My Breast experience at ASSCON

Originally posted by Sexywhore
She is carrying a human life, not a basketball to bounce on your cock mofo.
Sexywhoer read a book/
Pregnant ladies can do a hole lot more than give lapdances// right up to month 9 ask a obstettrition//
Fall down with 7 inch heels? // damn girl you make me lagh

Originally posted by Waist Product
Sexywhoer read a book/
Pregnant ladies can do a hole lot more than give lapdances// right up to month 9 ask a obstettrition//
Fall down with 7 inch heels? // damn girl you make me lagh
WP learn to use spell check, such as little children who must learn to crawl before they can walk.

You guys crack me up too, all in good nature.

whennever somebody doesnt have a good point they always gotta dis the speling/

want to loan me your spellchec programn? may be you should chec yourselfd insted of personaly attaking all the time/

// as if you can even judge wether she is showing that she loves her baby/

I never personally attack, I do enjoy debating and learning new insights, I apologize if you mistook it otherwise.

From the information I have learned so far about this woman's actions, I would have to say yes. Loving mothers wishing to nurture their child do not take them to bars around naked women and horny men. This is just my personal observation.

thats okay nothing personal here eitther/

/My only poitn was about this ladys way to make a living// there are many prostuiets who work pregnat and love nad care fro there unborn childrenn ver much// same for dancers/

lets both not be so quick to condemm

Re: Re: Imprssive

Originally posted by Happy Hooker
Finally!!! A man on UG with some taste ;)

Thank you mcheck.

I may be fat, but I had johns asking ME for lapdances( which I am not allowed to do since I dont work there, even though I wouldnt do one anyway.) but then again, I do a lot of things at ass con I am not allowed to do.. :eek:

Sowwy Asscon owners! I swear I will not do the naughty thing I did EVER again. I promise, please just let me back in :(

brestman, from your observation you said Div had a wide ass, if thats wide, then of course you would consider me fat.

As for PL, figure it out....
HH, you're definitely welcome back. There's not much you're not allowed to do if you take it into the VIP. You're also welcome to work if you wear one of those Fredrick's outfits or another scanty outfit of your choice that properly displays your attributes. ;)

I hope to see you soon.

Peace,
Valjean

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
edouble, Welcome to UG.
:) as the UG turns these are the days of our lives :)

some cats just have a thing for being aggressive and violent when they dont want to play. go figure.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Imprssive

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
HH, you're definitely welcome back. There's not much you're not allowed to do if you take it into the VIP. You're also welcome to work if you wear one of those Fredrick's outfits or another scanty outfit of your choice that properly displays your attributes. ;)

I hope to see you soon.

Peace,
Valjean

Ahhh can I pass on me wearing that?

Its bad enough I torture my johns, I wouldn't wanna scare all your customers away :eek:

But thank you for saying I am welcum back..

And you are right. For now on I will only be naughty in VIP..
:)

my first asscon

So I was finishing up some work last night in the office around 6:00 When I started thinking:

It’s Wednesday....

My wife’s out of town....

I’m not completely broke....

I’M FINALLY GOING TO ASSCON!!!!!

Well, the first thing I did was to print out the passes. A problem came up when I reviewed the admittance policy. The list? What list? I’m a member of the yahoo site, but I suddenly feared I had to reply to an ***** to get on “the list.” But I went into the city anyway, and stopped to get change my 20's into tens on the way there.

I got there, got in (cool door guy) and was blown away. There were, quite a few hot chicks and I usually don’t like WOC’s. Friendly place, Bass no more than Bud, and they let me come and go to smoke. Towards the end of the night though, the girls got pretty pushy. One less-than-good looking older (?) latina grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the VIP room I had to literally yank my hand out of her grip.

My lapdance rundown:

Neeny: tall, thin woc was touchy-feely by the bar and let me buy her a soda. Chatted for a while, and convinced me to take her for my first Hi-milage dance. Just awesome–she encouraged me to bite her nipples, squeeze her tits and smack her ass, grabbed my cock through my pants, and gave excellent grind. I also realized later that it was a longer-than usual dance. Quick VIP hustle after.

Petite: very cute, nice dance but less groin grinding, and her boobs felt like implants.

Divana: good dance and I had never touched such big breasts before. Very friendly. Had fun, but somehow less than totally erotic.

Chilled out for a while, more beer, more smokes. Went up to folks at the bar a few times, noone said they were from UG.

Finally decided to go for the VIP with Neeny. Tired and buzzed, I thought I might not be able to nut. She agreed to a $ .3 cbj with a come of your money back guarantee. How could I say no? A little creeped out by the VIP, behind the curtain started with a lap for $.1 more and she took off her bra for more of the activities described above. She told me the rough stuff turned her on and to keep doing while she gave me head. Lots of hair-grabbing head and smacks on the ass. After what seemed long enough, got close but couldn’t finish. On my back by now, pulled off the rubber, no BBBJ, but HJ and tittyJ (?) And more spanking. She kept telling me she was into it and when I felt her g-string it was sopping wet by her pussy. She really worked it for a long time and I was very close for most of it. Saw others come and go, finally had to use my own hand while she rubbed her tits on jimmy. Came on her tits, and was in heaven.

She asked me to stick around and gave me her cell # when we walked outside.

Sorry for the hijack but the thread had moved far from the initial post anyway.

Last edited:
Divana? wow!

If Divana is who I think she is, I remember her from the latter days of the Harmony, from S90 when it was on 29th St. and I think she once told me she worked at Carousel. She's hard to forget...

You were creeped behind the curtain, I couldn't even get a spot in there. I had to work in the wide open room in front of the curtain.

(LOL)I like the cum or money back guarantee you worked out that actually insures the performer will do her best to get you off.

The Guarantee

Well it definitely sealed the deal--like I said, I had a buzz and I had gotten just a few hours of sleep the night before. And she really was motivated to give it her all.

The only thing is, my dick was rubbed a little raw and she squeezed one of my nips under my shirt so hard it bled a little. It's still sore! (Although, in fairness, she is probably much more sore than me.) All in all, though, her enthusiam and amenability towards me being a little rough made it really great. It was a great finish to the night.

Also, the room was not totally private, there were a bunch of FS transactions taking place, and I have a vague recollection of strange goings on in a sort of cubbyhole across and to the right of the curtain. I didn't think it would be cool to stick my head in and see what was going on.

VIP

The VIP area is really my only complaint about ASSCOM - for the money I assume the bar is bringing in from these events you would think they could make an attempt to give folks more privacy. I am sure some folks enjoy the public views but getting a play by play from the guy next to me who was having trouble rising to the occasion of a girl blowing me was most definitely not a turn on for me (or apparently him!). Isn't there some way to put up a few curtins or something to give people like myself just a smidgeon of privacy - I'm tired of seeing guys with bigger dicks than I have!

Re: VIP

Originally posted by drronin
The VIP area is really my only complaint about ASSCOM - for the money I assume the bar is bringing in from these events you would think they could make an attempt to give folks more privacy. I am sure some folks enjoy the public views but getting a play by play from the guy next to me who was having trouble rising to the occasion of a girl blowing me was most definitely not a turn on for me (or apparently him!). Isn't there some way to put up a few curtins or something to give people like myself just a smidgeon of privacy - I'm tired of seeing guys with bigger dicks than I have!
Every time I go up there, I keep thinking that stage fright and performance anxiety would kick in.......but then it all depends on the person you are up there with......after a while everything kinda gets blocked out......

it's not so bad as long as you can avoid the "second hand sperm"....LOL

finally got to spend some time with Devon last night......ahhhh.....I'm really digging her semi-goth look.......not to mention those breasts.......mmmmmmm..........

I suppose if you look on the bright side.......you can look at it as a sneak preview of the other girls, so you can see what's on the menu.

Last edited: