MMF session

Anyone ever have a session with a provider and another guy? Not in a bisexual way, more of a woman pleasing two guys way.
Always been a fantasy of mine, but sadly has never become reality.

You have to be comfortable around the guy. For me, it's a lot easier if the guy is a stranger, so you don't have the awkward thoughts about "if I do this, what will he think?" shit.

If there's some girl who you are fairly comfortable with, mention it to her, she may have another customer who has asked the same thing, and can arrange the session so you don't have to go around asking guys what might be an awkward question.

But also decide what's "off limits" up front. For example, are you going to DP her? If you're fucking her and the other guy starts to DATY, is it going to freak you out? Stuff like that.

I have been a party to three sessions which involved another guy - two were MFMF, one MMF. The two MFMF's involved the same four people, the one MMF involved one of those ladies and a different gent. The one lady common to all three is someone with whom I am very, very close -- and with whom I have done a number of MFFs.

In all cases, the other gent was a hobbyist who I knew before the event. The first in fact was set up by the other guy and came as a total surprise both to me and to one of the ladies - some interesting role play there - a looong story. The MMF was a fantasy of the lady involved and she chose the other guy - a mutual friend of ours.

All three were amazing experiences. None involved anything that would be considered "gay" i.e. I did not suck any cock and mine was not touched by anyone with a y chromosome. But there was no discussion of "rules" up front - things just played out as they did - and to the complete satisfaction of all concerned.

So I guess I am disagreeing with Danny here on the stranger aspect. But I do agree that the key is that everyone is comfortable with the whole situation.

I've been in situations like that but not with a provider. If a provider gives a price break I wouldn't mind. I've been with Amy and Miki and if they were cool with it I'd be up for it (no pun intended).

Definitely set the rules up front

A friend of mine told me of a time when he got involved with 2 girls and another guy. He said things were getting wild with all 4 of them on one bed and while he was DATY with one girl, he suddenly felt someone sucking his cock. He assumed it was the other girl, and let it go for a while, but when he finally took a look.....guess what. He said it killed the whole thing for him.

I was in Vegas with the same friend years later and we came upon a very hot SW late at night who was trying to convince us to to a MMF with her. I just could not do it. Maybe Danny is right about it being easier with a stranger, but then you run the risk of the guy trying something on you.

i suppose that would require a...

ecpaul said:
I've been in situations like that but not with a provider. If a provider gives a price break I wouldn't mind. I've been with Amy and Miki and if they were cool with it I'd be up for it (no pun intended).
DENTAL DAM..... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can't handle the taste of saran wrap

MikitheMilf said:
DENTAL DAM..... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can't handle the taste of saran wrap

HUH? I'm confused I didn't mention oral sex in my post baby....we haven't even made another date yet. If the original poster is down I am.

I'm just talking about the 3 some thing :D anything else I glanced over.

Last edited:
oopsI got confused...

ecpaul said:
HUH? I'm confused I didn't mention oral sex in my post baby....we haven't even made another date yet. If the original poster is down I am.

I'm just talking about the 3 some thing :D anything else I glanced over.
I was thinking ffm...I guess I have been eating too much pussy these days...BTW the woman Hyabby was talking about was me..I love ALL combinations..mfm.fmf and variations of all of those ...too bad Nate doesnt find me attractive..oh well, a funny thing about "type" , the best type in a case like this is a girl who likes what she does without restraint or inhibition so I suppose what it comes down to is do you want someone who looks great or someone who plays great?...its your dime...

Last edited:
There are several m/f couples that post on CL and elsewhere. Since they are a provider team, they follow your instructions. If you want a str8-only experience, then it will just be you and the male provider fucking & sucking the female team member, with no homosexual/bisexual activities involved. Some of these provider couples state that they are 100% str8 only.

I had one mfm swinger experience years ago. They were a French couple who live in NY. He was a chef (stereotypical, no?) and she spoke no English. She wasn't what I'd call hot, but not horrible. She was very into it and compliant, but the language barrier made the experience a bit less than ideal. She did not speak Greek, so the action was limited to one of us getting sucked while the other fucked her pussy. Well, it was free, anyway! They actually requested a repeat performance, but the lack of communication with his wife was too big a turnoff for me.

In any event, I intend to try a str8 provider couple soon. I will report back if this happens.

nate_hayes said:
Sure, I'd be up for it! No offense to Miki, but Amy or Kelly would be more my type.

Fine by me Amy is in Canada until the end of the month if you wanna wait for Amy or meet with Kelly (and friend) let's work it out. How about we set a mutual meeting through her giving our UG names, she can hook the 3 of us up at a certain time and date. Work for you?!

Throwing in the towel

Except for a black couple I met long ago through the VV, a middle-aged white couple
I met through the QT (10 years ago) a so/so massage with a Russian couple,
and a Chinese girl I was able to arrange to have a MFM session with through a
male chinese provider, I have had nothing but frustration and disappointment in
my quest for finding a MFM provider couple.
I have tried every trick I can think of via CL and keep combing the papers, but
this particular addiction is hard to feed if you seek a couple with an Asian twist
and--due to a particular aversion of mine--no tatoos.

Kind of amazing with 8 million people and seemingly 7.5 million providers in
NYC (90% of them Asian if you look at CL or the papers) this kind of arrangement is
so hard to find...