Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this place on Friday and asked for Dee Dee. She is very sweet and I had a great time with her. The script matched the description below. I would definitely see her again.
The only confusing thing is that she spelled her name out on her hand as I think Lily.
Does Dee Dee have a tattoo on her forearm ?

I tried this place on Friday and asked for Dee Dee. She is very sweet and I had a great time with her. The script matched the description below. I would definitely see her again.
The only confusing thing is that she spelled her name out on her hand as I think Lily.
Does Dee Dee have a tattoo on her forearm ?
Yes. She shows it off. I have no idea what it is.

**Utopia Review**
Well decided after reading the reviews to check this spot out. Texted Sunday asking if either Dee Dee or Linda were working Monday. Only reply was open 1030-830.. LOL
Arrived at 1040, and nobody there. walking to car, they all pull in. MMS lets me in, takes me to room and collect house. did see one with blue in her hair, but had some acne scars on right cheek. I get comfortable and wait. about 2 minutes in walk Lily. Happy. bubbly, eager! Stars so-so massage while standing by my head. Asked if my first time, of course said no. My hands rubbing thighs and ass, she giggles. Even asked if I wanted to massage her. Maybe 10 minutes in, says flip. Went right to kissing my neck while grabbing Jr. Great actress, because she seems to be enjoying herself. Drops dress and bra on floor. Nice B cups, ass okay. Starts licking my sack while stroking Jr. Grabs cover and goes to town on nice CBJ. Lots of eye contact & noise. Asks if I want to taste her, and figure ok, I'm first for the day, and looks and smells fine. 69 here we go. she is going up and down one my tongue while really going to town on Jr. I say lets change it up, and she lays down, me thinking I'll start with standing mish. Nope, she wants more tongue. Really into it, and if it was an act when she was shaking, she is good! Then I go in standing mish. Super tight box! Pounded away all the while she is looking at me, telling me to fuck her, etc. Switch it up to sideways for a bit. She really seems to enjoy her work! Told her to get on top. CG here we go. Bouncing along she goes, leaning in to kiss neck and moaning. Tells me she is going to fuck me! LOL. Go at it for a while CG until I blew in the bag. Collapses onto me all sweaty. Lay a bit her playing with Jr asking if I want to go again! she also has a TAT on her right forearm. It is a flower. Maybe she is not Lily, and uses another name as mentioned below ? All in all, would repeat!

**Utopia Review**
Well decided after reading the reviews to check this spot out. Texted Sunday asking if either Dee Dee or Linda were working Monday. Only reply was open 1030-830.. LOL
Arrived at 1040, and nobody there. walking to car, they all pull in. MMS lets me in, takes me to room and collect house. did see one with blue in her hair, but had some acne scars on right cheek. I get comfortable and wait. about 2 minutes in walk Lily. Happy. bubbly, eager! Stars so-so massage while standing by my head. Asked if my first time, of course said no. My hands rubbing thighs and ass, she giggles. Even asked if I wanted to massage her. Maybe 10 minutes in, says flip. Went right to kissing my neck while grabbing Jr. Great actress, because she seems to be enjoying herself. Drops dress and bra on floor. Nice B cups, ass okay. Starts licking my sack while stroking Jr. Grabs cover and goes to town on nice CBJ. Lots of eye contact & noise. Asks if I want to taste her, and figure ok, I'm first for the day, and looks and smells fine. 69 here we go. she is going up and down one my tongue while really going to town on Jr. I say lets change it up, and she lays down, me thinking I'll start with standing mish. Nope, she wants more tongue. Really into it, and if it was an act when she was shaking, she is good! Then I go in standing mish. Super tight box! Pounded away all the while she is looking at me, telling me to fuck her, etc. Switch it up to sideways for a bit. She really seems to enjoy her work! Told her to get on top. CG here we go. Bouncing along she goes, leaning in to kiss neck and moaning. Tells me she is going to fuck me! LOL. Go at it for a while CG until I blew in the bag. Collapses onto me all sweaty. Lay a bit her playing with Jr asking if I want to go again! she also has a TAT on her right forearm. It is a flower. Maybe she is not Lily, and uses another name as mentioned below ? All in all, would repeat!
I guess they read from the same script.
Its a good script though.

They do rotate the girls between both locations.

****Utopia Review****

Called MMS this morning to see where Lily was since I had a good experience with her last week. Said she was at 2661 today. Headed over early. Only her there today, and said 3 over at 1442. She also confirmed what we know about rotating between the 2 spots. Gave me a big hug and kiss saying she remembered me from last week. (I know she wasn't acting on that as after we started she said she wanted me to massage her again like last time) LOL. Went to room. Walls 3/4 to ceiling as mentioned. Was damn HOT in there too! Took a few before A/C kicked in so fans had to do. Strips once in room. Once again starts by standing by my head, and doing my back. nice nipple tickle on back, and licking and kissing up and down back. Climbs on back and does more, as well as reaching under me to grab my junk and play with the boys. Lots of moving around while on my back, and made it easy to reach her vag, and FIV with no resistance. Asks for me to massage her. I'm standing at her head now while she is on her stomach. She is making all kinds of sounds while I rub her back, and play with her box at the same time. The whole time my junk is poking her in the head, so she starts a nice licking and sucking of the boys! Next thing I know, BBBJ starts!! NICE!! She flips and points to her box for me to rub, and she keeps going with the BBBJ ! Turns on her side and is pulling me towards her as I fuck her mouth, and finger her box! She was on fire! Really into it, a lot more than last time! Gets up to get the cover, and tells me to sit on the little couch in the room. Drops to her knees and starts again with a great BBBJ, and lick/suck the boys! I was in heaven!! Then puts on cover, and does a bit more of a BJ. Has me lean back, and straddles me as she is partially standing all the while telling me to fuck her! Spins around and does Standing RCG. Few minutes of that, and I stand and put her on the table for some DS. She gets real talkative as I'm pounding her DS, and I feel the urge to blow. Tell her, and she starts slamming herself back towards me, and speaking in what I think is Chinese mixed with English telling me to cum! Blast off in the cover and collapse on her. Takes off cover, and has me follow into bathroom, where she washes me with hot towel, and soap while I stand in the shower. Back in room to finish massage. Will repeat! YMMV. Took the hour for 60 and tipped 100. MMS told me Linda and others were at 1442 when I called in the morning, and I might have to try one of them. Happy Mongering!

Status
Not open for further replies.