location since the place has a warm and cozy vibe in comparison to PBS before they moved their location.

I arrived about 20 minutes early since I did not expect my commute from Queens to be so quick. Layla answers the door and greets me hello. She ushers me to the room where I get comfortable as she needed time to get ready.

Once Layla arrives, in her one piece black lingerie and I instantly make my intentions clear. I pull her in for some LFK which instantly turned into heavy DFK. I pulled her top down and devoured on her tits which immediate got her going. Layla loves to have her tits sucked and squeezed and she always ensures my hands are squeezing them, or they are in my mouth.

Layla proceeded to remove her outfit and I went to town with DATY. I had to grip hard as she kept tumbling and turning as if she could not take anymore of it. Too bad she did not have a choice. Eventually she used her hands and feet to thrust my head in while she proceeded to face fuck me.

Layla told me to fuck her so she rushed to suit me up (wish I brought my own condom as theirs is too small for me) and proceeded to standing mish while alternating between DFK and sucking/squeezing her tits. We then switched to an intense cowgirl session where Layla bounced on junior as if it owed her money. She eventually came so hard she bit down on my shoulders. Layla was winded so I let her lay down wile I rubbed her pussy while DFK, when she was ready, moved to lying missionary where she looked into the mirror while begging me to fuck her harder.

Onwards to standing doggy, then to standing missionary again. When I moved my hands from her tits to her shoulders, Layla grabbed my hand and had me choke her while pounding as hard as I could.

I tried to finish with CIM but since their condoms are too tight (left my SKYN Elite large condoms as home), could not rip of the cover in time and Layla stroked junior for the finish.

After a 50 minute straight fucking marathon we were exhausted and just lied down for a bit and chatted. We were so drenched in sweat that we decided to now do a quick table shower to clean up.

After dressing I chatted a bit with Emma and had my water and was out the door. Until next time Layla.

pokler

Power Bottom
Layla,

1 hr $80 house $200 tip
Total - $280

Decided to see my ATF Layla after many failed attempts to see Tadai at JPKawaii.

Layla is about 5'0, petite, long hair, C/Ds and vividly intense.

I have been seeing Layla since her days at PBS and she has always been the most intense provider I have had the pleasure of tumbling with in the bedroom. I finally decided to pay her a visit since I
have not been able to see her the past two months due to conflicts with availability.

I actually prefer seeing her at this location since the place has a warm and cozy vibe in comparison to PBS before they moved their location.

I arrived about 20 minutes early since I did not expect my commute from Queens to be so quick. Layla answers the door and greets me hello. She ushers me to the room where I get comfortable as she needed time to get ready.

Once Layla arrives, in her one piece black lingerie and I instantly make my intentions clear. I pull her in for some LFK which instantly turned into heavy DFK. I pulled her top down and devoured on her tits which immediate got her going. Layla loves to have her tits sucked and squeezed and she always ensures my hands are squeezing them, or they are in my mouth.

Layla proceeded to remove her outfit and I went to town with DATY. I had to grip hard as she kept tumbling and turning as if she could not take anymore of it. Too bad she did not have a choice. Eventually she used her hands and feet to thrust my head in while she proceeded to face fuck me.

Layla told me to fuck her so she rushed to suit me up (wish I brought my own condom as theirs is too small for me) and proceeded to standing mish while alternating between DFK and sucking/squeezing her tits. We then switched to an intense cowgirl session where Layla bounced on junior as if it owed her money. She eventually came so hard she bit down on my shoulders. Layla was winded so I let her lay down wile I rubbed her pussy while DFK, when she was ready, moved to lying missionary where she looked into the mirror while begging me to fuck her harder.

Onwards to standing doggy, then to standing missionary again. When I moved my hands from her tits to her shoulders, Layla grabbed my hand and had me choke her while pounding as hard as I could.

I tried to finish with CIM but since their condoms are too tight (left my SKYN Elite large condoms as home), could not rip of the cover in time and Layla stroked junior for the finish.

After a 50 minute straight fucking marathon we were exhausted and just lied down for a bit and chatted. We were so drenched in sweat that we decided to now do a quick table shower to clean up.

After dressing I chatted a bit with Emma and had my water and was out the door. Until next time Layla.

So this is the Asian at the party in the black dress who appeared to be with a bf?

Is her pussy fully bald? Will she rim you ?

Oh and nice to meet you!

So this is the Asian at the party in the black dress who appeared to be with a bf?

Is her pussy fully bald? Will she rim you ?

Oh and nice to meet you!
Yes, that was Layla.

She is fully bald. She has never rimmed me in all my meetings with her and to be honest, I never asked. So I am not sure if rimming is on the table.

Linda: 80 HF 300 Tip; All Positions, DATY, BBBJ, BBFS, Greek, CIP

I've been going to New Rainbow for about 2 months now and the MMS is Emma who also still works. Emma is the best and is in my top 3 ATF. But this review is for the new Taiwanese lady Linda.

I got a text message from Emma saying she had a new lady that did PSE and Greek so I replied telling her I would stop by later in the week (Thursday 4/20). After hanging out having a cigar and a few beverages after work at my favorite cigar bar I arranged an appointment. Arrived and met at the door by Emma who greeted me with a hug and kiss, then told me I will like Linda. She called Linda and while I wasn't overly impressed with Linda's appearance I have come to trust Emma's opinion. She tells Linda to take me to the back room which is very large and has 2 massage tables.

I get undressed in the room and put on the robe to go for a TS. The TS was nothing to write home about but she did clean me up well. Back to the room is where things picked up. I skipped the massage and Linda started a BBBJ which was great and I opted for DATY which then turned into 69. When she was nice and ready, she changed and mounted me for CG. This was very good and she felt great. We changed positions a few times then I asked for a visit to Greece. She reached over to the other massage table grabbed the lube and lubed me up and asked that I go slow. I did and she was very tight. Went in DS for about 5 minutes and I didn't want to bust so soon so I stopped and she wiped me down, started another BBBJ then back to CG. Linda has large natural breasts that I played with for a bit and then pounded her from the bottom until I CIP.

Overall very good session and I would repeat but she is not as good as Emma. I like this place because they stay open late and that is usually when I like to go because there is less people around. There is a bar with outside seating right next to the entrance and I think another restaurant on the other side of the entrance but if you go after 11pm there is usually not many people around. I have gone in the late morning to this place when they are not busy and it's better. Every time I've not been shorted on time and have gone way over time in a few sessions so they are not clock watchers but it has got busy times that I've been there.

Next time I have a session with Emma I'll post a review because those are quite fun.

Enjoy.
Nice review. I went there the other day and will post my review- Lisa and then 15 minutes later I saw Layla.
But where did you go for your cigar? Is it near New Rainbow?
Thanks for your info.

Abby,

1 hour $80 Tip $220
Total $300

Texted the MMS and made an appointment to see Abby. Decided to see her since I never got around to seeing her when she was at NYAF. Arrived 10 minutes early and chatted with Emma for a bit. Emma lead me to the big room and offered water.

After getting undressed, I sat on the sofa and Abby came into the room. She was so bright and cheerful and her smile just won me over from the very beginning. Straight off the bat, we went into a heavy DFK session which ultimately led me to lying her down on the table. I pulled off her panties and went straight into DATY. She was very animated and grabbed me head to pull me further in. She began to face fuck me while guiding me head up and down and informing me where she likes it.

After about 10 or so minutes of this, we head to the table shower where I opted for a stand up shower. I told her I wanted to maximize my time in the bedroom to which she smiled.

On the way to the table shower, Lisa formerly from PBS came over to introduce herself to me which was nice. Abby LOVES to kiss. A lot of DFK in the table shower room. While cleaning junior she stuck her finger up my ass and ask if she can kiss it. I told her as long as I can kiss her ass to which she smiled. This never came to fruition as we just didn't have the time for it once back in the bedroom.

Back in the bedroom, I sat down on the sofa and Abby strips. Another DFK session ensues then she turns around and rubs on junior. She leans back and with my hand on her tit, I vigorously rub her clit. This went on for 10 minutes as she fell into a trance. I then began DATY again while she sat on the sofa and she was very aggressive in ensuring I get her off. She grabbed my head, slid it down so she can rub her clit with her fingers. This was a sight to behold. After some DATO, she moved my head back to her pussy for more DATY.

She gave me a fantastic BBBJ and I begged her to put the cover on since she kept licking away at junior. At the table, standing missionary, aggressive cowgirl, doggy and back to standing missionary where I blew in the bag. In each position, Abby was always rubbing away at her clit telling me "yes" or pulling me in for more DFK.

Afterwards, more DFK, then head to the table shower room for a quick clean up and more DFK. Back to the room where I am getting dressed, and more DFK while dressing. She got junior heard again and started grinding against him, but I was spent after that marathon session.

On the way out, gave Layla a huge hug and had a chat with her and Emma. Amy then stopped by to introduce herself and we all talked for a bit. Layla suggested a double with her and Abby and I informed her that we will make it happen next time.

Abby is a definite repeat. That was one of the best sessions I have had in a long time.

Nice review. I went there the other day and will post my review- Lisa and then 15 minutes later I saw Layla.
But where did you go for your cigar? Is it near New Rainbow?
Thanks for your info.
I usually am smoking farther uptown at Merchants or Club Macanudo. Usually stop by on my way down to Penn Station or if I'm driving on my way to the Holland Tunnel. Nothing around that area anymore. You can smoke cigars on the rooftop at 230 5th but that's a tourist trap now so I rarely go there.

Casey: 80 HF 280 Tip; BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9, BBFS, COB

So took a small break from here and decided was in the mood for some fun so contacted Emma and was originally looking to book time with Amy but she highly recommended I try Casey out because she was leaving soon. So I arranged a time and made my way over.

When I arrived, Emma answered the door with a big smile and hug. She assured me that I would like Casey and I have to admit I wasn’t overly impressed with her photos on Twitter but I figured what the heck. Emma led me to a room and then in walked Casey and she is exactly the girl in the photo and video. She is very young, I would put her in her mid 20s at best. Her chest was bigger than I expected and she has a very nice warming smile. No ass but hey the chest made up for it. Emma was leaving the room and took Casey into the hallway to say something to her then she came back into the room and asked me if I wanted a shower to which I said yes because I was curious on how the new girl would do. Table shower was across from the room and started pretty basic while I was on my stomach, just normal cleaning but then on the flip she started a little teasing and then gave a preview BBBJ which was good. I was a bit surprised more because of how young she looked and I could tell she was new to this. But after the preview she dried me off and then we headed back to the room.

Back in the room I decided to kick things off with some DATY which she really got into. I took my time and she became very wet which got me fully at attention. Then decided to start off with standing mish and took it slow as she is a small girl (only about 4’11”) which she got into. Very tight fit so I didn’t want to go crazy. After a while at standing mish we switched to K9 and that’s where it really got fun because she was moaning and backing into me with my rhythm. Then started playing with herself which made her more wet. Finally switched to mish on the table with a lot of DFK and tongue sucking. As I was about to cum I pulled out and unloaded on her stomach. Emma asked me not to CIP because she didn’t want her to get pregnant. Overall very good time with Casey and she is very bubbly and loves to kiss. Not sure how much longer she will be there but on the way out Emma said she really likes Casey and hopes she will stay. Definitely would repeat. Also on the way out saw Lisa and she came up to me gave me a hug and kiss and said “see you tomorrow”. I laughed as I was walking out the door.

Realized I never posted my session with Lisa so the next time I go see her I will post, I’ve seen Lisa 2 times already and she is well worth the visit.

Enjoy.

Lisa + Casey double, $700/hr

Haven’t seen Lisa since she moved out of Flushing. She’s been a fave of mine since I began mongering. She got me in her claws when I was young and impressionable, so she has been in constant rotation over the years. No regrets, she’s one of the best service-oriented providers out there.

She’s showing her age more these days, despite the Botox. She’s a bit chubbier than when I last saw her, but still a sexy little tan spinner. She brought Casey with her, to my surprise. I guess she took my joking suggestion for a threesome to heart. Casey looks like her video, her photo is actually bad. Even her video kinda doesn’t do her body justice. She has a nice rack. Kind of an underbite face but a very long and sexy tongue. White skin.
Two mature sexy ladies, oozing with sexual energy.

First time here, had to be verified. Setup is typical AMP. No beds in sight, just large massage cots. Oh well. Waited in a room while Lisa cleaned up and I guess went looking for a partner in sex. She popped in wearing white lingerie while Casey wore the same black outfit you see in her Twitter video. Lisa immediately gave me a welcome DFK and began a pretty sloppy but awesome bbbj while negotiating pricing and trying to get me to accept doubles. Hard to say no to a girl who has your dick in her throat.
Payment accepted, I sat on the edge of the cot as Casey teased and sucked on my nipples while Lisa sucked my dick dry. I know she’s been sucking some monsters lately, so I went straight to face fucking and throatfucking her, much to the surprise of Casey. Lisa took it well, keeping great eye contact and flapping her tongue around as I fucked her face. Was getting some real DFK time with Casey at this point, playing with her soft manmades. Felt great. Lisa had to leave the room for a minute so Casey took the dick in her absence. Went a bit gentler with her until I broke the throat barrier, at which point she pushed her face all the way into my groin and let me face fuck. Lisa returned and gave me her sloppiest DFK. This continued for a while as I laid back on the cot. Took turns being eaten out too, Lisa I guess thinks I’m pretty good at this and told Casey to ride my face. Bald pussy, clean and pretty. She was very responsive. Took Casey in cowgirl first, she immediately slammed and grinded on me, felt great. ACG and I made out with her as Lisa sucked on my balls. Swapped with Lisa, who went reverse cowgirl while I made out with Casey some more. She was really trying her best to get me to finish but it wasn’t happening. Had them lick and suck on my balls as I jerked myself to a finish, which was caught in Lisa’s mouth.

Twenty minutes on the clock, I dodged their offer of massage and instead opted for a table shower. Got all wet and soapy together. Casey fucked me with her tits while I fingered Lisa and tongue wrestled with her. She hopped on for an excellent ACG while I played with Casey’s ass and made out with her. The sensations and the sounds of her wet ass slamming down on me got me to the second pop inside her. Wonderful.

Cleaned up, back to the room and made out with her some more as I got dressed and left. No time wasted with these girls. The only complaint I have is the wipedowns and alcohol and mouthwash between the action. It was just a bit intrusive, but thankfully brief. I love a good DFK and Facefuck, and I got it in stereo here. Lisa is an all time service queen and Casey is no slouch either, though she doesn’t speak much if any English. Will return here soon, thinking about adding another girl to the mix to see how that feels lol.

I just visited Casey for the second time earlier this afternoon. Agree with everything in your review. Much prettier in person than in her photo. I appreciate good DFK as part of the GFE service and Casey delivers on that very well. She is attentive and enthusiastic throughout.

I chose the Nuru shower to start. Well worth the extra expense ($320 total) in my opinion. Loved the feeling of Casey's soapy boobs running up and down my back. I rarely say yes to rimming but Casey would not be denied. She went so deep, I would swear she was touching my tonsils.

Excellent BBJ and BLS skills. Sucked on my balls then licked up and down the shaft like an ice cream cone. Eye contact the entire time. Took my dick down her throat and still managed to tickle my balls with her tongue.

Back to the room for more BBJ, some DATY followed by 69. She put the cover on and started a long, slow, grinding cowgirl. I sat up so I could get my mouth on her breasts and get some more DFK. Switched to standing missionary. She spread her legs like a gymnast and then rested them on my shoulders so I could pound away. I couldn't finish in the bag, so she took it off and sat on my face for a HJ/BBJ ending.

Unfortunately, I heard she is leaving on Saturday. There is a chance she will be back at the end of the summer. I hope she does return, I would be happy to see her again.

@FriedFugu I feel like I am following you around town and may run into you at one of the AMPs before too long.

After seeing Casey a few times at New Rainbow before she left town, I had the itch again and thought I'd try someone new there. Called over earlier this afternoon and made a late afternoon appointment. I didn't have anyone in particular in mind and reminded MMS how much I enjoyed my time with Casey. She recommended Lisa.

Lisa looks to be late 30s, maybe 40, is barely 5 feet tall and has tiny A cup natural breasts. She has two tattoos, a large one on her thigh and another one, a flower, across her abdomen. I'm a fan of natural breasts, no matter their size, and prefer them to any that are man made. If you're looking for big boobs, she's not for you.

Pretty face, long black hair going 3/4 of the way down her back and ending just above her ass. Larger ass than expected on a Chinese woman, cute dimples on each cheek. Amazing view from behind.

Very good English, communication was not an issue at all. She asked if I wanted to shower first. I always say yes. I think it helps especially when you are seeing someone for the first time. I wasn't expecting much. I had upgraded to the Nuru the last time I was at New Rainbow with Casey. While I thoroughly enjoyed it then, nothing prepared me for shower time with Lisa.

As soon soon as I was on the table and soaped up, she was all over me, rubbing her breasts up and down my back. Then she started licking me all over. She began at my ears and worked her way down, licking me everywhere including the soles of my feet and finished by sucking on my toes. I got the chills several times while she was doing this and, by the time she started on my ass, I was rock hard. I wanted to flip so I could taste her but she literally pushed me back down and said "ass massage first." Who was I to argue with a trained professional?

She began sliding her ass up and down my body from my shoulders all the way down my legs and back again. After her dismount, she started an amazing rim job. I'm not usually a fan and will typically decline it but this was like nothing I've experienced before. She alternated her tongue action with sucking and blowing. More chills.

She finally let me flip and we start a very slippery 69. She was delicious and her ass looked amazing. Her oral skills were some of the best I've ever had. It took all of my resolve not to finish right then in her mouth. She turned around and began sliding up and down my body. This was my first opportunity to kiss her and suck on her pretty little boobs. She immediately started a very aggressive DFK. Took a short break from her liplock to give some love to her tiny breasts.

She sat upright and began sliding again. I was expecting some P2P then a quick finish to the shower and back to the room. I was wrong. Before I knew it, we had spent more than 30 minutes in the shower and she had completely drained my balls. That's never happened to me before. Best. Shower. Ever.

Back to the room for a light touch massage with lots of teasing. She tried to get me started again but junior was "happy sleeping" even though he was leaking like a faucet.

It was the complete PSE. The session was filled with surprises and firsts for me. At my age, that's a rare occurrence. The highlight of my time with Lisa, however, was listening to her singing. She was smiling and either humming or singing for the full hour. During the massage she kept changing the music on her phone until she found something she liked and then she happily sang along with it. Moments like these keep me coming back to this hobby.

She never negotiated price and didn't even ask for the cash. After she helped me dress, I thanked her for a great time and left her $320. She was very pleased with it and I left with a small bottle of water and a huge smile on my face.

@FriedFugu I feel like I am following you around town and may run into you at one of the AMPs before too long.

After seeing Casey a few times at New Rainbow before she left town, I had the itch again and thought I'd try someone new there. Called over earlier this afternoon and made a late afternoon appointment. I didn't have anyone in particular in mind and reminded MMS how much I enjoyed my time with Casey. She recommended Lisa.

Lisa looks to be late 30s, maybe 40, is barely 5 feet tall and has tiny A cup natural breasts. She has two tattoos, a large one on her thigh and another one, a flower, across her abdomen. I'm a fan of natural breasts, no matter their size, and prefer them to any that are man made. If you're looking for big boobs, she's not for you.

Pretty face, long black hair going 3/4 of the way down her back and ending just above her ass. Larger ass than expected on a Chinese woman, cute dimples on each cheek. Amazing view from behind.

Very good English, communication was not an issue at all. She asked if I wanted to shower first. I always say yes. I think it helps especially when you are seeing someone for the first time. I wasn't expecting much. I had upgraded to the Nuru the last time I was at New Rainbow with Casey. While I thoroughly enjoyed it then, nothing prepared me for shower time with Lisa.

As soon soon as I was on the table and soaped up, she was all over me, rubbing her breasts up and down my back. Then she started licking me all over. She began at my ears and worked her way down, licking me everywhere including the soles of my feet and finished by sucking on my toes. I got the chills several times while she was doing this and, by the time she started on my ass, I was rock hard. I wanted to flip so I could taste her but she literally pushed me back down and said "ass massage first." Who was I to argue with a trained professional?

She began sliding her ass up and down my body from my shoulders all the way down my legs and back again. After her dismount, she started an amazing rim job. I'm not usually a fan and will typically decline it but this was like nothing I've experienced before. She alternated her tongue action with sucking and blowing. More chills.

She finally let me flip and we start a very slippery 69. She was delicious and her ass looked amazing. Her oral skills were some of the best I've ever had. It took all of my resolve not to finish right then in her mouth. She turned around and began sliding up and down my body. This was my first opportunity to kiss her and suck on her pretty little boobs. She immediately started a very aggressive DFK. Took a short break from her liplock to give some love to her tiny breasts.

She sat upright and began sliding again. I was expecting some P2P then a quick finish to the shower and back to the room. I was wrong. Before I knew it, we had spent more than 30 minutes in the shower and she had completely drained my balls. That's never happened to me before. Best. Shower. Ever.

Back to the room for a light touch massage with lots of teasing. She tried to get me started again but junior was "happy sleeping" even though he was leaking like a faucet.

It was the complete PSE. The session was filled with surprises and firsts for me. At my age, that's a rare occurrence. The highlight of my time with Lisa, however, was listening to her singing. She was smiling and either humming or singing for the full hour. During the massage she kept changing the music on her phone until she found something she liked and then she happily sang along with it. Moments like these keep me coming back to this hobby.

She never negotiated price and didn't even ask for the cash. After she helped me dress, I thanked her for a great time and left her $320. She was very pleased with it and I left with a small bottle of water and a huge smile on my face.
Oh no, lol. What makes you say that, have we been hitting the same spots as of late lol? Can’t blame you, I’ve been lucky with my sessions lately :cool:

I tend to make early appointments at places on weekdays to avoid running into folks. Or super late into the night. Think I’m gonna take a break now to shore up some funds tho, the amount I have spent the last few weeks makes me ill.

@FriedFugu Purely coincidence and I just noticed it. You saw Lisa and Casey together recently. Just after that, I saw them separately. I used to have Nine Nine / Fun Girl in my regular rotation and see you've been there too.
Ah lol. Good girls. I like those spots, I just wish they had beds.
been meaning to go back to Fun Girl Spa, have only been there the one time but I keep meaning to return and try out Rebecca. But once I’m in Manhattan, it’s so hard not to go off an spend a session with the younger fresher talent at other places. Too much fish in the sea.