Monica in Middle Island 631-615-1333

there's a girl always posting in Middle Island in CL. number 631 205 4271 . avoid her at all costs. had the absolute worst experience. she was fat and disgusting and her apartment was covered in cat hair and cigarette butts. $50 for bbbj.

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/5380996131.html

Went to TOFTT so I texted her asking for ss. She posts on CL frequently but deletes soon after. Just search "middle island" in CL.
I don't think thats her real name.
Anyways, She texts me back an hour later with her address. Show up in a really dark apartment complex in Middle Island. Her apartment was a complete mess. There was cat hair all over and cigarette smell. The living room had no lighting so A flashlight was turned on pointing the ceiling. Absolutely disgusting and run down. She's BBW and wearing a hoodie. Brown frizzy hair. She's young but she's not attractive at all. I'm really turned off but I continued anyways because of long drive.
I ask for BBBJ. I ask her to take clothes off, but she's hesitant but does it anyways. Did not allow kissing, only touching. she had a large bruise on her breast, she said its from a dog bite. CIM but She doesn't swallow and spits out into garbage can.
Will not repeat. Really disgusting, no GFE. had to wash clothes because i got cigarette smell all over me. worst experience with a provider ever. Body an 2/10.
Damage is 50, one pop .

Last edited:
You warned us about her in the Inexpensive Head thread on December 10th.
:confused:Did you forget that and go back and see her again or did you just finally get around to reviewing her in her own thread here? Good job on the review, though.

I concur with his review. I also reviewed her in the inexpensive head thread and it was one of the most disgusting experiences ever. Trust me I wanted it to be so much better because I pass by that apartment complex every day and that alone would have made it a great find. She apologized to me for the filth saying it was her gay friends apartment and that she was moving to Sayville. Obviously a lie because she posts every day in Middle Island

yeah this is the "official" review. i know i need to warn people about her. i really wish i could find a good provider in Port Jeff/Middle Island area that gives 50 BBBJ but have yet to find one,

I wish I had seen what drano wrote the other day.... If you want to smell like cat piss and cigarettes then go and have a blast guys.

She advertises often, texted on a whim, quoted low rates for Bbbj cim ($60), also FS for $80.

Ad usually says "I'm on the thicker side" or words to that effect. She sent a pic, I didn't care, I was horny and curious.

She was in an apartment complex. Gave her address after the usual LE questions. "Don't mind the mess," her text warned.

She is short, white, brunette (I think, it was dark). Takes me to an inner room, chases a cat out, points to mattress.

I lay down, she tries to take her top off, there is a brief illusion of a sack of potatoes tumbling down, I say, "it's ok" and she stops.

Close my eyes, go to my happy place - and open them again! She is better than fair, almost good.

Takes directions, took dick from her mouth, slapped cheeks a bit and put it back. Wet, used tongue well, no teeth, went at my pace, took in every drop, swallowed.

Offered second pop for 20 more. I declined, I could take only so much of cat hair and stale cig smoke.

I guess it's a bargain. Its an incall, not a car date, it's in her home, in an apartment complex that seemed safe in the afternoon.

She is pretty submissive. Did not feel adventurous enough to ask what else was on offer.

And no, sorry, don't remember her name.

V

Swallow for 60? Sounds like a plan.
That's if u can stay hard after you meet this Huge BBW. Hope there weren't any bed bugs you took home. I have a friend from Arrow who stops by where I work. I asked him what Arrow gets for a bed bug job. The price is like 5K.
So a $60 BBBJ where she feeds on cum possibly turn into a 5K+ extermination.

Lol, you guys are a riot!

No reviews here, she posts daily, so I TOFTT, at least now there is some info.

Sure, she is big. Sure, she maybe is a 3, if I'm being generous.

But, she didn't flake on me, (had a few of that), didn't run away with my money (had that happen with a well-reviewed provider here), no up sell (the Persia chick comes to mind), no attitude.

Fwiw, those are fairly big positives to me.

V

If you're not going to include a shot of the CL ad and there is no photo of the provider available, please at least include a drawing of your happy place next time. :D
Drawing of my happy place would look more like a portrait of Kelly. Soon to be reviewed. ..

V

She advertises often, texted on a whim, quoted low rates for Bbbj cim ($60), also FS for $80.

Ad usually says "I'm on the thicker side" or words to that effect. She sent a pic, I didn't care, I was horny and curious.

She was in an apartment complex. Gave her address after the usual LE questions. "Don't mind the mess," her text warned.

She is short, white, brunette (I think, it was dark). Takes me to an inner room, chases a cat out, points to mattress.

I lay down, she tries to take her top off, there is a brief illusion of a sack of potatoes tumbling down, I say, "it's ok" and she stops.

Close my eyes, go to my happy place - and open them again! She is better than fair, almost good.

Takes directions, took dick from her mouth, slapped cheeks a bit and put it back. Wet, used tongue well, no teeth, went at my pace, took in every drop, swallowed.

Offered second pop for 20 more. I declined, I could take only so much of cat hair and stale cig smoke.

I guess it's a bargain. Its an incall, not a car date, it's in her home, in an apartment complex that seemed safe in the afternoon.

She is pretty submissive. Did not feel adventurous enough to ask what else was on offer.

And no, sorry, don't remember her name.

V
Used to have a different number and someone here also reviewed her.