Men are wonderful..

Originally posted by robnotbob
Who are these people who ask these stupid questions? [/B]
Who are these people that ask "Who are these people" ? LOL
Sorry I couldn't resist. ;o)

[Edited by Casper on 04-02-2001 at 11:45 PM]

NJG....it wasn't a date with the GF that the provider was asking about. it was someting that the GF (who didn't attend) didn't ask about.

btw the GF is history now.......what a pain in the f*cking ass. i found myself going to providers more in the last few months than ever before......i even found myself in episodes every other night.......just to get the f*ck away from her.

:cool:

thats what happens when you date nice jewish girls from LI, who are 30 and still not married. they stay NOT married. you get sick of them after two months......

next!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
What Did You Expect!

MOTs are all the same, except the 2 locals we have here CMBP and MBP! Truthfully taken from experience and this has nothing against you, if the female MOT knows you in turn are an MOT they would be all over you to get married! Ozzy don't tell me you are an MOT too- LOL!!

she knew! that was the problem......she thought that after two months she was having sedars with me forever.

and she argued with me over the four questions......

i'm the youngest of four, so i've been reading those fuckin things for 30 years.......i know what they say and in what order to say them.

that dumb MOT bitch. let her go and find a doctor.

free at last, free at last, thank god i'm free at last........

Bill:

Have an exceedingly large red rump and canines to match. Also skilled in the intricacies of baboon etiquette (e.g., who I can get away with dominating, who I have to show my rump to, how to pick lice out of other baboon's fur, etc.) and am quite skilled at hurling fecal matter at passersby and spontaneous acts of copulation with available females. Will also masturbate for Zoo visitors if a suitable amount of bananas are provided.

Look forward to gaining entry. Otherwise, I will be forced to take up residence in your front yard.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
OZZY You SOB I never Knew!

So you have been holding out on me you MOT SOB! What are you doing on SAT. My question to you is why did you think Shauna was not an MOT!!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
I gave her the Ole Quiz!

No my Madman brother your wrong-I tasted her brisket, there is no way she is a goy, ask Dawn! MBP knows to much about Passover, Chanucha, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur to name a few!

[Edited by Carl M on 04-04-2001 at 04:03 PM]

sure it's not because 90% of the clients on LI are jewish........

thats a lot of sedars to go to.

then again i put bacon in my matzo-brie.

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-04-2001 at 05:33 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
How about drinking at the Y?????

In Dublin, the Barman's flat is over the bar, and he's taking a short breather there while his wife tends to the customers. As he's relaxing in his easy chair, his wife bursts in the door, face red. She shreiks "You're going to have to go down there and throw this fella a beating. He just said he was going to take me out back, put molasses on me bum and lick it off!!!". The barman says "What nerve! You go down there and see to the customers and I'll be right down!".

Before he can even finish putting on his shoes, his wife is back screaming "Now he says he's gonna put whipped cream on my titties and lick it off". Enraged, the barman screams "Hold on, I'm gettin' me bat, I'll be right down!!!!"

Again, before he can finish dressing, she's back screaming "Now he says he's gonna turn me upside down, fill me at the tap, and drink me dry".

The barman just slumps back into his chair. His wife screams"What ya doin'? How come yer not coming downstairs ?"

The barman replies "I'll have to think twice before going up against someone who can finnish off 13 pints of Guinness".

Funny

SB Very funny. I dont know why it reminds me of the story of 2 bums standing in front of a Seven-Eleven. One says tothe other "I am in trouble, my girlfriend is pregnant." The other Bum replied, "You are a bum you have no right getting her pregnant." One night I was right here at 7-11 and I had $.75. I couldnt decide, Condom, or Buritto.