Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this one based on all of the positive reviews and I was pretty disappointed. I had high hopes as in the pics she looked like a fit curvy Latina with big tits. If you like thick curvy girls- she’s for you. Enjoy! For me, she was heavier and larger than I expected and I wasn’t able to have a good time. The pictures from earlier in this thread must be old or something. Someone earlier in this thread described her as being round like a bowling ball and I totally agree, despite everyone disagreeing with that person. Also, she didn’t like my penis and immediately said she couldn’t give me bbbj despite me not asking for it- kind of in a rude way! The CBJ was good, she is definitely skilled. Other than that, she was enthusiastic during sex and could def be a great time for some of you... but she’s just not for me. Hopefully someone gets something out of this review.

Saw this one based on all of the positive reviews and I was pretty disappointed. I had high hopes as in the pics she looked like a fit curvy Latina with big tits. If you like thick curvy girls- she’s for you. Enjoy! For me, she was heavier and larger than I expected and I wasn’t able to have a good time. The pictures from earlier in this thread must be old or something. Someone earlier in this thread described her as being round like a bowling ball and I totally agree, despite everyone disagreeing with that person. Also, she didn’t like my penis and immediately said she couldn’t give me bbbj despite me not asking for it- kind of in a rude way! The CBJ was good, she is definitely skilled. Other than that, she was enthusiastic during sex and could def be a great time for some of you... but she’s just not for me. Hopefully someone gets something out of this review.
Fair point. Contribute some more though, so your review can hold some weight.

I think a lot of people will get something out of this. If you dont have a nice penis, dont go see her.... lol. Sorry, being your first post, I couldn't help it.

G

Gsx98

Lol def not a bowling ball from when I saw her about a month ago. My issue was that I super nervous since I don’t do this often and my thing just died then it all went downhill from there but she was not a bowling ball. I would want to see her again and try again but i would be worried it would happen again since that thought might be on my mind. Other then that she looked awesome and the room was nice and clean. No weird smells of anything in the room or on her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol def not a bowling ball from when I saw her about a month ago. My issue was that I super nervous since I don’t do this often and my thing just died then it all went downhill from there but she was not a bowling ball. I would want to see her again and try again but i would be worried it would happen again since that thought might be on my mind. Other then that she looked awesome and the room was nice and clean. No weird smells of anything in the room or on her.
My advice would be to let her know you were super nervous the first time.
She is understanding and will try to make sure you have a better time.

Hey baby I don't remember you.
I don't remember not giving a bbj around that time.
If you come to me with a pimple or smelling bad the cover is going to go on.
That goes for anybody!

Hey baby I don't remember you.
I don't remember not giving a bbj around that time.
If you come to me with a pimple or smelling bad the cover is going to go on.
That goes for anybody!
I getcha concern. I will counter it they truly want bbbj and you will only give cbj, they have the option to walk.

Would you be understanding of that?

Location suggestions?

Can anyone suggest a place in Manhattan to work?
It's been a while, but the times square hotel (actual name) was popular for a while + told they never really asked questions. There was another about a block away - same type of deal - maybe the Broadway something? Both clean decent places

Location suggestions?

Can anyone suggest a place in Manhattan to work?
Westside by hells kitchen is cheaper. Times Square more but more traffic.

Many girls and agencies use airbnb's. Which are All over the city. Midtown Westside seems to be popular though.

If you're thinking of Westside around hells kitchen The chain that ends with lodge will work.

Lury Review

I saw Lury recently at a nice chain hotel on 110 near the LIE. Setting up the 1 hour appointment was smooth via text. I got to her room a bit late due to a miscommunication on my part but Lury was nice and able to accommodate me anyway.

Lury is a cute, light skinned Dominicana with an amazing all-natural curvy body. She could easily be a bikini model and a few times I have seen her wearing stringy sexy swimwear looking very hot. She had new short hair which looked great and black lingerie with a light colored cover. Her English is very good but not perfect, we are able to communicate pretty well but sometimes I have to make her repeat herself. Sometimes this comes through in texts, I find it is best to keep things straightforward and don't get too wordy. Personality-wise she can come across a little cold but once she gets to know you she is so fun and sweet. She does take her job seriously and professionally, does not smoke no worries about coming home smelling like cigarettes or anything else. She does not do drugs.

We started off with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Lury is not really a kisser sometimes I get a nice kiss on the lips but no LFK/DFK. It would be nice but is not a deal breaker for me. Next I spend a few minutes caressing her beautiful body happy to be there with her.

Time to get things started, I got comfortable on the bed and she cleaned me up with wipes. Lury is very clean and is selective about BBBJ vs CBJ. I feel this is well within her rights if she sees something she does not want to take a chance on. Luckily I qualified for BBBJ. She gets junior hard quickly and keeps it going with some nice twisting moves thrown in.

After 5-10 minutes it is her turn and we proceed to DATY. Very clean, shaved, just as nice as the rest of her. After a while she comes and she puts the cover on me. We go at it in missionary position, it felt great with her strong kegels. Next we go to doggie style which is always a sight to behold. This turns into lazy doggie also amazing. Lury usually keeps her heels on the whole time which I think is sexy. I start to get tired so we switch to CG position. Lury has tons of energy and has no problem doing all the work for extended periods. Her gyrations combined with her gorgeous boobs in my face eventually bring me to the point of no return and I deposit my load into the bag. She kept going until I was completely drained. She cleaned me up, we chatted a little as I was getting dressed, and I was out the door very happy.

I enjoyed my time with Lury very much. She is friendly, cute, has an incredible body, and good skills. All in all it was a great experience. Looking forward to next time with this hot Latina.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
My Lury review.

After seeing this girls schedule and reviews on here for some time I finally had the chance to see what she is all about. I have such a weakness for latinas. I actually was planning for a late visit but was able to go for an earlier time. And to my surprise I was able to set it up with no problem. She travels as you all know so I met her at where she is today. She opens the door I walk in, and bam there she is for me to feast my eyes on. She was wearing heels so she was about 5'6 but she must be a bit over 5 ft without heals. In a robe we chat. We both get comfortable and talk I guess feeling each other out. She tells me to get comfortable and I do. That's when she takes it all off. What a body. My god that ass too is nice. She is latina so she is curvy. I am not into big woman. I wont classify her as that. She is no bowling ball as someone suggested in which we did joke about that. But she has some nice natural tits that are more than a handful for me. Now of course she has rules. No CIM, and if she is feeling the BBBJ and you then it's up to her. Well I checked out in her eyes cause that's where she started off. Great skills and felt good. Then asks me what do I want. I want all that sexiness on top. She CG and she was great. To the point I had to have her slow down so i can not end early. Then I needed to see that thickness from the back, what a view. I couldnt control it or hold it in so I needed her to flip for some mish. Looking at her and spilling in the bag I have to say give it a 10. Clean up and more chatting a few laughs and off I go. For those who did earlier reviews this one was on the money, no surprises, definately no stinky and dirty pussy, and I would not say she is a bowling ball that's ridiculous. But if you want a fun, natural latina and is comfortable with the price. (More than I like to contribute but worth it) this is a must to try out. I went for the HH. That was good for me but with my weakness I can see me taking an hour if I was able to. I cant wait for my next session. Party on my peoples this is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.