Mistress Jessica.....formerly of Deer Park • 631-889-0846 • https://twitter.com/jessica19651965?lang=en

Jessica

A HJ is illegal. I would not ask over the phone because you could spook her. The beauty of this site is that you find out in advance what is on the menu and what is not.
Go see her. Once you chat and you see that she is comfortable with her, just let her know what you like and that you would like a happy ending and she will be fine.
Good luck,
S

A HJ is illegal. I would not ask over the phone because you could spook her. The beauty of this site is that you find out in advance what is on the menu and what is not.
Go see her. Once you chat and you see that she is comfortable with her, just let her know what you like and that you would like a happy ending and she will be fine.
Good luck,
S
That's the unfortunate thing.. I've been posting for info on these 2 SP's for several days with zero replies on the 2 I expect to choose between.

There appears to be a review for 1 of them on *** -- but I am not a VIP and do not want to pay for the membership to read 1 single review.

I guess this could turn out to be TOFTT

That's the unfortunate thing.. I've been posting for info on these 2 SP's for several days with zero replies on the 2 I expect to choose between.

There appears to be a review for 1 of them on *** -- but I am not a VIP and do not want to pay for the membership to read 1 single review.

I guess this could turn out to be TOFTT
Jessica DEFINITELY provides HJ ending EVERY TIME. I would assume the other girl does too. I can;t imagine too many girls on BP or CL do not, that's why they advertise there. They just can;t speak about it until you are there in person. When you are face-to-face, just be honest about what you would like and she will be more open to talking about it. Discuss this AFTER the cop test but BEFORE you hand over money, and if you don't like the options you can always say goodbye.

Thanks Fred --

That's my plan. I really am excited about this -- though I watched some vids of extreme BDSM yesterday and saw a bunch of stuff i do NOT want... holy smokes!

She and I discussed -- I think we're on the same page.

I am pumped to submit my review!

Jessica in Deer Park 631-889-0846

Jessica can be found on BP under "domination and fetish". I saw her recently thinking that I would try something different. My mongering time is very limited and I'm tired of lackluster AMP's and LMP's. She charges 175/hr for domination and fetish or 150/hr for massage with HE. First let me say that she's a very lovely woman, slim, small breasted in her early 40's. Definitely in good shape. She works all hours and tries very much to accommodate her clients.

I was looking for some sensual domination, light C&B bondage (nothing heavy!) and the like. Let me just say that the session was way too light, tied me to the bed, some tickling with various things, a rope gently around the boys, first on my stomach and then on my back. Finished, however, with an excellent combo of prostate massage and HE.

Maybe I did not make my desires clear enough. Years ago I had seen Mistress Godiva, in Queens, and Mistress Christian who used to be out of Deer Park. Their sessions were definitely much more "stimulating" and exciting. Like I said, perhaps it was a communication issue. Jessica is a sweetheart and perhaps massage with her would be more arousing.

By the way, her website (www.mymistressjessica.net posted on her BP ad) indicates that she does double mistress sessions with Sabrina, who some of you have a thing for. Enjoy!

Rider

Ohhhhhhhh So THAT'S who Jessica is!!!! When I went to see Sabrina, the sign for her location and signs for the doors refer to Jessica being in session. I thought Sabrina went under 2 aliases. Thanks for clearing that up.

Anytime, Photo. While reading the thread on Sabrina, I was sure hoping that more would be on the menu. A good point was touched on, in that a provider's enthusiasm, involvement and eye contact does add to the arousal factor. I found Jessica to be quite nice. I just did not feel that chemistry and sexual energy we all crave. Perhaps it would have been better if I was more specific before we started or if I expressed my feelings during the session.

Rider

I have seen Jessica several times over the past couple of years. She is very nice and very attractive. Also, she does give a hand release which is unusual for most doms now. I also like that she works with several ladies. I also had a couple of good doubles sessions with Mistress Allison and Mistress Princess. Allison was just ok but Princess was good and the price was very reasonable at $300 for the doubles session. My only slight critique is that I like wrestling role play and that is about the only thing (other than FS of course) that she doesn't do.
Check out my review under the Long Island section on Jessica in Deer Park. Princess is Sabrina.

Rider

Anytime, Photo. While reading the thread on Sabrina, I was sure hoping that more would be on the menu. A good point was touched on, in that a provider's enthusiasm, involvement and eye contact does add to the arousal factor. I found Jessica to be quite nice. I just did not feel that chemistry and sexual energy we all crave. Perhaps it would have been better if I was more specific before we started or if I expressed my feelings during the session.

Rider
Yup! Hey we all know it's an act, but that's part of what we're paying for. We want to believe they're into us. Hey if all I wanted was a mindless dick stroking, I could stay home, save a lot of money and do it myself!

Mistress Jessica

Jessica has many positive attributes but being a hard core, strict dom is not one of them.
She is what she is and if she was more tough/strict, then she wouldn't give the hand release since the strict doms don't do that anymore.
Mistress Christian, man alive does she bring back memories LOL!
I first started with her and her place in Deer Park oh about 10 or so years ago.
She was good and attractive but wouldn't do the release. I had a medical doubles session with her and her partner and it was fun. Forgot her name at the moment.

I have seen Jessica. Her bodyrubs are good but the her dom skills are not very strong. She is inot the gear for it. I think that she is excellent for a beginner but an experienced person will not be happy.

She will permit a release which is a positive. I have seen her a few times when i am in the mood.

631-889-0846

I saw Jessica earlier this year for nude body rub only; can't comment on her other services. She is very attractive and more petite than suggested by her photos. Cute figure. Only drawback was that she put on a latex glove for the HE. I've encountered this only a couple times before and it's a real turn off for me. Too clinical! Couldn't finish, but I'm an old fuck. She was a sport, though, and at my request played with herself while I played with myself. I negotiated $125 total, but don't recall the session length.

Interesting as far as that latex glove. I have seen her a few times and that never happened. Yes, she is not the usual strict dom and some guys who want that will not be happy but on the other end, she gives the release which won't happen with the more strict ones.
Interesting point on Mistress Christian. As mentioned, I haven't see her in a long, long time. She did have nice boobs back then also LOL!

I too had the latex glove ending. Not very arousing. 100h for body rub not fetish. She begins the massage dressed, half way in she's half nude, then fully nude for the ending. She has a very nice p@ssy for her age but her t*ts were small and definitely show her age. Massage was so-so, done much better by the asians. Not to mention she could definitely get better/tighter fitting latex gloves if that's what she likes to use. It wasn't the typical tight blue latex gloves, more of the loose fitting clear ones. Pr*state massage was avail but I declined. Very shy/mechanical entire time, music did suck but I ignored it. Very light massage, almost fell asleep. I couldn't imagine her getting too into the BDSM side with how quiet and (almost uncomfortably) shy she was. It was worth the time there but I doubt I would return (although I've thought about it since). I'll be seeing Mistress Marie later this afternoon for my first BDSM and will be posting my review later on.

FORGOT TO MENTION: The place was set-up with a small entrance room with a room straight ahead and a room to the right. Room on the right is set-up like a bedroom, with pictures of herself a few years ago on wall and BDSM 'tools' hanging up. About half way through the massage someone (male) entered the main entrance being very LOUD, coughing like a maniac and she declined to acknowledge it. Very big turn off. As I left I had to go through the main entrance, expecting to see someone, but I guess the male (with emphysemia?) had gone into the other room. This visit was about 4-5 months ago and I haven't returned since.

$ 100 an hour is a good deal for a nude body rub and a happy ending. I saw her a couple of times awhile ago for lite nurser role play and she did a good job for a reasonable price. Let's face the facts, if we were in NYC, then by all means we could do much better but LI is slim pickings for everything so for the price and for what she offers, she is one of the better fish in a very small pond.
If I may ask, who is this Mistress Marie? She is new to me.