marrying a provider...a question for the gentlemen(and ladies too)

justme

homo economicus
It does not mean that I can't lead a productive and prosperous life. I will just do those things in my uniquely screwed up way

Heh. Living life normally in a uniquely screwed-up way - the unofficial motto of UG.

wait a minute

Wow guys.........I am still here. I have a long way to go with Lucent321, and he knows that. Gee whizz, I am sorry if I got to sappy, but hey , what the heck. Yes he is special to me. I do have feelings, but we ALL know that life goes on and ...........

xoxoxoxoB2S

best of luck

B2S,

I truly hope the best for you what every that may be. You know your true friends will be there for you rooting you on for this to work. But if this doesn't, we also will be there to console you.

Friends and Lovers Forever,

Ohio

Way to Go Body2See

Body2See,

Your one classy woman. It's exciting being caught up in moment of being re-united with Lucent321 and finding that special love. I see that you realized that you have a long way to go and are willing to take it slowly. That way both of you can make adjustments and continue on. Rushing can jeopardize the entire relationship. Time is on your side. You were both wise to take some time off. Look at how time helped you be together once again. Take even more time. What the hell, you'll both be together anyway. A marriage certificate just makes it legal. I feel sadden because your happiness will be our loss as you retire, but everyone here will agree that a saddness we're willing to shoulder

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but from what I read here your very special. That kind of caring comes from the heart. It can't be learned. I know that you'll find happiness together. Just don't be a stranger. Hope to see you at the UG Get Together next week.

Lucent321, the gods have given you a second chance. Don't waste it. Please be patient and caring, and you will be well rewarded.

By the way, am I invited to your wedding?

Enjoy life

Hope This Helps

Happy Guy, from what I've been able to piece together from this thread, Body2See was seeing her boyfriend (Luncent321) who also happened to be married to someone else. He wasn't cool about Body2See's profession. She wasn't cool about his wife. They decided to break up for a while so that her boyfriend could work things out (like get a divorce). The boyfriend decided to get a divorce to be with Body2See and decided to tell Body2See over lunch yesterday. It was pure love from there. Body2See says it will take time to work things out. Until then, .....

Hope that helps.

Body2see + Lucent321

Marrying a Provider - Bad Idea

Originally posted by Body2see
Wow guys.........I am still here. I have a long way to go with Lucent321, and he knows that. Gee whizz, I am sorry if I got to sappy, but hey , what the heck. Yes he is special to me. I do have feelings, but we ALL know that life goes on and ...........

xoxoxoxoB2S

Body2see you broke up once before because Lucent32's wife if I understand your post. Lucent321 getting a divorce to marry Body2see may seem like a good idea now but may not work out in the long run. Think you got caught up in the moment. A year of on and off dating may not be enough. You want Body2see to retire but further down in the thread she said that she is still around. Body2see said it will take alot of time to work things out and said life goes on. Not a very convincing commitment.

[Edited by nycclient on 07-08-2001 at 08:32 AM]