Monica in Middle Island 631-615-1333

Providers are like houses. No matter how bad the location or how bad it looks, there is always someone that wants it. All that matters is if the price is right.

i can't believe people went to see her after reading my warning in original post..... it was the filthiest place i have ever seen. there were no lights on in the house so there was a flashlight on pointed towards the ceiling. there was so much cigarette smoke in the air that you can see through the flashlight beam the smoke dust floating around. and cat hair clumps all over.
One man's trash is another man's treasure

If she is that good in service and her location is the only problem, you could always dig down deep and take her to a hotel. Just an idea. (I was taught in business that the easiest way to solve a problem is to throw money at it.)
This sounds like the perfect car date. No muss no fuss and good head.
Oh, that's a better alternative than the solution I posted. Sometimes simple is better.

OK now this was crazy went to see this one today got what I wanted but still mixed fellings about a repeat more on that later... Anyway not sure wtf was going through my head when I read all the reviews and knew what I was getting into I still decided to give her a chance BIG MISTAKE. Again had a great time but overall not sure how I felt about it in the end. We agreed on bbbj cim for 80 before hand via text did not actually talk to her until she called me 5 minutes before reaching her making sure I was still coming or if I got lost not sure which one lol?? I get to destination nice area seems safe and quiet and the rain is holding up just cloudy slight over cast. I am greeted by a frumpy looking average young woman nothing to look twice at on the street trust me haha. But what she lacks in looks she makes up in skill imho. Take a quick inventory of the place yep place looks like a disaster area - check. Feels like I am in a FEMA house that Sandy still has a hold on and is waiting some good Ole TLC. Oh but wait we also have a kitty litter here about ten cats in total kittens and all smh great smells like piss and poop perfect! Can't wait to jump in the bed of fun with sheets that haven't been washed in who knows how long smh. What do I do with all this great knowledge I have stored I dive head first all the way in like any clear headed monger would of course. As I get comfortable I remind her what we agreed to and maybe I needed to say it out loud to myself to remind wtf I would subject myself to such degradation smh. Then once my words connected with my mind and soul I acted accordingly closed my eyes and dropped my drawers hoping this would make up for everything wrong in the world. Starts off nice and smooth with nice tongue action and sucks then kicks the balls wait a minute we have a live one here lol. Then comes the show stopper she deep throats like a champ needs some coaching and assistance with the back of my hand scooping her head like a basketball and slam dunking her head into my croch. Wait again I tell myself we have a live one here slurping burping gagging drooling mouth pooling fck who's shooting boosting etc I am enjoying the plethora of techniques this freak peeks....some eye contact then she goes into abandon turns it up a notch I think she realized at this point I was a trooper and could take even her best work on a bad day. She turns it up a notch and starts liking the balls every time she deep throats wow I am impressed honestly. Saying to myself for a non descript non looker her mouth packs a powerful punch I have a hunch she is going to have me for lunch. Seems my hunch was right as her lips wrapped tight around my lovight I let her know I am about to cum she lightly hums and takes the whole spunk! I ain't talking junk she swallowed that throat yogurt with ease didn't flinch had to pinch myself it felt so good. Handed me some wipes and I cleaned my member had some small talk about her neighborhood area etc great light conversation to change the mood and give me time to recooperate. We discuss favorite songs and food then wait I feel a slight tingling down below my friend doesn't want the fun to end seeing if can I bend this young thing again. She agrees to a second cim for a s.all fee 20 more. I can't believe she agreed to such a small fee and within a minute we are at it again this time I sit on the edge of the bed and lower her head she goes HAM on me giving it her best she stops for a minute asks if it's too rough I say no and she proceeds. She then stops a few minutes later and say she knows the second pop takes longer and to stipulated back and relax I get back on the bed sit up right and watch her head bopping to the beat coming out the speakers. About ten or thirteen so gs later I tell her I feel a small ruling she hums OK and goes harder going relentless no mercy this time around. She let's me pops the second load way back in her throat guess what she did the disappearing act again (ACT TOO). I am thoroughly impressed I clean up again this time using the bathroom wait flashback to reality this place is horid at least it has running water no exaggeration this place is horid smh. As I slowly come out of my bj induced a coma I start to gather my senses and rwlity sets in exactly wtf I am at and why not how I got there lol. As I make my way back to her room I am ashamed of myself to being in such crazy conditions. I start to get dressed small talk again this time it's a blur to me as I am focusing on how to get to the front door and get the fck out a there lol. I give her 120 agreed amount plus tip. I had a great time left with my head spinning and tail between my lap. On my way home driving I can't believe I stayed in that place for more than one minute smh. I must say she is skilled at what she does ymmv and I popped twice in an hour which doesn't normally happen especially the first time meeting someone new so cuddos to her for that accomplishment. However with all that being said the conditions of her house and pet situation makes this a not repeat for me and that sucks because her bbj was good her personality and attitude were great so at the end I am disappointed at the whole experience because chances are I will not be back : (. If she finds a new location then she has a repeat factor if not then no go for this one. Hope this helps u guys out that are on the fence. Pros great bbj, attitude, and service. Cons everything else lol....! You decide it's a voting year after all the choice is yours....
Dude I cant believe you stayed there for a second pop. Not only is her place the perfect example of a petri dish sample of what you should never touch but she is nasty to look at as well. Her only redeeming factor is her mouth and that she uses it to swallow. Never again !!!!!! Kudos to you though for hanging in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A photo of her would help illustrate some of the comments about her. If anyone sees a pic, please post. thnx
After reading some of the descriptions of her. I think there was a picture of her in an ad in bp or cl a while back . It was a face pic with short curly hair. I remember because it was in middle island, and not too many girls post from there. I passed.

After all the chatter she's been getting, I bet the cat people have a line out to middle country road

Where is Medford utr these days is she seeing some guys here on the low?

By the way I wish Monica's place looked as clean as in the pic.

Drano I guess to answer your question she had some positives imho. 1) Great bbbj cim. 2)No drug use evident 3) can host in a safe neighborhood 4)cheap no up selling 5)Great attitude and personality.