New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

Hey I was looking to hook up with some of the hotel bait and switch Latina's the last couple of weeks to no avail. Either I had to cancel or they were not selling what they were advertising so I walked. Well yesterday I had something set up for the early afternoon, started texting her when I was driving there.
In the back of my mind I figured I would text this place too to see if Bianca was there for backup purposes. Usually I'll get Bianca or the Mamason and find out if she is working here or in the Selden place. I got Mama and she said Bianca was working and also a new girl from Vietnam which means Bianca not there.
Anyway I got no response from Hotel girl so I figure I'll check out the new Vietnam girl at this place.
I get there and no Bianca just the new girl so I go for it. Well I must say she is pretty hot looks like a bar girl from Hanoi just what I like she is all of 80 pounds a true spinner with big tits small ass but not that flat.
She seems to have a quiet demeanor so I lay down on the table and wait for her to come back. She comes in the room and slaps my ass and says nice she tickles the boys. I ask if she can massage me to see what she has and its not much at all. She does walk my back while holding on the wall which I find amusing. So we both know what I am here for so I turn over and start playing with her, take her beautiful breasts out and start playing with them. I tell her I want full service and give her a hundie.
She gets a condom and wraps me up and starts with some sucking for a while nothing great but gets me nice and hard.
I get up and put her on the table in mish, I thought about tasting her puss but she has the lube ready to go.
She is real tight so I go slow I want to enjoy her nice body but now she kind of cools off a bit not really wanting me to suck on her nips and neck and such . Then we switch up to cowgirl for a bit her pussy loosens up a bit but feels good. I go back to mish I want to get deep, we go at it for a while and i am ready to blow but i pull out and get her to stand up doggie while i get to feel the nice breasts. After a while I go back to mish and finish off in the bag but I keep it in for a while longer, nice puss feels good. She gets out of there takes the bag off and get a hot towel and cleans me off.
I would like to try her again but what I didn't like was that her personality was a little hot and cold. She was in to me playing with her body in the beginning but then when the bag went on she seemed to just want to get it over with, which I understand but I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.

Hey I was looking to hook up with some of the hotel bait and switch Latina's the last couple of weeks to no avail. Either I had to cancel or they were not selling what they were advertising so I walked. Well yesterday I had something set up for the early afternoon, started texting her when I was driving there.
In the back of my mind I figured I would text this place too to see if Bianca was there for backup purposes. Usually I'll get Bianca or the Mamason and find out if she is working here or in the Selden place. I got Mama and she said Bianca was working and also a new girl from Vietnam which means Bianca not there.
Anyway I got no response from Hotel girl so I figure I'll check out the new Vietnam girl at this place.
I get there and no Bianca just the new girl so I go for it. Well I must say she is pretty hot looks like a bar girl from Hanoi just what I like she is all of 80 pounds a true spinner with big tits small ass but not that flat.
She seems to have a quiet demeanor so I lay down on the table and wait for her to come back. She comes in the room and slaps my ass and says nice she tickles the boys. I ask if she can massage me to see what she has and its not much at all. She does walk my back while holding on the wall which I find amusing. So we both know what I am here for so I turn over and start playing with her, take her beautiful breasts out and start playing with them. I tell her I want full service and give her a hundie.
She gets a condom and wraps me up and starts with some sucking for a while nothing great but gets me nice and hard.
I get up and put her on the table in mish, I thought about tasting her puss but she has the lube ready to go.
She is real tight so I go slow I want to enjoy her nice body but now she kind of cools off a bit not really wanting me to suck on her nips and neck and such . Then we switch up to cowgirl for a bit her pussy loosens up a bit but feels good. I go back to mish I want to get deep, we go at it for a while and i am ready to blow but i pull out and get her to stand up doggie while i get to feel the nice breasts. After a while I go back to mish and finish off in the bag but I keep it in for a while longer, nice puss feels good. She gets out of there takes the bag off and get a hot towel and cleans me off.
I would like to try her again but what I didn't like was that her personality was a little hot and cold. She was in to me playing with her body in the beginning but then when the bag went on she seemed to just want to get it over with, which I understand but I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
Overseas, I dealt mostly with Vietnamese girls. I really enjoyed their nonchalant, easy-spirited, casual, perky and fun approach to sex.

Their bodies are usually stunningly slender, supple, and curvy and they usually put up a good emotional front. Many choose breast augmentation because they are naturally small-breasted. But, I prefer their natural cupcakes. Surgeons cannot improve on perfection.

They really make for great fun girlfriends, lively and love the nightlife. I also love the sound of the Vietnamese language. Although many of them also speak Mandarin, Cantonese or both.

It’s really nice that you found her, because in this area, I rarely meet up with Vietnamese girls in the Chinese and Korean shops.

Your monger spidey-sense must be operating well.

Thank you for the nice review.

What place in Selden?

Her name is KIKI I almost forgot. She had a nice demeanor in the beginning but became a little more mechanical and business like as it went on. Did not like me going to certain parts of the body it almost seemed like she did not want to cum who knows. I'll give her another go

Her name is KIKI I almost forgot. She had a nice demeanor in the beginning but became a little more mechanical and business like as it went on. Did not like me going to certain parts of the body it almost seemed like she did not want to cum who knows. I'll give her another go
Yeah, I do get it. Many girls I met have that all business attitude. They don’t want to come and expend themselves. They feel if they get through the transaction, getting your money, without experiencing a hint of emotional or sexual activity, they preserved themselves, and won, kept it business, business transaction, like a smart business woman.

Overseas, I often visited a gorgeous Viet girl of the above description. I really liked her, and I knew that she would rather give me great service and get me off, and never really get involved sexually or emotionally.

But, she was so cute, every time, I just had to make her cum. Me, cumming, without seeing her get lit up was a buzzkill for me.

I used to meet her in the street before going upstairs. In the street, she would shake her head and roll her eyes upon seeing me. (She was attractive and a local favorite) She knew she was “cumming,” much to her dismay, and there was no way I was taking a “fakie.”

We had a really nice rapport. I never voiced my Modus Operandi to her. I just remained the innocent, ignorant, passive, stupid, dumb average John just there to unload ASAP. But, in reality I needed her to unleash her sexual aroma to make it a good night.

Had I ever aggressively let it be known my intentions, she would have built a wall around herself and it would have become competitive and she might never have yielded. It would have totally changed the dynamics. It all revolved around her premise that I was just that poor, dumb, stupid john that just needs too long to nut, and if she chose to take me on that day to increase her income, she would just have to surrender to the fact that she was getting wet and climaxing.

Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, it is good to hide your intentions and remain calm and humble to get what you need and want.

I like to try to read the girl some, if she turns me on real well i like to genuinely make her O nothing turns me on more if i can do it. After all its a business to them. My ATF works at this place couple of times i knocked it right out and there were a couple times i failed but thats because to me she got the magic pussy. Some times i can barely last 5 min inside. Thats what keeps me coming back to certian girls. A willingness to please and to be pleased, a nice sense of comfort.
Yeah, I do get it. Many girls I met have that all business attitude. They don’t want to come and expend themselves. They feel if they get through the transaction, getting your money, without experiencing a hint of emotional or sexual activity, they preserved themselves, and won, kept it business, business transaction, like a smart business woman.

Overseas, I often visited a gorgeous Viet girl of the above description. I really liked her, and I knew that she would rather give me great service and get me off, and never really get involved sexually or emotionally.

But, she was so cute, every time, I just had to make her cum. Me, cumming, without seeing her get lit up was a buzzkill for me.

I used to meet her in the street before going upstairs. In the street, she would shake her head and roll her eyes upon seeing me. (She was attractive and a local favorite) She knew she was “cumming,” much to her dismay, and there was no way I was taking a “fakie.”

We had a really nice rapport. I never voiced my Modus Operandi to her. I just remained the innocent, ignorant, passive, stupid, dumb average John just there to unload ASAP. But, in reality I needed her to unleash her sexual aroma to make it a good night.

Had I ever aggressively let it be known my intentions, she would have built a wall around herself and it would have become competitive and she might never have yielded. It would have totally changed the dynamics. It all revolved around her premise that I was just that poor, dumb, stupid john that just needs too long to nut, and if she chose to take me on that day to increase her income, she would just have to surrender to the fact that she was getting wet and climaxing.

Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, it is good to hide your intentions and remain calm and humble to get what you need and want.
I like to try to read the girl to see if she is receptive to being playful willing to cum, nothing turns me on more than a girl cumming for real. After all its a business to them so theyre not really looking. If you find one that wants to enjoy it as much as you, you go back. A lot of times you get a lot of hurry fake moans or the painful looks and grunts. When that happens its one and done.
One of my favorites works at this place and we enjoy our time. a couple of times I knocked it right out with her and a couple I failed. She has a magic pussy and some times I just don't last LOL.

I like to try to read the girl some, if she turns me on real well i like to genuinely make her O nothing turns me on more if i can do it. After all its a business to them. My ATF works at this place couple of times i knocked it right out and there were a couple times i failed but thats because to me she got the magic pussy. Some times i can barely last 5 min inside. Thats what keeps me coming back to certian girls. A willingness to please and to be pleased, a nice sense of comfort.

I like to try to read the girl to see if she is receptive to being playful willing to cum, nothing turns me on more than a girl cumming for real. After all its a business to them so theyre not really looking. If you find one that wants to enjoy it as much as you, you go back. A lot of times you get a lot of hurry fake moans or the painful looks and grunts. When that happens its one and done.
One of my favorites works at this place and we enjoy our time. a couple of times I knocked it right out with her and a couple I failed. She has a magic pussy and some times I just don't last LOL.
Who’s your all time favorite here? Maybe someone else is making that magic pussy cum.

Yeah, that magic pussy is a real thing. In my lifetime, I only met up with it maybe three times.

“The Magic Pussy,” cannot be controlled by myself. I have found myself victimized by it. It is so powerful, because it snatches, clenches, and swallows the unsuspecting cock, and then once locked in a vice grip with no escape, instead of an in and out pumping action, “THE MAGIC VAGINA” swirls around in centrifugal circlesquite powerfullyand at a very high RPM, and drains you dry before releasing.

Those three times, although thrilling and in awe of “THE MAGIC VAGINA,” I left wishing that I knew how to control the pace.

I must admit, I am no match for “THE MAGIC PUSSY. It kind of reminds me of those cowboys who ride those crazy, wild bulls, and they can only stay on them for a matter of seconds. Sometimes the cowboy hangs on, but mostly the bull puts the cowboy on his ass in a few seconds.

This place is closed now. Drove by one day and it looked empty, checked it out and no one around not even the church people. So I texted Bianca and she confirmed

problem with the landlord.