My Breast experience at ASSCON

Finally got to check out Assconn tonight. It was really an enjoyable experience and I recommend it highly. Its great to walk around and feel breasts and ass from such a large selection of girls at such a cheap price of .1$ per dance. I cant put this thread in Cheap thrills section cause I spent over $$$$

TREMENDOUS Breasts - Divana it was her first night working at Asscon she is a cute white girl maybe mid 30's with just about the biggest set of natural titties you will see. BY FAR the biggest of the 40+ girls working tonight They hang tremendously well and are very very soft. She is in preety decent shape, her ass is a bit wide but there is very little fat on it. After one of my several dances with her some fat black chic (not a dancer she was in jeans) sat down and got a dance off her too. I took Divana upstairs and got CBJ for $.8. Practically all the other girls offered it to me at .4 but I was captivated by these massive hangers.

HUGE breasts - Gabriella This was a very preety late 20's Brazilian girl with big DD titties. They were implants but were a good set with no scarring evident. I was trying to be gentle but she just grabbed my hands and mashed them on her titties. Hot bod too.

BIG breasts - Kiana one of the cuter latin girls available, early 20's . She had a nice set of very full C or even D natural titties but her ass was big. Also let me squeeze them as hard as I want.

PREGNANT breasts - Sabrina is a very preety blonde haired girl (possibly Russian) in her mid 20's. She is about 7 months pregnant and has the beautiful thick pregnant nipples I adore. She held me up for .2$ for each dance but I didn't mind. The dance was quite good and she was ramming her giant belly hard on me almost to the point it was scaring me. I like the swollen breasts not the swollen belly. She said she was a licensed masseus, former scores girl and generally did not provide extras but for .8$. She offered to allow me to jerk off while I played with her titties. I was so infatuated that I followed her upstairs and just before I parted with the cash she said you got to tip too. Pregnant titties or not that just turned me off as there were a guy next to me getting BBJ for .4$ Im sure on my other side there was a couple screwing and I was gonna pay .8 Plus tip to jerk off. I said I was sorry and passed.

LAP DANCE of the night. Although I am a breastman and all, I have to admit the hottest dance of the night was from a HOT HOT little sista called Dangerous. Now she had no tits to speak of, A cup breasts with matching nipplese but she had the tightest perfect little body I ever saw. She would bend like a pretzel and give me birds eye views of her gaping A-hole and perfectly manicured pussy. This girl is tremendous and very very cute to boot.

I got lap dances from a few more girls but nothing notable for mention.

Originally posted by brestman

After one of my several dances with her some fat black chic (not a dancer she was in jeans) sat down and got a dance off her too. I took Divana upstairs and got CBJ for $.8. Practically all the other girls offered it to me at .4 but I was captivated by these massive hangers.

You are a PL..

Oh and btw I may be fat, but my fat ass makes me mad fucking money.. I am not black( not 100% anyway) And I give great fucking head.(not relevant to the topic but I just felt like throwing that in)

Don't playa hate because I got better mileage and didn't over pay because big tits were in my face.

She tried to get me to pay double for the dance but I wasnt playing that. I love big tits but I am not a dumb ass. (BTW this is what makes you a PL)

Thanks for the new word you know who..

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Does anyone remember the name of the Argentinian girl with the absolutely BANGING body who gave me a blow job tonite? (Did I mention she was BANGING???).

Originally posted by slinkybender
Does anyone remember the name of the Argentinian girl with the absolutely BANGING body who gave me a blow job tonite? (Did I mention she was BANGING???).
Yeah but how was her blowjob?

I know her name, but you know what you gotta do to get it..

Originally posted by Happy Hooker
Yeah but how was her blowjob?

I know her name, but you know what you gotta do to get it..
hey girl who was the lil latina in jeans sitting next to you by the stair case going to the vip?

Dont worry about who she was.

She wasn't the one that gave Slinky the head,(she wasnt working there, she was just hanging with me)

She isnt latina either geez..

Shes my ho.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Happy Hooker
Dont worry about who she was.

She wasn't the one that gave Slinky the head,(she wasnt working there, she was just hanging with me)

She isnt latina either geez..

Shes my ho.
dam girl didnt mean to step on your toes i was just asking a simple question. didnt realize a simple question would be so hard to answer. my applogies.
~ed~

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
OH SHIT...

damn i should go to one of these shin digs
Since we are in the same neck of the woods, should you care to, the next time I'm going I'll give you a ring and drive you over and back.

Originally posted by slinkybender
slinky- that was a former harmony girl, her name is viviana. i wanted her too. but she was with some dude for like an hour or so. guess you got lucky. how was her bj??

Happy Hooker no offense was intended I was just making an observation. She tried to get me for double also the first time but I told her what all the others girls charge and she said OK . BTW what is a"PL".

Re: Imprssive

Originally posted by mcheck57
Happy Hooker I know your nam and didn't place your name with your face. You are smokin!!
Finally!!! A man on UG with some taste ;)

Thank you mcheck.

I may be fat, but I had johns asking ME for lapdances( which I am not allowed to do since I dont work there, even though I wouldnt do one anyway.) but then again, I do a lot of things at ass con I am not allowed to do.. :eek:

Sowwy Asscon owners! I swear I will not do the naughty thing I did EVER again. I promise, please just let me back in :(

brestman, from your observation you said Div had a wide ass, if thats wide, then of course you would consider me fat.

As for PL, figure it out....

Last edited:
Hey Brestman do you have tits baby? and good lord man you got lapdances from a pregnant woman, have you no consideration of her unborn child. It's one thing if she chooses to pollute her ass while carrying her baby but you are abhorable.

I love hookers with morals. Yes blame me that the girl was working pregnant. This girl did nothing wrong and nothing to jeapordize the welfare of her baby. A lapdance is completely harmless. There are working call girls that do a lot more and even later in to their pregancy that openly advertise this service I will give you the links and then you can go yell at them too. Many men find pregnant women extremely sexy. This girl was getting a lot more action than a lot of the girls I observed. You are a hypocritic fool of a whore.

Sweetheart you need to get glasses or learn to fucking read ENGLISH.

So what if you think she got the most customers on that night, I'm not discounting that there isn't a market for pregnant whores and your irate comments contribute to let me do as I please, let the next man worry about it. I'm not discounting she is responsible for her own actions, but it's nitwits with attitudes such as yours who disgust me.

Don't try to preach your moral beliefs to me with childish name-calling, do it in an adult fashion if you are capable otherwise stfu.

She is carrying a human life, not a basketball to bounce on your cock mofo. If she's doing her thing at a party anything could happen regardless she could even fall off those 7inch heels strippers are notorious for wearing or what if someone decided to get physical with her? Just because her baby is not born yet, doesn't mean he/she doesn't deserve the same protection and love.

From what you've written about her, she is not showing that she loves her baby and you are a childish misogynistic thoughtless self-centered john.

Last edited: