My Breast experience at ASSCON

First Time at Asscon

Hello all. Wed. was my first Asscon experience. Really cool

place. I thought the selection of ladys was great. I had the

pleasure of a VIP treatment from Dangerous. Jesus H. Christ!

She's banging! CBJ, mish, doggie finish. I shall return.

Iceberg

Divana's yours? I saw her first!

(first = about 8 years ago at the Harmony.)

I wonder if she remembers me. I lost track of her when they closed the midtown S90.

I wonder if it's good when strippers you haven't seen in 5 years remember you?

It looks like we will need a raffle or an arm wrestling contest or something to see who gets the first dance with her.

theword-

It's hard to believe that the Harmony has been closed for so long. I, too, encountered Divana at that "fine" establishment. So I guess we'll have a contest to see who knows her the longest!

Happy hobbying

Chels

What's up on new threads???

Hey Slinkeybender!

I was at Asscon tonight with a new gal Rina and rushed home to post a review right away. Guess what? I can't start a threadfor the review. I just get sent to a broken picture in a gray box that says vBulletin Message.

Anyway, as Rina was the last gal I saw tonight I couldn't do a VIP with her due to a lack o funds, and having had only 3 hours sleep last night and having been already upstairs with Gabrial (sp???).

The couple of lap dances I had with her though were very hot and I definately intend to see her again as soon as I am in the black again ;-)

Does anybody know anymore about her? She is from Venesuala and is a bit more mature but carries it very well.

Any extra info would be appreciated.

Rina, Divana & friends

Rina is another ex-Harmony girl (she remembered me!) and a friend of Divana's. Venezuelan, very enthusiastic, and not really my type.

Divana is who I though she was from the earlier posts. She will still make a breast man (or woman) say OH MY GOD...she's lost weight and changed her hair color but you'll remember her. Breast fans should also look for Petite and a new girl, Julianna.