New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Oh yes the infamous Hazel. Maybe the Wizz got swept away in the last shit storm??
Hey Wiggley or anyone else for that matter no why her thread has been closed. I assume the Wizard probably knows something. By the way I came across a picture that I strongly believe is hers in The Chive. I don't know if I can post it here or not for those who haven't seen her.

Getting back to this Asian who posted this ad, I am impressed by her use of the word estrus. Not a household word that most American courtesan even heard of I am sure. Lol!!!

Ah, it's nice to be missed. I can tell you exactly why Hazel's thread got closed. And while I certainly understand Slinky was within his rights to do so (it's his site, right? "My sandbox, my rules."), I personally think it was a pretty petty thing to do. But she's young, she's ballsy, and one day she'll learn that sometimes it's best to just say nothing. You can see the whole thing here: http://107.170.79.139/forums/threads/start-new-thread-or-unlock-old-one.52839/
Assman, if that pic is on a public site like Chive it doesn't break any rules to post it. I'd be curious to see if it's her and if/how it's being used. I haven't seen her (or anyone else) for a while, but she's been advertising daily on BP for the past month or so. I came real close to calling her yesterday since I finally had some free time after work, but a visit with her runs me $300 and 2-3 hours, and I decided instead to go quick and cheap and try a new amp in BK on Coney Island Ave. I won't bother with a review since for most of UG South Brooklyn might as well be Mars, but I will say that the place itself was above average for an amp, my Korean girl was above average looking and way above average in service, the price was half what I'd have spent otherwise, and for all those positives, the overall experience still wasn't half as enjoyable as an afternoon with Hazel. Her birthday's next month. I guess I won't be able to post a review, but I"m looking forward to celebrating with her.

Ah, it's nice to be missed. I can tell you exactly why Hazel's thread got closed. And while I certainly understand Slinky was within his rights to do so (it's his site, right? "My sandbox, my rules."), I personally think it was a pretty petty thing to do. But she's young, she's ballsy, and one day she'll learn that sometimes it's best to just say nothing. You can see the whole thing here: http://107.170.79.139/forums/threads/start-new-thread-or-unlock-old-one.52839/
Assman, if that pic is on a public site like Chive it doesn't break any rules to post it. I'd be curious to see if it's her and if/how it's being used. I haven't seen her (or anyone else) for a while, but she's been advertising daily on BP for the past month or so. I came real close to calling her yesterday since I finally had some free time after work, but a visit with her runs me $300 and 2-3 hours, and I decided instead to go quick and cheap and try a new amp in BK on Coney Island Ave. I won't bother with a review since for most of UG South Brooklyn might as well be Mars, but I will say that the place itself was above average for an amp, my Korean girl was above average looking and way above average in service, the price was half what I'd have spent otherwise, and for all those positives, the overall experience still wasn't half as enjoyable as an afternoon with Hazel. Her birthday's next month. I guess I won't be able to post a review, but I"m looking forward to celebrating with her.
Hey there Wiizz! Yes, you were missed!

V

What's an "oestrus lick"? They're using the word estrus like it's another word for asshole
Lol!

It was a real stand-out ad.

She seems to explain herself, kinda: 'I'm at oestrus cycle => extremely naughty and thirsty.'

Her 'mature, non-pregnant' body is ready to be 'seeded and breeded' - looks like monger code for BBBJ CIM swallow or even BBFS.

Or maybe she is at the corner of 'extremely naughty' and 'thirsty', right by the Oestrus Circle, I mean cycle. Google maps has her close to Venus.

V

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Wizzzz!!!!!
Glad all is well.

Wizzzz!!!!!
Glad all is well.
Hey there Wiizz! Yes, you were missed!

V
Thank you guys. That's much appreciated.
While a full review of the amp I mentioned before isn't needed, I respect the search function of UG enough to at least post the info, on the off chance someone besides me actually goes to Brooklyn.
http://brooklyn.************/Therap...2-b-sexy-asian-model-5-star-service/151048387
2112 Coney Island Ave.
718-942-4360

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Vad I actually texted and called her awhile ago but the response didn’t match the questions I was asking even just general stuff like she was checking for the answer before responding
Needless to say I passed

When she was all of about 21, my daughter showed me how she could tie the stem of a cherry into a knot using only her tongue. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed (actually, I was. But I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her!).