MMF session

I have to say I have done it with both MMF and MFMF ad it was great! I would recomend to do it with strangers so you never have that akward situation of the days after of seeing each other on a regular basis. I have never found a girl who was will do DP yet, but when I do i will get back to this thread. Also my next plan is an orgy, anyone particapted in one and how was the experience?

Been there...

Hey Slick, did the DP twice- in both cases I alternated with the other guy as to
hole occupancy. She was whining a lot, but seemed to enjoy being the center
of attention.

Chris, re: orgy, have done that a few times also. One experience was great
but about 3 I can remember were not too good.Always one asshole egomaniac
type who can spoil it...maybe I'm too laid back for the scene.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I have to say I have done it with both MMF and MFMF ad it was great! I would recomend to do it with strangers so you never have that akward situation of the days after of seeing each other on a regular basis. I have never found a girl who was will do DP yet, but when I do i will get back to this thread. Also my next plan is an orgy, anyone particapted in one and how was the experience?
If you are looking for a girl for DP, I have heard that Bebedoll is a good choice.

I have done MMF with Redhot Megan, but we never got to the DP part of it. Too busy with other things. :)

...Also my next plan is an orgy, anyone particapted in one and how was the experience?
This goes back about 35 yrs ago, in the early 70's. Indoor pool party with about 30 of us, equal mix M&F, most of us were coupled off. Everyone was on ludes and in no time we were all naked and frolicking in the pool, pool deck, mens room, ladies room. Got to see many female friends naked, played with some and fucked a few. Watched my gf get dicked in her hole and mouth, it was very hot.

Been there, done that, done with it.

Last edited:

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
It means two men, one woman, nothing more. How the three of them interact with one another is their own personal decision.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Although, some people apply significance to the order of the initials.

MFM being different than MMF. I don't think it's done with enough generality to actually mean anything, though.

Anyone ever have a session with a provider and another guy? Not in a bisexual way, more of a woman pleasing two guys way.
Always been a fantasy of mine, but sadly has never become reality.
I am available with a bisexual male provider who is really, really sexy, and he is well reviewed. The MMF scene could be a F (*ahem* me) pleasing two guys. Or, the MMF scene could involve more bisexuality between the men. MMF is a really hot, raunchy fantasy for me!

Wow! This thread has come back from the dead.

Definitely hot hearing you are into the MMF, Kim! My wife (who happens to also be asian) gets extremely wet thinking about 2 guys as well. Turns me on to imagine her getting crammed full of cock too.

How about MFF? Maybe I can convince her to come see you!

Been There and its A lot of fun

I have been fortunate enough to have participated in many MMF and orgy situations. The orgies were always very respectful. The guys always behaved and the ladies were always very accomodating. Guys never made passes at other guys and the women were always the main attraction. We took turns and rested when we had to. Again it was fun and relaxing. I have also done a few MMF with a good friend of mine. We didnt have an issue being nude around each other and that was really cool because you could relax while he played, you could watch or just go at it all together. The first time it happened we never talked it out we just did it and it was cool.

Its been a long time and if the opportunity presented itself...

Last edited:
MFMs....

I have two guys available for the MFM and other combinations.

Just let me know :) one guys pics is on my site, the other I will send privately.

xoxoxo

Betty

I am actually seeing Pete and Saga, a very well known touring couple. They have a great reputation and are incredible looking, though very pricey.
I have have several experiences with a few real life couples and they have all either been great or very, very good. I should disclose that all the sessions involved role play, otherwise I would not have done it. There was no sex between me and the guys and very little touching. Mostly voyerism on my end and a bit of a cuckhold fantasy for me. Two of the couples I found on CL. One is not active anymore, the other is still active on Long Island. One other couple is still active in NYC, Ben and Rachel in case anyone is interested. The most recent was Mary Oral and her hubby in Las Vegas a couple of months ago. Never thought that I would find it so much fun but they were all so cool and nice.

I've done lots of group play. That's one area that I don't think paying for it is a good option though.

If you've got a woman that's willing to play, you can find unlimited MMF and MFMF action. MFF action is a little harder to find but still very much available.

If you are a decent looking single guy and you know where to look you can find some MMF action as well, but it's much, much more difficult.

Me and my friends did this all the time when in college

Me and my fiancee used to offer it when we where providers..and all her friends and me used to offer it when in college so I could switch among any of her friends
we where pricey but since most of us knew each other from abercrombie and fitch we kind of like thought we where worth it and we never did short session only multiple hour orgies sometimes we did three girls and me, two girls and me and a client...it was fun...
my fiancee is half asian and half white and 22 years old and was very popular with me. And we where always respectful, its up to the client if they want bi mmf action they get it, if not they wont...one always makes rules first as well as some of her friends where not bi and would not do the girls if we meet a couple...

I am not saying that I am still in touch with some of the more fun people we got to know...hahaha I am after all..retired ..;)

Many couples post on CL as bi becasue men pay, and thats usually the case...
So there is a bigger chance you get a bi guy into paying for mmf than a straight guy..that does not mean that the provider is bi, he just caters to the clients wishes so if your contacting a couple...state that your str8,curious, or bi...the couple will change to accommodate your wishes....jsut like most female providers will accomodate to your wishes if you want to bring your wife or gf and she will do bi action...

Provider Couple for MFM and MFMF in Phoenix

We are a married provider couple. We cater to Gentlemen (bi or straight), couples and even ladies (which oddly enough, we've been retained by a couple other provider ladies).

It might help that I am fit, slender, lean and told by many that I am a solid 9.5 (*blush*).

I also LOVE multiple partners in almost any combination of M's and F's.

We met as swingers, and combined, we have over 15 years experience in the lifestyle.

The transition to provider was something we cant take the credit for, a couple had been pursuing us, but we were a little more occupied chasing ladies and finding smokin hot couples.

Then one day the pursuant couple went out on a limb, sent us an email and asked us to consider a "compensated" arrangement. We discussed the idea for a couple weeks, I was all over the idea, and Alex was a little more reserved. They are now one of our "regulars" and since then we've been busy rapidly expanding and building on our success.

We have enjoyed a great deal of success in the hobby - so much in fact that we have "retired" from swinging.

Our experience as swingers was far more successful than most, but now when we look back and realize how much crap we tolerated. The drama, the games, and the bullshit were terribly frustrating. Further, most swingers are not all that attractive, so the ones that are tend to really keep to themselves making matters worse for single males or those of use who are more "average".

If you are of financial means to consider retaining a couple, we highly suggest it as a much easier, faster alternative to live out some of your fantasies with multiple partners.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
re:FlirtyWifeChristine

The "dirty little secret" of swining is tha everyone pretends that they are somehow offended by prostitution when in fact there's an awful lot of cross pollination going on with both female halfs of couples being in the business, guys going to swing clubs with "on the clock" female companions, etc.

The second thing is that, at least in NY, there isn't any real "swinging" going on anymore. It's all "swapping" where the guy brings his girl to another guy and girl and if they both like eachother's girls they trade. It's sort of creepy to me since in a lot of cases it's fairly obvious that the only reason the girl is doing it is she thinks she will lose the guy and she's not really into it. To me, it's like pimping her out without the money; only less honest.

@Slinky - We can vouch that a lot of the swingers are screwed up when it comes to their motivations and typically there is always some behind the scenes drama going on.

We had these illusions of 2-3 or maybe 4 hot couples getting together with all the guys swapping each others wives, and seeing the girls playing in this sticky sweaty sexy mountain of some of the hottest bodies on earth - yeah right!

The truth is, not only do the bulk of couples play amongst themselves "swapping" but the hotter the girls get, the more insecure the men become, so, I wish there was more swapping - but in reality, all that really happens is the ladies play with together, then each man sticks to his own wife.

At most, maybe there will be a little oral exchanged - but when it comes to the deed, these men are usually so insecure that no-one else will screw his wife.

At least thats been our experience in a few markets, phoenix, chicago, and cleveland.