MMF session

Nice to see you around Christine

Nice input Christine. I hope that someday you will venture to NYC. I am sure that you will do well. I know that Pete and Saga were booked solid.
Too bad I never saw them. The cut their trip short just as I was supposed to leave for NYC to see them. Now, I hear that they broke up and Saga is working as a solo act in Chicago under a different name, Audrey Davis I think.
She has some great reviews on *** if anyone cares.

Anyway, good luck Christine. You seem great.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
BTW- how do the guys get to decide who gets the ass who gets the pussy in a DP? Whomever calls "SHOTGUN!" first gets their choice?

Who Gets The Back Door?

Biggest (usually the fatest) cock gets the front door,the other gets the back.

Now, in my case, I'm not much a fan of backdoor, I am petite and tight, so it takes the better part of an hour of slow play to get me hot enough to open the back door.

Instead, we have stumbled on another little trick that I happen to really enjoy almost as much.

Its called "DVP" (Double Vaginal Penetration).

I love it - so hot, so sexy and very naughty!

As I we refamiliarizing myself with the tread, couple of additional notes:

1) We are planning a trip to NYC in late September of this year, please visit our website and get on our mailing list as we pre-book and typically get booked solid whenever we travel.

2) Bi Guys - Alex and I cater to the interests of our special friends, solo males, couples and even ladies, a little tactful hints help to lay down the appropriate boundaries. When in doubt, Alex (my hubby) always plays straight as an arrow.

3) MMF and MFM do mean different things, but newbies often get them wrong. We also happen to love FMF and MFF (We offer a discount to ladies seeking to see us solo).

4) While I am bi, I really need a man present as I just love cock ;) hence why I enjoy the MFM so much (all the attention on me) :D~

There you go guys -our 4 cents.

Christine & Alex - Hot Young Married Couple
Phlirty Phantasies & Phreaky Phun Adventures in Phoenix

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
That's easy. The one with the biggest dick gets the pussy. Unless she requests otherwise. :)
I prefer it the other way around. The big dick in the ass does a better job of "jostling" the smaller dick around inside my pussy. Chances are good if you have a woman adventurous enough to to DP, she can handle a big dick in her ass.

DP is fun and adds a little variety to my sex life, but ultimately, one cock in either my pussy or my ass feels better.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
I still haven't had a client suggest one seriously, though I've brought it up the subject with a few of them. Most men don't share this part of their lives with anybody, so it's kinda hard for them to put together a MMF session.

Thus far, MMF playtime has always been with friends in my personal life.

Well, it isn't hard for little ole me LOL!! I have a few role play secenes that have worked out just fine. I am surprised that there are so few people in NYC that offer this. Just try CL, Backpage and eros and you won't find anything !
I can't wait to see Christine and Alex in late September.

Christine and Alex

I love your enthusiasm, never mind those incredible pictures !
I don't know if you are aware but you and Alex recently got a great review, 10-8 on ***.
Have a great tour in the mid west.
Santino

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I still haven't had a client suggest one seriously, though I've brought it up the subject with a few of them. Most men don't share this part of their lives with anybody, so it's kinda hard for them to put together a MMF session.

Thus far, MMF playtime has always been with friends in my personal life.
My guess is this is because it is my impression you get most of your clients off of the internet in one way or another? Those clients are FAR more likely to be solitary. There are lots of guys who go out to strip clubs in groups, go to brothels in groups, take "sex vacations" in groups, etc.

Franca

Judging from your posts you're a provider, but I don't recall seeing any of your ads or reviews. Can you point me at them? I'm always interested in meeting a new provider.

Doc

Given some of the other posters in this thread, Asian Kim, Betty NJ, Faire Emily, I thought you might be an UG advertiser or at least a well reviewed provider. Oh well, maybe we'll cross paths some day.

Doc