My SO actually said this...

Emily, I do not believe in spying on someone unless you need proof of adultery for a divorce trial. My gut feeling is that you generally know your SO so well that any changes in emotional and physical intimacy would be evident and that red flags would go up. What I am saying is most people know when someone is cheating on them and you don't need to spy on them. In cases like this, go with your gut.
I agree, but still I would want to confirm my suspicions. And as for the divorce, your lawyer is going to bill you thousands to hire a detective. So why not do what Steve suggests and for three of four hundred dollars you'll get your proof and when everything is over you'll still have a nice home surveillance system.

So spying is only acceptable only when it happens to women? You guys really are really a bunch of hypocrites. I don't think it's ever acceptable for suspicion of adultery for men or women under any circumstances. If you don't want to be cheated on stay single or make smarter choices in who you marry. If you married the wrong person be an adult and take responsibly for your bad choice.

So spying is only acceptable only when it happens to women? You guys really are really a bunch of hypocrites. I don't think it's ever acceptable for suspicion of adultery for men or women under any circumstances. If you don't want to be cheated on stay single or make smarter choices in who you marry. If you married the wrong person be an adult and take responsibly for your bad choice.
Boy, are you a piece of work. Any spouse should be able to confirm their suspicions. Where does it say it's only acceptable for men to do it???

Boy, are you a piece of work. Any spouse should be able to confirm their suspicions. Where does it say it's only acceptable for men to do it???
I'm a piece of work?? You are defending the installation of spy cameras on the basis of suspected cheating spouse. All normal thinking members would consider what you are defending a complete violation of their privacy and a really creepy thing to do including me. Your view on spying go against the officisl standard policy of any PMB, how not to get caught cheating is one of the main topics all over this board and you and your buddies are promoting and condoning unscrupulous tactics to busting people out for cheating. What you guys are writing in this venue is so stupid there are no words for it.

Since you guys are such stanch defenders of tech spying from a SO for cheating how about defending other things the sane people on the board (including me) find concerning, distasteful and violating like LE busts, scams, posting private information in newspapers and other public forums, what's the difference which unsavory practice condemned by every normal member you choose to defend as long as you disagree with me right?

I'm a piece of work?? You are defending the installation of spy cameras on the basis of suspected cheating spouse. All normal thinking members would consider what you are defending a complete violation of their privacy and a really creepy thing to do including me. Your view on spying go against the officisl standard policy of any PMB, how not to get caught cheating is one of the main topics all over this board and you and your buddies are promoting and condoning unscrupulous tactics to busting people out for cheating. What you guys are writing in this venue is so stupid there are no words for it.
You just stated correctly that one of the main topics on this board is how not to get caught cheating. Now in this thread a new topic developed on how to catch a cheating spouse which is totally independent of the other. Just because we don't want to get caught cheating doesn't mean we don't or shouldn't want to catch someone cheating on us.

A lively debate in an ongoing thread between the faire emily and several members made me wonder if the political views that she's posting would influence whether or not a member would want to see her for a session. (And I guess the reverse could be asked, because the members' views might influence whether she or another provider would see those members. But that's another question and one for the providers to post.)

It doesn't matter to me. The only things that interests me in a provider are looks and attitude. As for Emily, she is not my type so I wouldn't, although I might go for a massage without the extras. If she was my type and full service coupled with my history here with her I would give her a pounding that would leave her limping for a month, topped off with a nice heavy facial.(A nut for a nut)

I was hoping you would find your way to here. Thanks for being the first to respond. I was going to list the jist of your last sentence as one of the response options, but I forgot to do so when I was composing it.

Stu .... she would cut your balls off and hang them on her wall.

I would go the other way with Emily. I would be so sweet and charming and be very loving with her. I would leave her smiling, weak-kneed and in love with me ... asking for more! I am a lover not a fighter!

Stu .... she would cut your balls off and hang them on her wall.

I would go the other way with Emily. I would be so sweet and charming and be very loving with her. I would leave her smiling, weak-kneed and in love with me ... asking for more! I am a lover not a fighter!
My balls wouldn't look good amongst the framed portraits of Obama, Hillary, Sharpton, Jackson, Chavez, Castro, Che, Stalin, Lenin, Marxs, an Occupy Wall Street group photo and various ones of her beloved homosexuals.

Why on earth would you want her to fall in love with you??? She has the potential of stalking you with sophisticated electronic gear. No no no, the more I think about it S&M is the only route to go. But first and foremost you need to stick a sock in her mouth. I can't emphasize enough how important this first step is, its crucial to avoiding a headache.

A lively debate in an ongoing thread between the faire emily and several members made me wonder if the political views that she's posting would influence whether or not a member would want to see her for a session. .)
It's funny that you started this thread as I was thinking the exact same thing. Actually, I am scheduled for a consulting job in NYC and was thinking of setting up an appointment with her - before the two threads in question - mine-"Big Booty Ads" and the "SO actually said this" and now this thread where she actually wants to censor the starting of a thread that she apparently doesn't want to see. However it is very clear we are so far to opposite sides of the political spectrum (actually politically correct terminology is a better phrase) that I've changed my mind. When I spend an hour with someone I like to have conversation but it seems we would have nothing to talk about w/o there being emotional drama.

...And I guess the reverse could be asked, because the members' views might influence whether she or another provider would see those members.
I doubt it - business is business and I certainly wouldn't turn down any business from a customer because I disagreed with their views.

I'm not trying to censor anyone but violent retoric towards me fueled by this absurd poll obviously meant to target me from The Exiled on the method in which he's going to rape me and I should be suffocated with a sock is really disgusting and out of bounds.

I also haven't discussed anything political on this board since the section was closed last Nov so the whole premise of this stupid poll is a lie anyway. The two topic in question was body type preference and privacy concerns which are not political so the joker who started it doesn't know how to read.

This is about the well being of the board and should we as a community tolerate his violent rhetoric towards another member. No one else stoops to his level no matter how we disagree this isn't the first time, he was banned once before.

I would turn down business from a creep who boasts on a open forum on how he's going to rape me until I am physically disabled for a month no matter what his affiliation to anything. He's a sick twist and is too offensive even for a PMB.

There you go making stuff up, I never mentioned raping you, nor would I ever. I swear you have no reading comprehension at all. And the sock was to shut you up not suffocate you. Keep blathering and everyone will realize how valuable that sock is. We're just poking a little fun at you, that's all I ever done. So stop crying like a baby and either take it or dish it back.

There you go making stuff up, I never mentioned raping you, nor would I ever. I swear you have no reading comprehension at all. And the sock was to shut you up not suffocate you. Keep blathering and everyone will realize how valuable that sock is. We're just poking a little fun at you, that's all I ever done. So stop crying like a baby and either take it or dish it back.
Members can judge for themselves by the disgusting things what you wrote. You are a troublemaker, pathological liar, troll and menace to this board. You contribute nothing positive or informative and give everyone the creeps. Rape and suffocation is your idea of poking fun, you are filth that needs to be banned again. The members can thank you for threatening the last active female poster with violence in order to scare her from posting. As much as I love this board it's not worth being in such close proximity to a psychopath like you.

By the way ... The Exiled did not start that thread.
So what, are going to defend what he wrote just because he wasn't the original poster? You think it's acceptable that he wrote he will seek me to give me a pounding until I couldn't walk right for a month, at what point does the line cross for you? It's not only breaking basic board rules it's threatening and psychotic. Nobody else writes with such violent overtones like he does, nobody. He backtracks to minimize it or comes up with some lame excuse to justify which is typical with deranged people.