New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
I just luv the CL link itself. It actually says "cutepiercedlazyeyehonduran"! Now, I'm not 100% on the cute part, but the pierced and lazy eye part seem spot on...
Are we startimg to see some truth on CL now??? Hahahahahahaha.. at least when she says you can cum on my tits you can face blast her and when shes pissed you can say " you saw i was aiming for the tits."...haha.. just some sunday humor folks! T!

I wonder if you can make her eyes move by using the buttons up near the top of her nose, kinda like a PS4 controller. I'm thinking ...straddling her chest as she's laying down, my dick in her mouth, while I lean forward with my hands on her cheeks and my thumbs on the controllers, making her eyes do shit like cross back and forth as I go in and out, roll back up into her head when I go in deep, maybe look down with sad eyes when I pull out.....

I wonder if you can make her eyes move by using the buttons up near the top of her nose, kinda like a PS4 controller. I'm thinking ...straddling her chest as she's laying down, my dick in her mouth, while I lean forward with my hands on her cheeks and my thumbs on the controllers, making her eyes do shit like cross back and forth as I go in and out, roll back up into her head when I go in deep, maybe look down with sad eyes when I pull out.....
LMAO!

You have put a lot more thought into this than I did!

V