New Girl In Camp – Chloe

I spent some time with this sweet, sexy lady this last weekend. I was quite glad I did.

I met her at her 5star hotel in central Jersey where she was staying in a very nice suite.

Chloe is a petite lady, young twenties, with a very tight body (breasts are proportionate and not huge).

She has bright shiny eyes and an open, friendly way about her. How she stays so positive when she spends her days seeing you guys is a ******* to me.

All the acronyms apply and I believe that multiple cups are as well although I had only booked an hour, got distracted, and did not complete my cup until the end.

I had been kind of depressed about the war and the over all eve of destruction nature of these last few weeks and my time with her improved my morale a lot..

I would encourage you to see her soon since she did ask me to marry her (YMMV) and as soon as I work a few things out with my wife we are moving to some Caribbean island so I expect her days here are going to be limited.

She is with Hidden Hideaways whose contact information is available in the agencies section.

Last edited:
Jewels, Looks like another beauty you have added. Can I ask about her skill with the french language? Does she require an interpreter or without? Also does she speek "greek" like Jordan?

She speaks french fluently no interpreter required. I'm sure you will understand what she is saying.

I believe the answer to anal is yes but did not partake myself. Do a search and read the thread in about her which Evie started.

Dduck, i gave a mini review of her in the other thread. In addition to being open-minded and accomodating, Chloe is just a real sweetie. I might say YMMV but so far there have been 3 UG reviews here already and they've been nothing but positive. Go for it duck, i'm sure you'll have a good time....

round 2

buddy if you marry her can i still see her once a week? i had my second visit with this lovely lady and it was better then my first wich was great. i even got in a second cup something which i rarly strive for. she has the most beutiful ass you will ever see. we realy hit it off this time now that we now each other better. a deffint must see.

Well, my mileage didn't vary either, this one is a winner. She actually has a personality - she is nice to spend time with. And on top of that, it's fun to spend time on top of her. She's thin, tiny tits, tiny butt, and all over cute. She's not a hairy mess so those of you on that quest in other threads can look elsewhere. I'll keep this one.

Is this the same Chloe the webster reviewed earlier?

Is this the same Chloe that webster said had bad breath and body odor all over....or is this a different Chloe? If it is, it's strange how different the two reviews are...which one is lying???

Re: Is this the same Chloe the webster reviewed earlier?

Originally posted by loulooking4U
Is this the same Chloe that webster said had bad breath and body odor all over....or is this a different Chloe? If it is, it's strange how different the two reviews are...which one is lying???
It's the same Chloe. I can vouch for Webster's report. Saw her recently and I was her first appointment of the day. When she took off her pants, I was (mis)treated to the ambiance of a foul vagina. Smelled like that empty soup can you left on the kitchen counter overnight. (Was it beef noodle or minestrone)? Definitely disappointing, because the girl is cute, friendly and waif-like, very appealing to me.

I'd see her again if she cleaned up on the hygiene. Might bring along the mouthwash, soap and Summer's Eve to play it safe, though.

Last edited:
Originally posted by slinkybender
It's intersting that wowman shares IP's with Mikemanners and ClintToris2002, both banned.
That's because my two brothers and I spend so much money on the hobby that we must necessarily economize by sharing a laptop computer.

The post describes a real-life encounter with an advertised provider that I feel provides a service (or, at the minimum, food for thought) to those who are considering engaging the provider. Unlike my brothers, who were banned for unknowingly violating a sacrosanct rule of the board, I intend to confine my postings to such real-life encounters. I am sure that you will concur that the benefits to society will be enormous.

My sense of smell is very acute. I also have very strong feeling about hygiene and cleanliness.

I have only seen Chloe once (so far) and I found nothing lacking with regard to her personal hygiene and no offensive odors (or tastes).

Given the awareness, grooming, and care that I observed about her when we were together I find it hard to believe that the allegations in the prior post are true.

She is a very sweet and happy person. I am very comfortable recommending her and am confident that those who actually see her will find her as delightful as I did.

Originally posted by Wowman
Unlike my brothers, who were banned for unknowingly violating a sacrosanct rule of the board, I intend to confine my postings to such real-life encounters.
Something tells me we may never get to find out

Originally posted by spanky123
Dduck, i gave a mini review of her in the other thread. In addition to being open-minded and accomodating, Chloe is just a real sweetie. I might say YMMV but so far there have been 3 UG reviews here already and they've been nothing but positive. Go for it duck, i'm sure you'll have a good time....
The YMMV in my mini-review was with regard to her asking me to marry her. I will admit that she may in fact ask each of her clients to marry her - but I prefer to believe that it is a YMMV thing.

With regard to the services provided during the consult I have no reason to believe that they won't be top notch.

how interesting....

No offense or in any way trying to rude but i find it very interesting that both the posts come from clients that neither Jewel nor I can remember seeing Chloe. Neither of these clients ever came to Jewel or I to explain what had happened during their sessions. (the lack of posts between both of them does not make them very credible as well)
As everyone very well knows on this board...... if u have problem with one of our girls u should inform us so that we can can accomadate your inconvience and rectify the situation. I can tell u personally that neither of these men informed us of anything so all i ask is that u be very critical when weighing the validity of these posts.

Kisses, Maria

Originally posted by Wowman
That's because my two brothers and I spend so much money on the hobby that we must necessarily economize by sharing a laptop computer.

The post describes a real-life encounter with an advertised provider that I feel provides a service (or, at the minimum, food for thought) to those who are considering engaging the provider. Unlike my brothers, who were banned for unknowingly violating a sacrosanct rule of the board, I intend to confine my postings to such real-life encounters. I am sure that you will concur that the benefits to society will be enormous.
My sister has a farm upstate. Would you mind delivering a couple of tons of this bullsh*t to her for fertilizer? Thanks.

I have used Jewel's service a few times (I haven't met Chloe yet.) and I can honestly say that it has always been a pleasant experience. If you have an axe to grind, Wowman, be up front about it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by eros701
My sister has a farm upstate. Would you mind delivering a couple of tons of this bullsh*t to her for fertilizer? Thanks.

I have used Jewel's service a few times (I haven't met Chloe yet.) and I can honestly say that it has always been a pleasant experience. If you have an axe to grind, Wowman, be up front about it.
And I have had very pleasant experiences with some providers that other reviewers have been unhappy with. Go figure.

I have no ax to grind. I decided to see Chloe based on a few knockout reviews on this very board. I did not know about the other issues brought up about her (many names/history) until reading them here. I was just going to pass it off as another bad experience that comes with the territory of a hobbyist. But Webster's post was so right-on to my experience that I felt I should add to the discussion. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but then again, I was her first appointment of the day.

In retrospect, I should have just phoned Jewels and filled her in.
And, my darling eros, your statement shows your IQ to be in the "sub Mike Tyson zone." I saw her, you admit you didn't, and you're coming at me like you're the ultimate know-it-all. I think your sister gets a healthy dose of fertilizer every time you visit her.

Something definitely smells fishy about Wowman. I think a good flogging by the board should set him straight. And a banning should not be ruled out by Slink.

I have seen incredible reviews of Chloe when she was with another agency (in NY) under a different name. Those reviews are even better that any of the current ones.

I hope she lasts here in NJ. A great find here by Evie.