Monica in Middle Island 631-615-1333

I Saw her ad on cl . says bbw I couldn't check her out because of ug being down. So we text back and forth she wanted 60 for head and directed me to her apartment in middle island. The complex was nice with kids playing outside fresh landscaping ECT. So I felt comfortable knocking on her door. Then she opened the door and it hit me who she was.
I'm a trooper so I went in. The place is disgusting. It looks like it should be on hoarders with a shit load of cats.
She led me to her room which had a box with kittens.
She said her name is Anna and to get comfortable. I'm thinking how am I going to get comfortable. But fuck it I'm there so I'm going for it.
She's bigger than I like but for 60 why not. and She seems very nice and not on drugs.
I lay down on her bed with my pants off while she gave me a pretty nice bbbj until I blew in her mouth.
She gave me a wipe to clean up and I was gone.
As I was getting blown vads review popped in my head about going to my happy place. That helped.
I ran home to shower off.
Nic girl nice area nice price. But not again.

I went to see her a few weeks ago and I am not proud of it.

I feel hardndslick was being nice about the condition of her place.

Living room is unaccessable due to 2 feet high worth of junk, shit and filth. The whole room looks like a storage unit full of junk, shit and boxes just thrown in there.

Kitchen is the same. Cats running around and it doesnt smell good. Remember "Stinky Milly"? this place makes Millys smell like a freash summer day.

There is only a small "trail" to walk to her bedroom. Now her bedroom is in slighty better condtion but still a filthy dirty mess with TWO BOXES OF KITTENS.

Her bbj is not bad but the place is an absolute disaster and would be condemmed if anyone with the power to do so were to see that place.

She is about 5'5" and 225lbs. She is cool but nothing I want to fuck.

I offered her 40 over the phone and she took it so if by some chance you do want to see her she will drop her price.

Now the complex isn't bad but when that door open you get that WTF feeling immediatly.

She doesn't live alone. As I am sitting in my car getting ready to leave a car pulls up in front of her place and 2 guys get out. One would be about her fathers age and the other about her brothers age. They both walk over to the door and walk right in like they own the place and based on the filth level of the clothes they were wearing they definitly live there. Sanford and Son but not as dark of a compliction.

So I paid 40 for a bbbjcim spit into rag she had laying around. She did give me a wipe to clean up.

It's god awful filthy . Next time I'm wearing a hazmat suit and a respirator

Living room is unaccessable due to 2 feet high worth of junk, shit and filth. The whole room looks like a storage unit full of junk, shit and boxes just thrown in there.

Kitchen is the same. Cats running around and it doesnt smell good. Remember "Stinky Milly"? this place makes Millys smell like a freash summer day.

There is only a small "trail" to walk to her bedroom. Now her bedroom is in slighty better condtion but still a filthy dirty mess with TWO BOXES OF KITTENS.

Her bbj is not bad but the place is an absolute disaster and would be condemmed if anyone with the power to do so were to see that place.

I offered her 40 over the phone and she took it so if by some chance you do want to see her she will drop her price.

Now the complex isn't bad but when that door open you get that WTF feeling immediatly.

She doesn't live alone. As I am sitting in my car getting ready to leave a car pulls up in front of her place and 2 guys get out. One would be about her fathers age and the other about her brothers age. They both walk over to the door and walk right in like they own the place and based on the filth level of the clothes they were wearing they definitly live there. Sanford and Son but not as dark of a compliction.

So I paid 40 for a bbbjcim spit into rag she had laying around. She did give me a wipe to clean up.

For the 60 bucks I wasn't expecting much.
Like I said the place was disgusting. And I'm grateful that I don't have a cat allergy.

However she gave an ok bbbjcim. She got right down to business and didn't stop sucking until I blew. More ball play would have been nice but I didn't direct her because I was looking for a happy place.
Also felt safe going back to my car and driving out of there..

She also offers fs but there is no way that I would fuck her so I don't know the price.

A car date would be another option but not for me. I can't get comfortable in a car anymore. Plus you would needs big car like a 70 Cadillac .

I text this girl and made an appointment for a Sunday morning, she give me rates and she said was available but when I get to MI text her asking for address but she never text me back. Lost of time and gas

she should offer a free kitten with every blow job:)

The last time that saw I her, I was so discusted with myself for going again that I deleted her both of her numbers so I wouldn't be tempted.. She gives a great bbbj with swallowing every drop for 60. But you risk injury just walking to her filthy room. Trying to walk through is like going through an obstacle course. And the stench of cat piss and shit is so over powering that you can't smell the cigarette smoke that lingers around because the windows are closed.

Also she is very big and and not very clean. Kinda like a sw. Its a shame because she's very nice and dosent seem to be on drugs. And great head..

The last time that saw I her, I was so discusted with myself for going again that I deleted her both of her numbers so I wouldn't be tempted.. She gives a great bbbj with swallowing every drop for 60. But you risk injury just walking to her filthy room. Trying to walk through is like going through an obstacle course. And the stench of cat piss and shit is so over powering that you can't smell the cigarette smoke that lingers around because the windows are closed.

Also she is very big and and not very clean. Kinda like a sw. Its a shame because she's very nice and dosent seem to be on drugs. And great head..
Thats crazy.... I wouldnt see her just on your take...How about a car date?

Texted her, moved to another location, same/similar area. Much better place, no gazillion cats, she said.

What she didn't say was that getting to her house would mean going past a gate-keeper, who checks I'D.

No thanks.

V