New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

I always marvel at how couples can be so mismatched. How did someone like him get her?

View attachment 4584
As with most things in life there is a perfectly rational explanation for what the guy is wearing— explains the thong and the too small shorts.

From a joke I posted prior:
Big burly guy is in locker room prior to a workout. He takes off his pants to change into shorts and he is wearing a pair of really tiny thong panties that are obviously very uncomfortable as they are 5 sizes too small. His buddy sees the panties and gives burly guy a WTF look. Burly guy says " my wife found these in my car's glove box. She called me over, angrily held them up and said 'these are not mine and you better have a good explanation as to why these are here ' The only excuse I could come up with was that I've been keeping a secret fetish from you dear - I secretly wear them. So she sarcastically says 'Don't let me stop you - put them on - now!' "

I think there is a thread here already about her. I believe someone saw her and reviewed her. I am trying to think who it was.... Any thoughts?
Since the attachment doesn't show in the quote, it was a toss-up for me which photo it would be. You didn't disappoint. LMAO. The funniest satirical comment of the year so far.

I honestly did try to cut/paste the name off and for some reason did nt see that till I posted it..
Too bad, because it was definitely a picture worthy of this thread. If you download the file to your device, just about any simple graphics editor can pixilate or otherwise obscure the offending text and then you can save and copy the file here.