My SO actually said this...

....... You think it's acceptable that he wrote he will seek me to give me a pounding until I couldn't walk right for a month,.
Emily - sincerely (I mean it - this is getting out of hand and I feel bad as I may have had a part in it) and with all due respect to you - what he wrote is a typical male sexual fantasy of being so virile that you simply would be helpless due to his sexual prowess and your needs (in his mind anyway) would be taken care of with just a great lay from him. It is that simple (as most guys are in this area) and not about rape.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should just stop taking the bait.

.......He backtracks to minimize it or comes up with some lame excuse to justify which is typical with deranged people.
When I meet up with what I consider to be deranged people (although I do not think he is - I think The Exiled, to continue with the metaphor, is just a good fisherman at your expense), I just walk a wide path around them.

Emily - sincerely (I mean it - this is getting out of hand and I feel bad as I may have had a part in it) and with all due respect to you - what he wrote is a typical male sexual fantasy of being so virile that you simply would be helpless due to his sexual prowess and your needs (in his mind anyway) would be taken care of with just a great lay from him. It is that simple (as most guys are in this area) and not about rape.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should just stop taking the bait.

When I meet up with what I consider to be deranged people (although I do not think he is - I think The Exiled, to continue with the metaphor, is just a good fisherman at your expense), I just walk a wide path around them.
You don't know his history on the board, I do, he uses different handles, trolls around, he's bad news. I've been a member long genough plus helped out at several events meeting other members to know when a member is in disagreement or a trolling troublemaker.

I don't always agree with you but you are not even in the same species as him and you are blameless when it comes to his emotional problems, he's a chronic troublemaker, he looks for a way to spin any discussion to start conflict, it's up to you if you want to trust my judgement on this matter but I've seen him do this before. I am not being baited, he's a pathological liar (amongst other things) and anyone sane who reads his posts will see how often he contradicts and projects his issues on me solely to be confrontational. I'm an easy target for unstable people since I lack the anonymity cowards like him hide behind. It's my chance to take but it shouldn't mean other members use it to be an asshole troublemaker like Banacek. I'm not afraid of Stu but the violent sexually explicit desires for me are creepy all the same, you have to admit they are disturbing considering how grotesque I think he is.

Lastly Slinky recently told us no more political discussions of any kind which I am following while they are all ignoring, they should all be banned for disobeying his direct warning besides it's breaking the board rules to troll another member.

The original poster of this ridiculous thread might be experiencing frustrating stagnant sexual intimacies with his SO but at least he has real person to work out intimacy problems with. Stu only form of intimacy with a real person is posting his erotomania rape/suffocation fantasy towards me on the board and that's truly sad and pathetic.

I'm not trying to censor anyone but violent retoric towards me fueled by this absurd poll obviously meant to target me from The Exiled on the method in which he's going to rape me and I should be suffocated with a sock is really disgusting and out of bounds.

I also haven't discussed anything political on this board since the section was closed last Nov so the whole premise of this stupid poll is a lie anyway. The two topic in question was body type preference and privacy concerns which are not political so the joker who started it doesn't know how to read.

This is about the well being of the board and should we as a community tolerate his violent rhetoric towards another member. No one else stoops to his level no matter how we disagree this isn't the first time, he was banned once before.

Bad link.
I'm not trying to censor anyone but violent retoric towards me fueled by this absurd poll obviously meant to target me from The Exiled on the method in which he's going to rape me and I should be suffocated with a sock is really disgusting and out of bounds.

I also haven't discussed anything political on this board since the section was closed last Nov so the whole premise of this stupid poll is a lie anyway. The two topic in question was body type preference and privacy concerns which are not political so the joker who started it doesn't know how to read.

This is about the well being of the board and should we as a community tolerate his violent rhetoric towards another member. No one else stoops to his level no matter how we disagree this isn't the first time, he was banned once before.
Since the poll was pulled and you can't even reference it anymore, let me clear up a few of your misconceptions, Emily. My poll was not meant to target you on a method that The Exiled - or any other member for that matter - would rape you. How dare you state that. Admittedly, the poll was definitely inspired by your fervor and the sheer volume of your comments, and I even referenced you along those lines in the first comment. Yes, I was hoping that The Exiled would chime in. (Fittingly, it was the first and final answer before the thread was deleted.) And his comment which was moved to this thread about a hard pounding and a facial was actually a choice that I wanted to list, but forgot. Regarding the sock, I have no idea what you are talking about, since that wasn't part of his answer.

I know how to read. Whether or not you think your take is a political stance, I took it to be so since it was a debate about privacy concerns with respect to spying. To me, that is a political concept whether on an international scale, national scale, or even just in your home. In this day and age of the NSA, identity theft, password hacking, etc., how could it not be a political concept?

As for the premise of the poll, how can it be a lie? It wasn't specifically about you. It asked about whether members are influenced in seeing a provider based on her political views. Where's the lie in that?

For the record, Emily, The Exiled's sock comment was a follow-up one and did not in any way indicate, infer, imply, etc. suffocation. He meant it merely as a device to stop you from speaking, not breathing. A sock in one's mouth would not suffocate someone. If he had teamed up with Vinny Barbarino and his "up your nose with a rubber hose" rhetoric, then it would be a different story. Hopefully, though, Mr. Kotter would intervene before things got out of hand. I hope this sets things straight for you, my faire maiden.

Bad link.

Since the poll was pulled and you can't even reference it anymore, let me clear up a few of your misconceptions, Emily. My poll was not meant to target you on a method that The Exiled - or any other member for that matter - would rape you. How dare you state that. Admittedly, the poll was definitely inspired by your fervor and the sheer volume of your comments, and I even referenced you along those lines in the first comment. Yes, I was hoping that The Exiled would chime in. (Fittingly, it was the first and final answer before the thread was deleted.) And his comment which was moved to this thread about a hard pounding and a facial was actually a choice that I wanted to list, but forgot. Regarding the sock, I have no idea what you are talking about, since that wasn't part of his answer.

I know how to read. Whether or not you think your take is a political stance, I took it to be so since it was a debate about privacy concerns with respect to spying. To me, that is a political concept whether on an international scale, national scale, or even just in your home. In this day and age of the NSA, identity theft, password hacking, etc., how could it not be a political concept?

As for the premise of the poll, how can it be a lie? It wasn't specifically about you. It asked about whether members are influenced in seeing a provider based on her political views. Where's the lie in that?
You are both sleazy cowards and use my lack of anonymity to be assholes hiding behind your handles, you both are nothing but glorified trolls.

I've disagreed with other members but it's civil, best exsmple is Ozzy, he even met me once unlike you jokers and still never gets personal no matter how heated the debate. Only the true scumbag would use the little information they think they have on my because they can't win a disagreement, you found a kindred spirit in the other creep on here, nothing to brag about.

It's up to Slinky to judge if you were sneaking a political discussion in when it's forbidden, I think you did. Besides the political sneakiness it broke the board rules by baiting a flame fest on a member. You can't double talk me with your nonsense, I knew immediately what the stupid poll was intended to do and so did whomever deleted it. Keep it up, you can get another handle after your banned just like your pal.

Suggesting to put something in my mouth that would obstruct my ability to breathe is suffocation, I only gave seen this done by criminals in recreations of crimes. Only a psychopath's mind would minimize an act of violation and violence, the justifications are just making it worse.

I would also never consent to have intercourse with a creep like Stu so his disgusting imaginative aggressive and violent exploits could only happen if it was rape. I consider his filthy post a rape fantasy, I'm certain it's not the only one he had about me but the first he shared in public. The intention of that post was to terrorize and scare me, nobody with any sense of integrity should justify it, it's sickening.

You are both sleazy cowards and use my lack of anonymity to be assholes hiding behind your handles, you both are nothing but glorified trolls.

I've disagreed with other members but it's civil, best exsmple is Ozzy, he even met me once unlike you jokers and still never gets personal no matter how heated the debate. Only the true scumbag would use the little information they think they have on my because they can't win a disagreement, you found a kindred spirit in the other creep on here, nothing to brag about.

It's up to Slinky to judge if you were sneaking a political discussion in when it's forbidden, I think you did. Besides the political sneakiness it broke the board rules by baiting a flame fest on a member. You can't double talk me with your nonsense, I knew immediately what the stupid poll was intended to do and so did whomever deleted it. Keep it up, you can get another handle after your banned just like your pal.
Wow, you must have some ego to think that my poll was all about you. As I stated, it was inspired by the diatribe between you and SEVERAL members, not just The Exiled. Inspired by, not about. It was a general question and I even cited the reverse point of view from the provider's perspective. You were not mentioned in the poll question, but were listed in the footnote. I have never gotten personal with you in any comment unless you consider that footnote. Yet you have referred to me in a derogatory way as a "joker" twice and now as an "asshole," "scumbag," and "a sleazy coward," too. Show me any comment where I disparaged you. As far as using a "little information" I think I have on you, what the hell are you referring to there? I have no idea who you are except a provider that posts here. Honestly, does your ego know no bounds?

You can think what you want about my sneaking in a political discussion, but I took no part in your disagreement with The Exiled or any other member, so I've made no political statements nor have taken any political positions in this or any other thread. In fact, before you started slamming me, I had never posted in this thread. My posts were moved to this thread when the poll was pulled. Who moved them I have no idea. But it stands to reason that it had to be a mod or the main mod himself. So if they considered my discussion political, why would they move the posts to here?

And to put an end to the suffocation debate, give it a rest already, Emily. The Exiled meant it as a literary device, not literally. You pride yourself on being such an educated person, but you cannot understand this? You're a lot better than that. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill. He didn't threaten to suffocate you. Having your mouth gagged would still leave a person able to breathe through their nose. Otherwise every dominatrix who uses a gag ball could be charged with attempted murder. Maybe you should go on a tear and campaign to have all of them arrested.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I would venture to guess most people here are fairly tired of seeing the back and forth on this. Dont force my hand on this, it would be a mistake.

Wow, you must have some ego to think that my poll was all about you. As I stated, it was inspired by the diatribe between you and SEVERAL members, not just The Exiled. Inspired by, not about. It was a general question and I even cited the reverse point of view from the provider's perspective. You were not mentioned in the poll question, but were listed in the footnote. I have never gotten personal with you in any comment unless you consider that footnote. Yet you have referred to me in a derogatory way as a "joker" twice and now as an "asshole," "scumbag," and "a sleazy coward," too. Show me any comment where I disparaged you. As far as using a "little information" I think I have on you, what the hell are you referring to there? I have no idea who you are except a provider that posts here. Honestly, does your ego know no bounds?

You can think what you want about my sneaking in a political discussion, but I took no part in your disagreement with The Exiled or any other member, so I've made no political statements nor have taken any political positions in this or any other thread. In fact, before you started slamming me, I had never posted in this thread. My posts were moved to this thread when the poll was pulled. Who moved them I have no idea. But it stands to reason that it had to be a mod or the main mod himself. So if they considered my discussion political, why would they move the posts to here?

And to put an end to the suffocation debate, give it a rest already, Emily. The Exiled meant it as a literary device, not literally. You pride yourself on being such an educated person, but you cannot understand this? You're a lot better than that. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill. He didn't threaten to suffocate you. Having your mouth gagged would still leave a person able to breathe through their nose. Otherwise every dominatrix who uses a gag ball could be charged with attempted murder. Maybe you should go on a tear and campaign to have all of them arrested.

I want you to list all the other female members who actively posted in the P&R section if your poll wasn't directed solely on me. This isn't about ego, it's simple logic and nobody is fooled by your projecting and playing the victim. It's obvious you wanted to start trouble with your poll nonsense so man up and take it when I call you out on your shit.

I think this thread is finally dying down a bit, and I'm glad. I did not intend or anticipate the direction it took. This is not the forum for this sort of thing. Slinky, please shut this down.
Thank you,
Joey