Money for nothing, true experiences

Yeah slinky, you are so fucking funny. Why do you think I'm a liar, anyway?
Casper -
Since it was a Monday night, there were very few girls working. The guy was a little eccentric, and I think that most of the dancers weren't quite sure what to make of him. I do think it's sort of weird that he wasn't being completely hounded once he started buying all that funny money, though.

it does happen!!!

Originally posted by Danielle
Alright, alright! I just thought I should share this story because you all seem to think that this sort of thing never happens. And I wanted to prove to you that it indeed does. Yes, it was an isolated incident for me, I said as much and was not trying to pass this off as the "norm". I'm just saying that not every customer who spends a lot of money on me wants or expects anything in return, although I concede that MOST of the time they do.

Eugene - I swear to God this is true and actually happened. I don't make shit up.
Casper - I don't feel like I earned it, I feel like I was lucky and maybe passed some silly test in human nature that he was giving me for his entertainment. I put the money in the bank when I got my check the following week, just like I do with all the other money I make.
[/QUOTE

I think that you are right. It seems that the only thing he wanted was to "show off", and your company. I also could br worng, but doubt it.

Yes, a typical man always want sex, but I can say a typical woman always want money.

It is like saying if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?
Danielle also did state that it is not a common occurence and we can all agree on that. I have known dancers and customers to do this. Danielle is probably on eof the few "good"(Non extra) dancer out there right now.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: it does happen!!!

Originally posted by cesar.andia
Danielle is probably on eof the few "good"(Non extra) dancer out there right now.
So you are saying it is your belief that the vast majority of other dancers behave differently than Danielle does?

Originally posted by justlooking
FYI - Believe it or not not every man out there is looking to get some or act out his sexual issues.

There are actually clients that pay for companionship, a shoulder to cry one, someone to hit a singles bar with etc. etc.

I love overall packages and helping people.

Last edited:
Re: Just When You Think You've Heard It All

Originally posted by justlooking
Apparently there are customers who pay strippers to go out to dinner with them -- and nothing more.
Back when I was based in my company's office in the SF Bay Area, I was friends with a gal who worked in the file room. On her "off" hours, she would also work in various strip clubs in SF. She mentioned to me once that she had a regular who paid her $100 once a month to go out to lunch with him......just lunch, nothing else.

So I am not discounting Danielle's story as a fabrication....I am sure that stuff like that does happen....not often, but it does.

stagger

Known shill and theif
Keeping the "P" in PL) [/B][/QUOTE]
Great site Where is it based out of??

There was one thread about touching in clubs and how all the girls were against it, etc and how illegal it was.

Hopefully its based in Califonia. I just wanted to post to all the girls if they would please list all the clubs they work at -- so I could stay away.!!

Stagger

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
The story seems unusual, but not really amazing, to me

I once gave a stripper a $100 tip, slipped under her g-string in the usual way, while she danced on stage and left the club before her turn on stage ended. I never went back and never even spoke to her except to say something like "Thanks for the great dance" (which was actually a pretty ordinary one) as I gave the Ben to her. This was back when a $100 had maybe twice the purchasing power it now has.

I was in a weird and slightly sad mood (but not drunk), had money to spare in my pocket and felt sorry for her because she was so obviously having a bad night and feeling dejected about it. Her belly looked like she had probably given birth fairly recently. It just felt like the right thing to do at the time, though I have never done anything similar in a strip club before or since.

It surprises me that more guys haven't spoken up and admitted to doing something along these lines in this thread.

-Ww

Last edited:
I can't really remember, but it's nearly impossible that I haven't done something like that on occasssion. (In fact, the reason I can't remember is a big part of the reason why I'm sure it's happened.)

Last edited:
I remember once about 8 or 9 years ago, I was at a training class in Dallas and went to the Cabaret Royale with friends from work. As the night was coming to a close, and we were getting ready to leave, I was left with about $250 in play money. Not wanting to leave with them and not being able to return it, as we were walking out, I saw a really cute blonde (about 5', very busty, 120-125, corn-fed farmgirl type from Oklahoma) that I was talking to earlier. She was in a booth with another customer and I rudely interrupted, excused myself and put the bills in her hand, said good night and walked away. Granted the amount was piddling compared to what those girls made on a nightly basis at that place, especially during the early nineties, but still, the pissed off look on the customer's face as I walked away was priceless.

Wow, guys. I'm impressed. I didn't expect any confessions from you on this thread. I think that's really, really cool.

One time I was dancing for this guy in a bachelor party. He was pretty drunk and told me my dance sucked cuz I wouldn't let him slap my ass. So when he gave me a hundred dollar bill for one dance without really looking at it I was certain it was unintentional. After some strong moral deliberation I returned the money to him and explained what had happened. He was like, "Oh, thanks." and then he proceeded to reach into his pocket and give me a dog eared ten dollar bill. I explained to him that dances cost $20 and he got all pissed off before reluctantly handing it over. At first I was so mad at myself for being so honest. But even though he was an asshole I'm now glad I did what I did. This is something I could never share with the other girls at work because I know they would totally laugh at me.

Alright, alright! I just thought I should share this story because you all seem to think that this sort of thing never happens.
I don't think anyone claimed it never happened.

Danielle, your original post in the first thread was very specific. If you need I will quote it back to you.

The concept of you first post in this thread is in no way related directly to the original premise you put forth.

Though indirectly I can think of:

1) Can't get it up physically, so he does so with a phallic replacement. In this case, his wallet. So he had sex with you, to his way of thinking. You just weren't aware of it.

2) Has an unusual sense of the philanthropic and perfers to support the arts by dropping large sums on strippers, instead of say... the Met.

3) Alzheimer's disease.

justme

homo economicus
This is something I could never share with the other girls at work because I know they would totally laugh at me.
Well, that's by and large because the girls you work with would find our antics more pathetically amusing than your anecdote.

probably because most of the girls I work with if in the same situation would have taken the $100 and gotten the hell away from there as quickly as possible.