Motel without id...? Recommend please

Just dropped her off... super cute emo lesbian... and she was the unicorn of all unicorns. She never had a man... tightest hole I’ve ever entered... once she got comfortable .. she totally let loose and we had sweaty hardcore (fully covered) FS for a full hour.... best 200 I’ve ever spent... found her on kik....
I thought this was an SA girl when I saw sugar baby. I wasn't saying anything about you spending 200 dude...I say more power to you!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just dropped her off... super cute emo lesbian... and she was the unicorn of all unicorns. She never had a man... tightest hole I’ve ever entered... once she got comfortable .. she totally let loose and we had sweaty hardcore (fully covered) FS for a full hour.... best 200 I’ve ever spent... found her on kik....
Blood on the condom?

Blood on the condom?
No, and I thought that she was giving me a-line of Bullshit.. she volunteered the info... not like I would even ask. But when I asked her if she was sure she was never with a guy... she said that she has had strap on play with her GF’s. Never actually with a guy......

There was no hesitation in her answer. Not like she had to think about it... so it could be true...

It’s a nice thought to have at least.. being in my 40’s and being the first guy inside of an 18 yo. School girl.. trophy!!!!

But for what it was worth... it was a Saturday morning. No traffic. So instead of going local to her. I went up to Huntington and paid $50 for three hours at the Abby.. best ss motel on the island for its price point... it was early in the morning. No ID check. The girl was totally impressed and felt at ease in the room... made the experience so much better..

No, and I thought that she was giving me a-line of Bullshit.. she volunteered the info... not like I would even ask. But when I asked her if she was sure she was never with a guy... she said that she has had strap on play with her GF’s. Never actually with a guy......

There was no hesitation in her answer. Not like she had to think about it... so it could be true...

It’s a nice thought to have at least.. being in my 40’s and being the first guy inside of an 18 yo. School girl.. trophy!!!!
Is this an SA girl? There are 2 girls running the same line on SA. The white one is a Reiki healer and the darker skinned one (not sure latina or black) is a freshman in college... both say they're virgins. Only been with each other... just curious...

billyS

Reign of Terror

Only thing better was if it had been raw!
Still, kudus!

Is this an SA girl? There are 2 girls running the same line on SA. The white one is a Reiki healer and the darker skinned one (not sure latina or black) is a freshman in college... both say they're virgins. Only been with each other... just curious...
18 very pale light skinned.. perfect firm c cups, a nice peach booty. She was perfect for me.. She had acne but she is still an older teen. Brought an entire sexy outfit that was very hot . Very goth. Platform high heel combat boots. . Harry Potter glasses . Black school girl skirt. Black g string panties. And a black top that had an attached cape in the back.. full black bush. It was such a change, I loved it. I had DATY for half the session... she reached Her climax quickly as I was tonguing her clit .. she gushed a little in my mouth...

It took over a week to get her to meet.. She was super paranoid. Took a lot of convincing on my part. I thought she might be LE. So I asked for a full photo showing me everything nude... and she complied finally late last night..

Said a family member is sick and she’s trying to help out by not hitting them up for cash cause they’re struggling..

18 very pale light skinned.. perfect firm c cups, a nice peach booty. She was perfect for me.. She had acne but she is still an older teen. Brought an entire sexy outfit that was very hot . Very goth. Platform high heel combat boots. . Harry Potter glasses . Black school girl skirt. Black g string panties. And a black top that had an attached cape in the back.. full black bush. It was such a change, I loved it. I had DATY for half the session... she reached Her climax quickly as I was tonguing her clit .. she gushed a little in my mouth...

It took over a week to get her to meet.. She was super paranoid. Took a lot of convincing on my part. I thought she might be LE. So I asked for a full photo showing me everything nude... and she complied finally late last night..

Said a family member is sick and she’s trying to help out by not hitting them up for cash cause they’re struggling..
Nope! Lol... def not the girls I was chatting with on SA! That's awesome for you dude. I'm not jealous very often, but sounds like you've got yourself something special. Enjoy!

Just in case anyone wants or needs a short stay location that doesn't id and does cash, try the edgewood in westbury. $54 and room is decent. I usually go to the Jericho but supposedly they didnt have rooms till late afternoon so i went next door. I usually see brandy here but i never actually got the room my self.

Just in case anyone wants or needs a short stay location that doesn't id and does cash, try the edgewood in westbury. $54 and room is decent. I usually go to the Jericho but supposedly they didnt have rooms till late afternoon so i went next door. I usually see brandy here but i never actually got the room my self.
Yeah but it is also a welfare family motel also. Feel a little uneasy with school buses in the parking lot.! The rooms are very nice though. Seen Brandy in there myself.....

Yeah but it is also a welfare family motel also. Feel a little uneasy with school buses in the parking lot.! The rooms are very nice though. Seen Brandy in there myself.....
Oh ok. I had no clue. I guess i was pretty dead when i went there. Yes as far as motel rooms there nice. The Jericho rooms are so small like a fkn cage lol. Took one of my reg S.A. girls there. 54$ for the room and 140$ for 20 year old college girl can't go wrong lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It seems most of the motel on LI house Sec 8 people.
I've seen kids getting dropped off at the Meadowbrook lodge down the road from the Edgewood also.
And like myself and iwantagoodhj mentioned in another thread the Yankee Clipper in Freeport has kids with families.

Oh ok. I had no clue. I guess i was pretty dead when i went there. Yes as far as motel rooms there nice. The Jericho rooms are so small like a fkn cage lol. Took one of my reg S.A. girls there. 54$ for the room and 140$ for 20 year old college girl can't go wrong lol.
RIP, gold?? Did you ghost on your girl without ghosting?

Lol, j/k!

V

It seems most of the motel on LI house Sec 8 people.
I've seen kids getting dropped off at the Meadowbrook lodge down the road from the Edgewood also.
And like myself and iwantagoodhj mentioned in another thread the Yankee Clipper in Freeport has kids with families.
True about motels and section 8 housing.

I think some of them have even quit being motels altogether, like the one on 112, Gaslight?

V

I havent used that place in years... its a fucking shithole....check Dayuse and pay a few more sheckels for a clean room... or someplace like Commack Motor Inn..

I think The Pines is nicer than the Coliseum

So I ended up in the pines in Westbury. $50 short stay ,,NO ID check... thumbs up on that. It was early, 4 pm. No shady characters hanging around, room was super clean. I was impressed compared to the Suffolk location on 109.

The bad part was the sugar baby I met. Total bait and switch. Well not really but kinda. Takes really excellent photos of herself. When she pulled up, she was a heffer...... recovering addict that put a shit load of weight on. I made the best of it. 2 pops 200... fully covered. I lost her number quick....

If you’re desperate, search the Long Island BP and CL kik chatrooms. She goes by the name Shoshana S. Cute face , huge tits. Bigger belly. I was really disappointed...... :mad::mad: