Money for nothing, true experiences

I've decided to start this new thread in response to all of the posts out there claiming that it is absolutely impossible for a stripper to be given a large sum of money with the expectation of absolutely nothing in return. I'm not saying that MOST of the time there isn't a strong expectation or at least a hope that the woman will date/befriend/fuck you outside of the club if she is given a lot of money inside the club, but once in awhile a situation does actually occur where this is not the case. Believe it or not, sometimes a customer will actually visit the club once or twice, spend a shitload of money on one girl, never ask her for anything at all, and never be seen again. I just really feel the need to demonstrate an occurance that most of you guys claim could never, ever happen. I love to proove obstinant people wrong. Here is one such experience that I have had:

One slow and miserable Monday night, an older gentlemen, well dressed, very polite, entered the club. He proceeded to purchase enormous amounts (several thousands worth) of funny money and generously hand hundreds of it over to random girls as they danced on stage. This was unusual not only for the amount of money involved, but also because noone ever tips the girls on stage where I work. After I had had my profitable turn on stage, I walked over to where he was sitting at the bar to thank him. He asked me to sit and have a drink, so I did. After the round of drinks arrived he asked me to pay the bartender $100, to which I responded, "You want me to pay for the drinks? I don't know, usually the customers pay for OUR drinks." He asked me again and winked at me. I took a leap of faith and forked over the $100 to the bartender who immediately shot me a "What the hell are you doing!?" look. He quickly strolled over to the funny money counter and returned with $1000 which he handed over to me with a "Thank you for trusting me, most girls wouldn't have done that, I hope you have a great night." That was the first and last time I saw this guy.
This was an isolated insident for me, but I often hear stories of a similar nature from other women I work with. I'll add to this thread as I encounter anything new and on point.

Why do you think he did that for you in particular ?

Do you feel you earned it?

What did you do with extra cash you would have taken home that night ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There are plenty of stories about people's parachutes not deploying, but they still survive. Doesn't mean anyone decides to jump out of planes without parachutes.

To expand:

1. As everybody has been saying in this thread, the fact that something might possibly happen on occassion doesn't mean that you should act as if it's the norm. In fact, the whole point of your story is that this was an unusual occurrance.

2. This is also irrelevant to the discussion in the other threads because now you're talking about a guy who came into your club once or twice, who only gave you a bounty once, and whom you never saw again. People have already made the distinction in other threads between guys who drop big money on you once and guys who do it repeatedly. What if the guy in your story kept coming in every week for a month to drop $1000 on you for nothing? Then your assessment of the situation would (or should) be different, right?

Last edited:
Other "things that happen, rarely, but they do"

1. You win the lottery.

2. A distant relative you never met dies and leaves you millions.

3. You get struck by lightning.

4. A day goes by where there are no mention of Bill Furniture's size on the board.

5. Slinky makes a joke and everyone understands.

6. HVB makes a post that makes sense and everyone understands.

7. Your wife wants sex more often than you do.

8. The company you work for goes public and your stock options made you a millionaire overnight.

9. A day goes by where HH does not refer to herself as fat.

10. Pswope sees a non-WOC.

11. BMM starts a day WITHOUT a 3 hour BJ.

Miracles do happen......

Last edited:
One slow and miserable Monday night, an older gentlemen, well dressed, very polite, entered the club

It's sad when they wander away from the home like that and give away their Social Security monies.

Alright, alright! I just thought I should share this story because you all seem to think that this sort of thing never happens. And I wanted to prove to you that it indeed does. Yes, it was an isolated incident for me, I said as much and was not trying to pass this off as the "norm". I'm just saying that not every customer who spends a lot of money on me wants or expects anything in return, although I concede that MOST of the time they do.

Eugene - I swear to God this is true and actually happened. I don't make shit up.
Casper - I don't feel like I earned it, I feel like I was lucky and maybe passed some silly test in human nature that he was giving me for his entertainment. I put the money in the bank when I got my check the following week, just like I do with all the other money I make.

Originally posted by justbill_redux
One slow and miserable Monday night, an older gentlemen, well dressed, very polite, entered the club

It's sad when they wander away from the home like that and give away their Social Security monies.
That's hilarious. Actually, I think that he might have been tripping on acid.

Danielle why were you seemingly the first and only person to go over to this "gentleman" especially since you were still on stage dancing when he began to hand out the moolah to everyone?

With all the pushy biatches you claim to be working with I would have imagined someone else would have monopolized him way before you went over to thank him.