Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

Ozzy said:
Mebe the two dollar guy took the $2. people post on the board literally.

But really... thats not being "cheap"... Cheap is paying $50 or $100.

Thats a guy no different than one who runs out the door without paying. He knew in advance he was dropping two bucks.

btw... I looked thru the thread and the only person who didn't list his fee gave a stellar review... was that him?
fwiw, i am told guys skipping out w/out paying happens a lot more than you would think, at the amps included.

miki - i am sorry to hear this happened to you. just thought i'd mention little shit's do this to many girls

one thing about it...it makes me more understanding when the first time with a new girl she feels she needs to count the tip. just be discreet no need to flip though it like a bank teller - that kinda kills the mood.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
nabbeun said:
fwiw, i am told guys skipping out w/out paying happens a lot more than you would think, at the amps included. .
because no one want to allow anyone to think it could happen. But I've definitely witnessed guys stiffing AMP girls on the "tip". I don't have to know the language to understand what's going on.

Rereading this thread and some reflection..

I was hanging with Kelly Wynters last night shooting the shit and told her about the experiment which made me want to re read the thread and i just wanted to make a few comments...

-I had a ton of fun that week

-I learned alot about myself and the difference between humiliating and humility

-I learned alot about my perceptions vs reality and my self esteem was nurtured

-I like taking risks

-sometimes you have to think out of the box to keep things fresh

-I met some very cool guys

-Slinky is one of the smartest men I have known

I need some sex badly the thread made me very horny