Motel without id...? Recommend please

Anyone know any good short stays near the Freeport Merrick Baldwin area?
I have used Freeport Inn booked through Dayuse.com and didn't have to produce ID.. its currently $79 for four hours daytime.. Also the Gateway Inn in Merrick on Sunrise Highway, have booked room there a few times fo night time fun... its $109 fir an overnight.. didn't have to produce ID... The Pines is a true short stay, but its a fucking dump..

The Freeport Motel, according to an article I just found in a web search.
But that name doesn't come up in a web search.
However, there is this comment on a review on Trip Advisor about the Freeport Motor Inn and Marina:
"Room Tip: Ask for the Amy Fisher Suite!"
So, I guess they changed their name or the article was using a generic term.

The Freeport Motel,
No that is wrong

The Buttafuoco hotel is the Yankee Clipper.. I forgot all about that until someone mentioned that asshole.. I knew him when I was growing up..His family owned the body shop at Milburn Ave and Merrick RD, right by the Coral House, They also had a place at Wolf Lake in the Catskills that I went to to..bunch of skell... anyway, the Yankee Clipper is theother one in Freeport, never used it.

No that is wrong

The Buttafuoco hotel is the Yankee Clipper.. I forgot all about that until someone mentioned that asshole.. I knew him when I was growing up..His family owned the body shop at Milburn Ave and Merrick RD, right by the Coral House, They also had a place at Wolf Lake in the Catskills that I went to to..bunch of skell... anyway, the Yankee Clipper is theother one in Freeport, never used it.
I guess Joey had no idea where he was or he just used the name generically.
This is the quote I saw in a NY Times detailing his plea,
Mr. Buttafuoco's face reddened. Glancing at his lawyer, he appeared to be struggling to summon courage. After a long pause, he raised his head and said, "On July 2, 1991, I had sexual relations with Amy Fisher at the Freeport Motel."
Weird, though, that a guest would reference the Inn. Guess he just mixed them up in his rush to crack a joke.

Thanks for straightening that out. BTW, it looks like the Clipper might be out of business.
Their FB page hasn't been updated for several years.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yankee-Clipper-Motor-Lodge/116012391752968

Ramada Inn on Sunrise Highway, west of Grand Ave
That place was Diplomat before Ramada took it over, and remodeled it about 20 years ago..

We used to book rooms there for keggers when I was in High School... Just down the Road was the Buck Board Inn a true wretched hive of villainy and scum. That I used to frequent..

Had no idea that Ramada would do short stays....

Dayuse.com works well sometimes, might have to cough up a few bucks more, but if a chick sees she is going to meet you at say a Marriot as opposed to some unknown seedy shithole.... at least I have someplace clean to rest if it goes south..

I guess Joey had no idea where he was or he just used the name generically.
Joe made dumb people look smart..... and the Clipper is still open.. I drove by a few days ago... cars in parking lot... and for shits and giggles I called and someone picked up.. I've never stayed there or booked a room.. but it is the Buttauoco/Fisher hook up place..[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe made dumb people look smart..... and the Clipper is still open.. I drove by a few days ago... cars in parking lot... and for shits and giggles I called and someone picked up.. I've never stayed there or booked a room.. but it is the Buttauoco/Fisher hook up place..
The Clipper is still very much open. I saw Alyssa from Long Beach there back in Feb maybe and have friends in Freeport who've told me that in order to make the place more respectable, the local govt and owner decided it would be good for the town to make 80% of the rooms there section 8 housing. So expect to see little kids running the halls while you're there. He said the line for the school bus in the morning is half way down the block... so... may want to rethink about using that place for literally anything...

billyS

Reign of Terror
The Clipper is still very much open. I saw Alyssa from Long Beach there back in Feb maybe and have friends in Freeport who've told me that in order to make the place more respectable, the local govt and owner decided it would be good for the town to make 80% of the rooms there section 8 housing. So expect to see little kids running the halls while you're there. He said the line for the school bus in the morning is half way down the block... so... may want to rethink about using that place for literally anything...
I was going to mention this when I saw someone mention that it might be closed. I've seen the school buses, although at the time I pass it maybe just one at a time.
For me it is too out in the open and on a well traveled path. An alternate route for those who live south of Merrick Rd to get to the Meadowbrook parkway.
The Marina down the road is south of Atlantic Ave and only gets local or traffic going to the park which closes at dusk usually.

I was going to mention this when I saw someone mention that it might be closed. I've seen the school buses, although at the time I pass it maybe just one at a time.
For me it is too out in the open and on a well traveled path. An alternate route for those who live south of Merrick Rd to get to the Meadowbrook parkway.
The Marina down the road is south of Atlantic Ave and only gets local or traffic going to the park which closes at dusk usually.
I agree 100% with the out in the open thing. I saw Alyssa there at like 2am so it was dead. That Freeport Inn and Marina is a shithole too (let's face it, 99% of Freeport is a shithole) but it is a bit out of the way of that area's traffic. I saw someone there a few years ago for a quick bj and the place stunk of cigarette smoke. Can't be a legit hotel with rooms stinking of smoke.

Yeah I found a new Sugar Baby in the Freeport area all the way down by the Nautical Mike.. 18 college freshman... light skinned Latina emo girl.... 200 2 pop hr..

So I was just looking at my best options... I may just hop on the meadowbrook and hit the pines in Westbury.. and do the short stay thing there... or I may go the extra mile and hit the Abby in Huntington... nicest short stay on Long Island. Rooms smell clean. Wood floors , tile bathrooms .. clean sheets ... more than one bar of soap .... $50

Yeah I found a new Sugar Baby in the Freeport area all the way down by the Nautical Mike.. 18 college freshman... light skinned Latina emo girl.... 200 2 pop hr..

So I was just looking at my best options... I may just hop on the meadowbrook and hit the pines in Westbury.. and do the short stay thing there... or I may go the extra mile and hit the Abby in Huntington... nicest short stay on Long Island. Rooms smell clean. Wood floors , tile bathrooms .. clean sheets ... more than one bar of soap .... $50
I was going to say, holy shit! How did this one get past me? Then I saw the 200 per...! Ain't no hole on the planet worth 200 of my hard earned dollars when I can get the job done with another hole for 60! But more power to you buddy... but def stay away from the freeport slums...

(I'm not knocking anyone's hustle here or calling steveoo out for what he's paying! Just having some fun!)

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I agree 100% with the out in the open thing. I saw Alyssa there at like 2am so it was dead. That Freeport Inn and Marina is a shithole too (let's face it, 99% of Freeport is a shithole) but it is a bit out of the way of that area's traffic. I saw someone there a few years ago for a quick bj and the place stunk of cigarette smoke. Can't be a legit hotel with rooms stinking of smoke.
HJ you got Alyssa panties girl to a motel and didn’t tell us all??

I was going to say, holy shit! How did this one get past me? Then I saw the 200 per...! Ain't no hole on the planet worth 200 of my hard earned dollars when I can get the job done with another hole for 60! But more power to you buddy... but def stay away from the freeport slums...

(I'm not knocking anyone's hustle here or calling steveoo out for what he's paying! Just having some fun!)
Just dropped her off... super cute emo lesbian... and she was the unicorn of all unicorns. She never had a man... tightest hole I’ve ever entered... once she got comfortable .. she totally let loose and we had sweaty hardcore (fully covered) FS for a full hour.... best 200 I’ve ever spent... found her on kik....