Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did you text?
See baby you have to understand sometimes I'm busy and I can just stop doing when i'm do it to answer message.
But I know I have to do a better job of keeping track things.
I apologise baby.
No worries! I completely understand! I'll be patient and keep trying cause I know you're worth it. ;)

Saw her yesterday and it was fantastic. She is very easy to communicate with. I texted her in the morning and made an afternoon appointment. An hour before I confirmed. As soon as I got there’s she was ready to go and didn’t keep me waiting all. She looks fantastic. Body is perfect for me. I took the full hour and went three rounds. She didn’t rush anything at all. She’s great during, easy to communicate and setup with, and didn’t keep me waiting at all.

I decided to see lury after reading all the reviews, wish I had seen her sooner. Amazing body, no rush. I texted her at 6pm to make a 7:30 appointment. She is much prettier than her pictures. I hope to see her one more time before she goes west

Lury Review (I Wish)

Yesterday I made an 11:30 AM appointment with Lury for today. She asked me to confirm at 10:30 AM . I texted at 10:30 and got no response. I texted again at 11:00 and also called. I left work early and I went to the Uniondale location, which is on my way home. I texted and called periodically until 11:30 and nothing. I left for home very disappointed. Now I see she will be in Melville. My disappointment is even worse. I would have appreciated a "Sorry can't make it".

Lakovos.5, I share your feelings. I previously wrote about how Lury ghosted me few weeks ago. But, alas, I was able to meet up with her today in Melville and identified myself as monger who was disappointed when I attempted to see her then. After some bantering about why
we previously failed to connect, we buried the hatchet. Funny part of meeting her today was during our session there was a knock on the door. I'm thinking hotel security....another monger, etc. It startled me, as well as, momentarily, Lury. She then exclaimed, "Oh, I forgot I ordered food." What a relief! After our session Lury offered me to join her for lunch. I kindly declined. But it goes to show how kind she is. Our session was great and she never rushed. In closing, Lury is a very attractive girl with a body to match. A must see.

Had a fantastic time with lury today. Her pictures really don't do her and justice. She's stunning, and extremely sweet. Opted for the half as I only wanted a bj this time around. Answered the door in a cute little robe that showed off her figure, underneath was a sexy thong one piece. Which came off pretty quick.

Laid on the bed. after a little baby wipe action she started the bbj. She really knows what's she's doing. I probably only lasted around 3 min lol. Told her when I was about to finish, and did the rest by hand.

Stayed a little past the hhr and just talked about normal every day things. She really is a kind and very attractive woman. Next time she's in Melville I'm going to have to take the hr.

Lury Review (For Real)
At about the same time I was posting about Lury missing my appointment, she emailed me apologizing that in fact she did indeed forget. She said she was switching hotels and had difficulty with a card she was using to pay for it, so our appointment slipped her mind. We made another appointment for yesterday afternoon. Interestingly enough my session was very similar to immenow101. I spent 15 minutes caressing, kissing and squeezing her amazing body, particularly that round beautiful ass. I asked her for a BBJ which she complied to. It was good, but helped by seeing those full lips wrapped around me. After about 7 minutes I finished in her hand. We had a nice conversation afterwards. I highly recommend her. Her face and body fit my preferences perfectly (curvy latina). I could spend an hour just squeezing that ass.
Face: 8
Body: 10
Attitude:8
Skill:8
Great for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.