Men are wonderful..

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Hey Slink!

Interesting thought- why is it that 9 times out of 10 when I turn all the lights on, the provider in turn turns the light off?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
2 possibilities: 1) that she's worried that she doesn't look as good as she should, and wants the dim lighting to mask that, and 2) the same thing, except it's not her looks she's worried about :eek:.

[Edited by slinkybender on 04-02-2001 at 02:31 PM]

Dawn: Thanks. I felt the same way :)

Seriously, though. I DO look for the "click"- the little spark that lights when two human beings "connect" for even a short period of time. I HAVE been lucky..for the most part I have had many more "clicks" than not, including our Cajun princess........

It's a good thing.

Agreed!

I think that is why I have a minimum time frame for clients. I wish every one was a whole evening, but that's not exactly possible. My hour and a half clients still don't get outta here in that time...LOL. Especially the ones I click with. (sigh) Boy there have been a few beauts down that road...even just sitting at the house having a drink and watching movies, talking...sharing a badass cigar! Whatever does it...but it sure works and makes my job a dream. :) I much prefer it over the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" (although sometimes that can be fun, too!).

A:D

I just feel so warm and gushy inside. I'm about to shit myself. I feel so happy. Someone please take me to the Bronx Zoo immediately so that I may be placed in a cage with the other mandrill baboons to amuse the passersby.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"Someone please take me to the Bronx Zoo immediately so that I may be placed in a cage with the other mandrill baboons to amuse the passersby"

"Reality check": There are hundreds and hundreds of folks who read here and never post. You're already in that cage amusing the passersby.........

Why is it "passersby" and NOT "passerbys"

Is it the same reasoning as "Attorneys general" as opposed to "attorney generals"??

Who are these people who ask these stupid questions?

in response to ozzy...

i know exactly how you feel ozzy. while my situation is different than yours(ie: your provider friend being concerned about how your date with your girlfriend went) the feelings of closeness are the same. my job requires me to show up at work everyday...period. regardless of whether or not we get 1 inch of snow or 20 inches i HAVE to be at work. knowing this, a very special lady in my life sent me an e-mail the night before the latest blizzard last month wanting me to call her from work first thing in the am...even if i woke her up...just to let her know that i had arrived at work safe and sound. it may seem like a little thing but it meant the world to me that she cares for me in that way.

I'm sure you know of my current situation...

with my significant other, leaving me.

I've recieved a lot of support from hobbyists and providers alike

Lisa however, has been instrumental in my getting up and going to work this morning.

I have already been in danger of losing my job.

This, only having seen her only twice...

Thank you Lisa,

And thank you every one else who has wished me well.

JC,

Perhaps I'm being nitpicky but when you say "my analysis specifically recognizes that the greatest pleasure (at least for me) is experienced with prostitutes who can be perceived as "nice" outside of sex." you are NOT allowing for the fact that they may be human beings trying to make a connection with a client outside of the hobbyist/provider relation, you are only saying that's when you have the BEST encounters.

Don't get me wrong. Again, I am not saying that it happens very often, but there are exceptions, No ?

JC - Re: 3:04PM and 3:24 PM posts, Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha

RNB Re: 3:31 PM post - I did the same thing. Hope nobody's listenin'

Amanda - Nice to see you back. Calmed down any ???

Hey Dawn

I hope I was one of the guyz you started this thread about.
I want you to know the the feeling is entirely mutual and I believe exactly that this is how the hobby should be. After all, a beautiful, artistic, bright and sensual woman like you can turn any situation into a good experience.