Mistress Jessica.....formerly of Deer Park • 631-889-0846 • https://twitter.com/jessica19651965?lang=en

my first review so please go easy on me:

I had wanted to see Jessica for some time and finally did this week. She can be found on back page for those who are interested. She has a place in Deer Park that is set up as a bedroom, not a dungeon. Like the first reviewer mentioned, the pictures are her and she is not a clock watcher. I took an hour and we went over that.

This was my first time visiting a Dominatrix so I do not have anything to compare this to. The first thing about Jessica is she is very attractive. She sat me down before our session and we talked about the things I wanted to do and what turned me on. I felt like she listened and wanted to totally cooperate.

I have a clothing fetish (it turns me on when a girl wears something specific and she was very accommodating.

Well once the session started, she took total control and in a short while I was spread eagle and fastened to the bed! Before we started, I had asked for tease and denial and she incorportated it into the session.

It was a great experience and we did multiple things. I was spread eagle and tied up on my back and later on my stomach. The session rocked and I got really aroused. Even though she took total control, she kept her word and fulfilled my fetishes. She was flexible and it was a very rewarding experience.

By the end of the session she gave me the pefect hj as I was shakled and the release was a great experience after more than an hour of build up.

I had her full attention during the session and she is no clock watcher. While her brests are small, she is super thin and a good looking woman.

I feel we connected before and after the sesion and I will definitely repeat. I do recomend her, it was a great way to spend an evening!

As I said, I am new here, so I did not realize to link. She is the only consistant poster on backpage, long island section for Domination, from Deer Park named Jessica.

I paid 175 for the hour. FS was not available. Perhaps in time, I will be able to get more if I become a steady client.

The website that was just given is her website.

Lurker1 - was "totally worthless link" a little strong?

totally worthless review without a freaking link...
Grow up and post it...
Cut the poster some slack, if was his first review and he did pretty good.

People wonder why a lot of new people don't post more, one reason is because they get flamed as soon as they make a mistake. This is a board for fun try to keep it that way.

I have seen Jessica several times over the past couple of years. She is very nice and very attractive. Also, she does give a hand release which is unusual for most doms now. I also like that she works with several ladies. I also had a couple of good doubles sessions with Mistress Allison and Mistress Princess. Allison was just ok but Princess was good and the price was very reasonable at $300 for the doubles session. My only slight critique is that I like wrestling role play and that is about the only thing (other than FS of course) that she doesn't do.

I have seen Jessica several times over the past couple of years. She is very nice and very attractive. Also, she does give a hand release which is unusual for most doms now. I also like that she works with several ladies. I also had a couple of good doubles sessions with Mistress Allison and Mistress Princess. Allison was just ok but Princess was good and the price was very reasonable at $300 for the doubles session. My only slight critique is that I like wrestling role play and that is about the only thing (other than FS of course) that she doesn't do.
Does Princess offer a release? She is very good looking. I called her once and it seemed that HJ and other forms of release were not available.

I'm trying to learn the system for posting reviews. Should I also post my review in the Long Island section or just leave it only here. Seems to me there is some overlap.

Princess

yes, she give a release. I will say that while Princess is attractive, she isn't quiet as pretty as the pictures. She does have nice breats though.

Mistress Jessica session

So, how did it go?? I might see her again in the fall. It has been awhile. I like the doubles session for $$$. Heck, that is what I pay in the city for one LOL!!

Please keep in mind that this was my first BDSM session ever. Got to her place a bit early, let me in, not a clock watcher as reported previously. When I was greeted, she was not exactly what I was expecting in the looks department, in that I feel like her pictures of her were taken what seems like years ago. This does not mean she was not attractive, but not what I was expecting (I have a thing for youngggg looking girls).
Went into the room, and talked a bit, was very friendly and made me feel at ease, because I was a bit nervous since I was new to all of this. There were mirrors on the walls that were useful later when I was tied down. She took control, with that swag that only people who have been in their trade for a long time and know what they're doing have. We tried many different things, and I found out what I didn't like, but that's a personal preference.
At the end of it, there was a HR as mentioned before. The only thing I didn't like was the music, but I was too nervous to say anything.
In direct response to your inquiry concerning double session, judging by the format of the building, it seems like it would be easily be arranged.

I am glad that you had a nice time. Jessica is a nice, cool lady and I agree, the pictures make her look younger but her ads do say that she is 38 which I believe.

I am trying to decide to do this for my first time -- though with girls in the city.

As for the release: Did you ask in advance?

Of course the 2 ads I am looking at say "absolutely no illegal activities" which I am imagine is to be expected -- however -- is it really illegal for me to get HJ at the end of something like this??

Anyway - I want to ask on the phone but don;t expect an answer -- and I'd be disappointed to say the least if I was made to finish myself off at home.

Any advice?

Last edited: