Mistress Jessica.....formerly of Deer Park • 631-889-0846 • https://twitter.com/jessica19651965?lang=en

thats ok i wasnt looking for anything extra this time around but thanks for letting me know. So is that just with a massage what about the fetishes part of it?
She does Fetishes but you should talk with her ahead of time so she knows exactly what you want and can prepare for your session. Depending on your fetish your session will be more costly then a standard massage. But very important that you reach out to her and make sure she is comfortable with your expectations.

She does Fetishes but you should talk with her ahead of time so she knows exactly what you want and can prepare for your session. Depending on your fetish your session will be more costly then a standard massage. But very important that you reach out to her and make sure she is comfortable with your expectations.
she emailed me and told me to call her the night before the appointment. i plan on doing some type of fetish next time i see her, but when i see her this Thursday ill mention it.

so i went to see her today she actually texted me to remind me of our appointment. shes very friendly and very talkative although she had a cough that she cant seem to get rid of.anyway i laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable and remove my clothes and lay on the bed. she used alot of oil but thats fine with me i think it was unscented. anyway she worked my whole body the whole time we talked which i liked. on the flip at first she would graze over my member with no gloves but as she got into it she put on the glove and gave me a hj. i was rubbing her ass and she never took off her bra or panties, i touched her middle part( thats what she called it) and told me that wasnt allowed i said i wasnt paying attention and that i was sorry. so i dont think there is any extras available. but in all i liked her massage and would repeat

so i went to see her today she actually texted me to remind me of our appointment. shes very friendly and very talkative although she had a cough that she cant seem to get rid of.anyway i laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable and remove my clothes and lay on the bed. she used alot of oil but thats fine with me i think it was unscented. anyway she worked my whole body the whole time we talked which i liked. on the flip at first she would graze over my member with no gloves but as she got into it she put on the glove and gave me a hj. i was rubbing her ass and she never took off her bra or panties, i touched her middle part( thats what she called it) and told me that wasnt allowed i said i wasnt paying attention and that i was sorry. so i dont think there is any extras available. but in all i liked her massage and would repeat
I am happy that you had a positive experience. The more you see her the more comfortable she will be. When she knows you she will get naked for you. She has a nice hard body but lacks in the breast department big time.There was a time at least 3 maybe 4 years ago that she said she was getting breast augmentation done. I strongly believe when she moved from Deer Park to Holbrook she lost a decent amount of her clientele. She use to give a real erotic massage years ago and allowed you to cum on her until she got a rash and stopped it all together. If she ever gets breasts and went back to the erotic massage I would go back in a heart beat. Super nice lady!!!

I am happy that you had a positive experience. The more you see her the more comfortable she will be. When she knows you she will get naked for you. She has a nice hard body but lacks in the breast department big time.There was a time at least 3 maybe 4 years ago that she said she was getting breast augmentation done. I strongly believe when she moved from Deer Park to Holbrook she lost a decent amount of her clientele. She use to give a real erotic massage years ago and allowed you to cum on her until she got a rash and stopped it all together. If she ever gets breasts and went back to the erotic massage I would go back in a heart beat. Super nice lady!!!
yeah she didnt have much on top ( im an ass man anyway) but she let me feel her bra and take a squeeze lol the place shes at now theres an adult store and i thought thats where i was going to meet her but she has her own apartment with a roommate when we started she put a sign on the door that said jessica is now in session

is that why she wears the glove because of the rash she got?
Yes Joeyboy that is why she wears the gloves!!!
yeah she didnt have much on top ( im an ass man anyway) but she let me feel her bra and take a squeeze lol the place shes at now theres an adult store and i thought thats where i was going to meet her but she has her own apartment with a roommate when we started she put a sign on the door that said jessica is now in session
She wears a padded bra so you are only feeling the padding to the bra I rest assure you. She use to be self conscious of her lack of tits. She use to double with a friend of hers who was well endowed. At this stage in her life I think her age is now playing into not getting it done and business is not what it used to be. Telling all of her long time clients that she was getting it done and not doing anything might have turned some of them off.

I often see Jessica and we do some fetish play as I'm a crossdresser. She gets very into it does some prostate with a few toys gets very into dirty talk too. She's a great provider over all for me!

I often see Jessica and we do some fetish play as I'm a crossdresser. She gets very into it does some prostate with a few toys gets very into dirty talk too. She's a great provider over all for me!
Welcome to the board and congrats on you first post. As a rookie on this board myself, it's probably not my place to criticize but this post is worthless to the members and to Jessica.

This is an endorsement not a review. It's cool, you like Jessica, so do I, but do a real review. You mention seeing her often. Do a real review, include information like how long you stated, how much did you pay, what did she wear, what did you like about her, what didn't you like.... Get the picture?

A real review will actually help Jessica more than what you wrote.

I'm surprised your post slipped by the moderators, maybe just too much holiday cheer.

Looking forward to you review.

I must ask Banacek why would you ask if David Letterman would find her a turn on? Actually in case you didn't know this is an accurate picture of Jessica although rarely have I seen her with the makeup and hair done up like this. Many years ago she said she was going to get her breast enlarged. If she had done this I do think she would have been a more entertaining provider.

I've seen the same review.

I have frequented Jessica probably once a month for the last couple years. Have not once gotten the impression that more is available. Always a gloved hj but her body rub is decent and a good change up from the usual Asian spots

I've seen the same review.

I have frequented Jessica probably once a month for the last couple years. Have not once gotten the impression that more is available. Always a gloved hj but her body rub is decent and a good change up from the usual Asian spots
Body rub as in nuru or u mean just a body rub lol