New Girl In Camp – Chloe

Re: Re: Re: Do I hear

Originally posted by Jorel
Cool. Then I can return to ignoring you. I hope this time you really mean it. And no more musical screen names.
ask slinky on the ip address moron, you talk about stalking? you follow every word i say pretty closely, maybe it's because you have no life or friends to keep you occupied any other way. oh and you must be the cheap 150 a call weekly trick of melinda's and it's good you spoke to her again. respectable people like you should get together often, say hi to tony, paisan and gina when you visit, and hopefully you are within the 1st 10 calls that day, you might even get lucky, you'll get bbfs, then cuddle, she'll give you her new aol addy, you can chat, become friends, even date and then she'll ask you to marry her, borrow $, lie and then give people your info when you have your first fight

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I hear

Originally posted by jshocker25
when you visit, and hopefully you are within the 1st 10 calls that day, you might even get lucky, you'll get bbfs, then cuddle, she'll give you her new aol addy, you can chat, become friends, even date and then she'll ask you to marry her, borrow $, lie and then give people your info when you have your first fight
Melinda is still doing BBFS? Girl must have a death wish.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I hear

she'll give you her new aol addy, you can chat, become friends, even date and then she'll ask you to marry her, borrow $, lie and then give people your info when you have your first fight
Shocker, You fell for that???

damn!!

Re: how interesting....

Originally posted by SweetMaria
No offense or in any way trying to rude but i find it very interesting that both the posts come from clients that neither Jewel nor I can remember seeing Chloe.
When somebody calls you up to book an appointment is "UG username" one of the things you ask for ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I hear

not really, it was her cooking, she really can make a good breaded steak thing
You like it better than the spanish rice?

Different strokes...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I hear

Originally posted by Jorel
You like it better than the spanish rice?

Different strokes...
was being sarcastic, she can't cook, but it's not like you'll ever know unless you're paying her but I'm done playing on here with you, see ya

Re: Enough

was being sarcastic, she can't cook, but it's not like you'll ever know unless you're paying her but I'm done playing on here with you, see ya
Sarcastic ? Obviously.

Clearly her cooking ability was never of interest.
As for as paying, that is what I want. I have options that you don't.
And she offers me more than I will say for free.

One thing is clear, she doesn't want to see you, even for a kings ransom.

So help me to help you prove you are over her. Avoid this topic.

Ciao

Last edited: