My SO actually said this...

Get rid of her fast.
Thats really not so easy. Financial factors, family, assets, etc. And there are other things that make up a relationship like companionship, compatibility, helpfulness, love in a non sexual way, etc. I fill in the sex with young beautiful girls who I rent and probably never want to see again. I know the SO would not stand for this if she knew but we all take risks for the reward. Is it perfect? No. She is just not a sexual person but I make do. Someday I wont need the mongering and hopefully she will still be there.

Put a tracking device in her car and a couple of cameras in your house. I have a friend who did that and caught his wife. The equipment is not expensive and you would be one step ahead of your wife.

I don't think there is enough information to make a judgement. I would want to know how long was it going on, what was it exactly she didn't like and what was on TV.

It takes two and even if you pay you still might overstep boundaries. I read lots if times members complaining about similar indifference and limits in P4P.

Put a tracking device in her car and a couple of cameras in your house. I have a friend who did that and caught his wife. The equipment is not expensive and you would be one step ahead of your wife.
I consider this stalking and an invasion of privacy. All I read on this board is how you guys want to protect your privacy (rightfully so) and you suggest this violating act. The only excuse to spy on someone is if a criminal act is suspected, infidelity doesn't qualify.

I consider this stalking and an invasion of privacy. All I read on this board is how you guys want to protect your privacy (rightfully so) and you suggest this violating act. The only excuse to spy on someone is if a criminal act is suspected, infidelity doesn't qualify.
You're kidding right???

I have had a few very close friends who were very faithful and were concerned that their wives were cheating. By the wonderful use of technology they were caught. Funny Emily ... Those friends are divorced and their their cheating wives are given alimony and custody and child support. I think that is criminal. None of these guys are in the hobby.

I have had a few very close friends who were very faithful and were concerned that their wives were cheating. By the wonderful use of technology they were caught. Funny Emily ... Those friends are divorced and their their cheating wives are given alimony and custody and child support. I think that is criminal. None of these guys are in the hobby.
Lose lose situation. Terrible laws.
Bet those guys are eating out of chunk light tuna cans as their X wives are eating lobster.

And fucking other men while the kids are being forgotten about.

Two of the wives still did not want a divorce after being caught. They wanted to stay married ... not work ... fuck other men and be shitty mothers. Granted these guys aren't easy to get along with ... but didn't drink or do drugs or cheat on their wives. But in Emily's eyes they are stalking. Ridiculous.

.......I fill in the sex with young beautiful girls who I rent and probably never want to see again. I know the SO would not stand for this if she knew .......
Don't be so sure about her not knowing - she may feel the same way about: "Financial factors, family, assets, etc. And there are other things that make up a relationship like companionship, compatibility, helpfulness, love in a non sexual way, etc. " and just ignores your P4P as long as she feels it is not getting out of hand.

FYI - Adultery is a class B misdemeanor in NYS - so I guess given your "excuse" spying is justified.

You seem to have such saintly friends for someone so deep in this community, seems a bit unbelievable.

Marriage is a gamble, you can't always win even if you play by the rules, people get screwed over on both sides. As far as suggesting spying on here of all places, I know for a fact if a member said someone did that to them the outrage would be overwhelming and I would agree, it's a freaking creepy thing to do over something as frivilous as infidelity. If a real criminal act is suspected that put children in danger then people have to do what they have to do but cheating is a lame excuse to go to such extremes.

You guys make me laugh, a very large majority of this board is guilty of adultery, defending consequences to the act is ridiculous. This is a PMB not Sunday School, it amazes me how you guys spin things to suit your absurd points.

You guys make me laugh, a very large majority of this board is guilty of adultery, defending consequences to the act is ridiculous. This is a PMB not Sunday School, it amazes me how you guys spin things to suit your absurd points.
Don't be so sure about her not knowing - she may feel the same way about: "Financial factors, family, assets, etc. And there are other things that make up a relationship like companionship, compatibility, helpfulness, love in a non sexual way, etc. " and just ignores your P4P as long as she feels it is not getting out of hand.
I'm haven't been living under a rock, I known people on both sides who got the bad end of a divorce and adultery might be aspect but never the only reason. People who divorce for cheating alone are just using it as an excuse because they don't want to be married anymore for other reasons, it's a silly excuse because everyone cheats no matter how hard they dispute it.

And fucking other men while the kids are being forgotten about.

Two of the wives still did not want a divorce after being caught. They wanted to stay married ... not work ... fuck other men and be shitty mothers. Granted these guys aren't easy to get along with ... but didn't drink or do drugs or cheat on their wives. But in Emily's eyes they are stalking. Ridiculous.
The man who choose to marry and procreate with these woman need to take responsibility for their poor judgement, it's not like we live in an arranged marriage society, they had a hand in creating a bad situation for their offspring by making bad choices. Actually I think stalking is a step up from spying on your spouse for monetary gain, at least there is some humanity and desire in stalking. Don't these people have any pride? I would collect my losses and bail before humiliating myself by installing by spy cameras, being childless and single never seemed to desirable after reading these posts. I love the added touch that it's okay to be an asshole spouse as long as you don't drink, do drugs or cheat, I would take a pleasant cheating drunk then a douchbag any day. The more you write in defense of these "friends" the more I believe they deserve what they got.