Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went here on the weekend hopefully the place next door doesnt open on the weekends lol. Nice place. Discreet. First massage was ok. Second covered massage was nice. Had Mariel? I couldnt quite catch her name but she was thin and pretty. Long black hair. Very accommodating. Next time im deff gonna ask for wendy after how you guys described her lol 40hh/IoO

The other day I texted, "busy?" Not busy. I go, the door was open so I walked in, and call out hello. Girl comes out, and takes me to a room. I asked if msn was there, she said yes, working. Said her name was Lily, or Lili. I told her to undress, she did and dropped to her knees. After she got me hard, I asked her to lay down. Some lfk then worked my way down to the Y. Fresh and tasty. When I stood up she slipped on the cover, and we did mish, then cowgirl. As I was leaving, I saw msn and we chatted a bit. Then another monger came from a room, they panicked, and pushed me into their lounge, lol. So all three were working at the same time. This place is busy!

The other day I texted, "busy?" Not busy. I go, the door was open so I walked in, and call out hello. Girl comes out, and takes me to a room. I asked if msn was there, she said yes, working. Said her name was Lily, or Lili. I told her to undress, she did and dropped to her knees. After she got me hard, I asked her to lay down. Some lfk then worked my way down to the Y. Fresh and tasty. When I stood up she slipped on the cover, and we did mish, then cowgirl. As I was leaving, I saw msn and we chatted a bit. Then another monger came from a room, they panicked, and pushed me into their lounge, lol. So all three were working at the same time. This place is busy!
Probably the most awkward thing ever. Should start giving each other high fives on the way out LOL

I stopped by the other morning. I was greeted by the momma.. In the dark building she looks good. I've seen her before in the light. Her face has acne scars or something. But her body looks good. She looks alot better than the momma at their other location.

She took my arm and led me to a front room as I squeezed her ass. Once in the room I gave her 40 for the half. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips and told me to have fun.

I got undressed and got face down on the table. In came Dee Dee. I was hoping to try another girl but I knew that I was going to have a good time with her.
She recognized me and immediately took her clothes off. And started to give me a massage. Not much of a massage more like rubbing her tits in my back while tickling my crack and balls until I was hard.

I rolled onto my back and she went to get alcohol and paper towels to wipe me down.
After the wipe down she started to lick my balls and shaft , while she was doing that I pulled her ass closer to my face. She got the idea and went into a 69. While I'm eating her I feel her slip the condom on while she's blowing me.
She has a tasty pussy and is very responsive. I could have eaten her all day. After about five minutes of this she asked me to please fuck her.

I told her to get on top for some cowgirl action. She rode me for a few then switched things up. She had me sit up with my legs hanging over each side of the table while she lays on her back with her legs wrapped around me while guiding me into her. I'm thinking no way is this gonna work but holy shit it did.
It was a nice slow pace. It wouldn't work if I went to pound town on her.

While I'm fucking her I'm pinching her nips. She seemed to enjoy it she kept saying in almost a whisper to fuck her . Probably an act but it wasn't over the top so it worked for me.
I popped in the bag.
She cleaned me up and helps me dress. offers water. I gave her 100 and left.

She's a lot of fun. I've seen her three times now. Each time was different in a good way.
A total pro. Her face is attractive but she's a little thin for me. I like a little more meat on the bone.

I'll be back..
I found the Selden location..where is the other one..I thought it was the one next to Aboffs but I read that's not the one..

I found the Selden location..where is the other one..I thought it was the one next to Aboffs but I read that's not the one..
Its closer to the mall boarding lake Grove By a body shop. Call this place and the momma will gladly give you the address.

I was here this week, had the girl with the blue hair, but the blue is gone. She is the sweetest girl ever. Her voice is so soft, and my hearing is for shit, so communications are difficult. She is the most beautiful amp girl I've ever had. Took the half, no pretense of massage. Bbj, lfk, daty (yummy,) and cfs. This is my go to place

I was here this week, had the girl with the blue hair, but the blue is gone. She is the sweetest girl ever. Her voice is so soft, and my hearing is for shit, so communications are difficult. She is the most beautiful amp girl I've ever had. Took the half, no pretense of massage. Bbj, lfk, daty (yummy,) and cfs. This is my go to place
What was her name if you remember it?

MSN texted me last week about “new young girl” Sailna! When I got there she was busy so had one I never had - Cici. Very attentive! I always take the hour. Cici was good! BBBJ, DATY, Standing Mish, finished K9. Would repeat! Lily and Linda good too!

Just got a cold call/message from them today. Must be a slow day. thoughts on salinia?

3 recon missions to find this place and NOTHING! I found a door on the side of a building on a side street that is part of a shopping center, closest thing I found. Someone said south side of Middle Country, but this door was on west bound side, north.

Is it that hidden, 4th time a charm??

3 recon missions to find this place and NOTHING! I found a door on the side of a building on a side street that is part of a shopping center, closest thing I found. Someone said south side of Middle Country, but this door was on west bound side, north.

Call. They will tell you where to go.
The place east of Nichols rd, you need to park in the back and go to the red door. The other place is on the second floor.

Just call, mamma san will text the address. It's clearly marked on the front of the building.

Saw cici she gave an ok massage she said i rennet you u like fs I said yes ( who doesn’t) she giggled and she took off her red dress nice body I tasted her and after a while she said no u kiss u she put the cover on and serviced me did that for a while the did mish she didn’t moan or anything that kinda killed it for me blew in the bag and left I wanna try some else next time

Saw cici she gave an ok massage she said i rennet you u like fs I said yes ( who doesn’t) she giggled and she took off her red dress nice body I tasted her and after a while she said no u kiss u she put the cover on and serviced me did that for a while the did mish she didn’t moan or anything that kinda killed it for me blew in the bag and left I wanna try some else next time
Its hit or miss with these girls as far as daty and kissing. But they all give very friendly service and are decent looking.

Its always fs for 40/100 for the half.

My two favorites are Linda and De De. Both gone.

**** UTOPIA REVIEW ****

When I texted MMS Saturday afternoon asking who was working where for Sunday, she sent back Wendy & Linda near body shop, and Cici & Amy at other spot.

I went to TAT spot this morning, and Cici was there and Cindy. MMS sent me Cindy, telling me "she new and young". Decent face, nice bod. B+ to C cups, average eraser nips. Does NOT like them sucked, and not much playing with them which was a no-no for me. Strange scar on belly which is NOT a C-Section scar. Actually looks like a stain! LOL. Very LIGHT kiss, not impressed. sniff text came back ok, and I asked her if she liked DATY. Answered "sometimes". Kept saying, "I suck you, you fuck me"...LOL. Lots of ST but not really a massage. Kept moving either leg so as NOT to show scar. Guess a little self conscious.. Cover on, then hops on me in 69! YES, after telling me "sometimes". Little DATY whils nice CBJ. Jumps off after a bit, CBJ while standing. Nice eye contact too! Sucks the boys like a lollipop ! Then again, You fuck me now! Standing MISH the whole time. After a bit, MMS calling her. She had another appt, and I had NOT finished yet.Kept pounding for some more till I blew in cover. Typical cleanup, then vanishes. MMS comes in now in nightie, and says I massagi you know. (She knows I want to pound her too!) She does nice job and gives nice hot towel cleanup, all the while asking me "Was she good at sex?"... LOL. Not sure I would repeat with Cindy! Took the hour for $60. $100.0 tip, and threw MMS at $20 for her finish and she told me "I love you"...LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.