Name a movie with hookers in the plot line that you really enjoyed.

It can be a drama, a comedy, a documentary, or anything in between. And not necessarily an accurate portrayal. Just something you really enjoyed.
As long as it's a movie and not a TV show, which leaves "The Deuce" out of this discussion.

You snuck The Deuce in anyway. :D I'm trying to think if there ever was a character named Irma in the show. That would have been funny for the writers to throw in there. Okay, I know I'm breaking my own rule. We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Bill: We're all adults here - we can talk about this openly...

PROSTITUTION!

But what does that mean really? Let's break up the word. First there's "PROS"... well, that doesn't mean anything really... then there's "TIT"... we all know what that means... and then there's "TION" to shun is to say No! To push it away! To shun something is, well... it really doesn't belong in this word at all, really.

American Gigolo. Even though its about a man whore, its still a great flick and I don't know about any of you but I personally wanted to stick it right in Lauren Huttons tooth gap throughout the whole movie!!!