Name a movie with hookers in the plot line that you really enjoyed.

Klute with Fonda.

For those of you older guys, the best IMHO, was The World of Suzie Wong. There was an award winning Broadway play (that I unfortunately didn't see as I was too young) that had, believe it or not, a young William Shatner who won Best Actor and France Nuyen as Suzie Wong, winning Best Actress. Few years later was made into a film (that I did see then) with William Holden and Nancy Kwan. There is a DVD available.
For you guys who like drama it's worth seeing, for you guys who just want to see tits and ass, not so much.

Klute with Fonda.

For those of you older guys, the best IMHO, was The World of Suzie Wong. There was an award winning Broadway play (that I unfortunately didn't see as I was too young) that had, believe it or not, a young William Shatner who won Best Actor and France Nuyen as Suzie Wong, winning Best Actress. Few years later was made into a film (that I did see then) with William Holden and Nancy Kwan. There is a DVD available.
For you guys who like drama it's worth seeing, for you guys who just want to see tits and ass, not so much.
Is there any other reason to watch a movie?
:p

I remember, a very long time ago when I was a teenager (no, it wasn't a silent movie hahaha) and I took my girlfriend to see "THE HAPPY HOOKER." I don't remember if it was a good cinema production. Probably a comedy. I don't even remember if I liked it. But it was a dark theater with an exciting theme to make-out with my girlfriend. But I will have to agree with Nehoma, "Taxi Driver" was a very powerful and memorable experience that left a huge impact in social consciousness. "You talkin' to me?" A true and accurate account of how "badass" NYC really was in the '70's and plenty of great prime cast at that time and filmed by Scorsese with DeNiro, Harvey Keitel (Sport the pimp) Jodie Foster, etc. and Scorsese even got his mom and pop to play minor roles as he did for mom in Goodfellas. Thanks for the memories.