Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been to their other location up the road?

I texted this morning and asked who was working. Momma text back an hour later and told me lily and another name I don't remember. ( I deleted it). My time window passed so I didn't go.
I have been there. It's very discrete, up stairs over an auto place. The entrance is on the side street, once inside a door, up the stairs, and it's right there. The room was very small by comparison. The service was excellent.

My worst amp experience ever was here. My own fault really but still. I called ahead (last Saturday) and was told that Cee Cee was in. I hurried over and the old lady that answered the door told me Cee Cee was busy and maybe be 5 mins would I like her to start? I should have left but I said ok.
So twice during a lackluster massage I ask about Cee Cee and am told yeah yeah 5 mins. Finally she says “Flip” and I’m like wtf where is Cee Cee and she leaves only to come back and say she’s going to be another 30mins. I’m frustrated by now and she finished me off. I give her 10 and leave. Will never return. Also learned a lesson that day. Leave when prompted!!
I waited 20-25 mins for a girl at Gfeas last week. Mms knows not to try that b&s shit with me. You should've just waited. She shouldve told you come back 30 mins poorly run sounds like. Good info

I have been there. It's very discrete, up stairs over an auto place. The entrance is on the side street, once inside a door, up the stairs, and it's right there. The room was very small by comparison. The service was excellent.
I didn't care for that location.
I made the mistake of parking in the westerly lot and had to walk the length of the building upstairs for the world to see. Then being greated by the momma outside didn't make me feel any better. Once inside it was almost the same setup as their other place.

I had Dee Dee. The same girl I had at the other spot. I loved her service but I want to try another.

I didn't care for that location.
I made the mistake of parking in the westerly lot and had to walk the length of the building upstairs for the world to see. Then being greated by the momma outside didn't make me feel any better. Once inside it was almost the same setup as their other place.

I had Dee Dee. The same girl I had at the other spot. I loved her service but I want to try another.
I made that mistake the first time too. If you park on the east side, it is easy to come and go.

I stopped by the other morning. I was greeted by the momma.. In the dark building she looks good. I've seen her before in the light. Her face has acne scars or something. But her body looks good. She looks alot better than the momma at their other location.

She took my arm and led me to a front room as I squeezed her ass. Once in the room I gave her 40 for the half. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips and told me to have fun.

I got undressed and got face down on the table. In came Dee Dee. I was hoping to try another girl but I knew that I was going to have a good time with her.
She recognized me and immediately took her clothes off. And started to give me a massage. Not much of a massage more like rubbing her tits in my back while tickling my crack and balls until I was hard.

I rolled onto my back and she went to get alcohol and paper towels to wipe me down.
After the wipe down she started to lick my balls and shaft , while she was doing that I pulled her ass closer to my face. She got the idea and went into a 69. While I'm eating her I feel her slip the condom on while she's blowing me.
She has a tasty pussy and is very responsive. I could have eaten her all day. After about five minutes of this she asked me to please fuck her.

I told her to get on top for some cowgirl action. She rode me for a few then switched things up. She had me sit up with my legs hanging over each side of the table while she lays on her back with her legs wrapped around me while guiding me into her. I'm thinking no way is this gonna work but holy shit it did.
It was a nice slow pace. It wouldn't work if I went to pound town on her.

While I'm fucking her I'm pinching her nips. She seemed to enjoy it she kept saying in almost a whisper to fuck her . Probably an act but it wasn't over the top so it worked for me.
I popped in the bag.
She cleaned me up and helps me dress. offers water. I gave her 100 and left.

She's a lot of fun. I've seen her three times now. Each time was different in a good way.
A total pro. Her face is attractive but she's a little thin for me. I like a little more meat on the bone.

I'll be back..

I finally popped my Amp cherry!

I had made plans with on of my SB's that fell through last minute (I was literally driving to her) and I really needed to get off so I called the number and set up an appointment. Was told the address over the phone and then it was texted to me. I saw Amy, looked mid 20's, skinny, a cups, tiny little ass in a tight dress. A real spinner body.

Took the half for 40 left 100 on the counter. Massage was horrible, but it gave me a chance to rub and play with her ass. No st, straight to the flip and a wipe down before the cover went on. Cbj was OK at best, but I was so backed up that even just the wipe down had me ready to go.. She put her ass toward my head as she sucked and played with my balls. As I played with her pussy she let out a few moans, nothing over the top though. I asked if I could daty and she layed back on the table, she was very responsive and put on a good show for me..

We did standing Mish, rcg, and cg before I blew in the bag with her reaching behind to play with the boys. Clean up with alcohol then towels and out the door with a bottle of water. The session was almost exactly 30 and I didn't feel like I was rushed at all.

I would definitely repeat if I needed too. It just sucks it's 3 blocks away from my so's job. The parking was nice in the back, but it's kind of just tempting fate!

I finally popped my Amp cherry!

I had made plans with on of my SB's that fell through last minute (I was literally driving to her) and I really needed to get off so I called the number and set up an appointment. Was told the address over the phone and then it was texted to me. I saw Amy, looked mid 20's, skinny, a cups, tiny little ass in a tight dress. A real spinner body.

Took the half for 40 left 100 on the counter. Massage was horrible, but it gave me a chance to rub and play with her ass. No st, straight to the flip and a wipe down before the cover went on. Cbj was OK at best, but I was so backed up that even just the wipe down had me ready to go.. She put her ass toward my head as she sucked and played with my balls. As I played with her pussy she let out a few moans, nothing over the top though. I asked if I could daty and she layed back on the table, she was very responsive and put on a good show for me..

We did standing Mish, rcg, and cg before I blew in the bag with her reaching behind to play with the boys. Clean up with alcohol then towels and out the door with a bottle of water. The session was almost exactly 30 and I didn't feel like I was rushed at all.

I would definitely repeat if I needed too. It just sucks it's 3 blocks away from my so's job. The parking was nice in the back, but it's kind of just tempting fate!
You know for some that could make em even hornier

She's a lot of fun. I've seen her three times now. Each time was different in a good way.
A total pro. Her face is attractive but she's a little thin for me. I like a little more meat on the bone.

I'll be back..[/quote]

I recently went and had Wendy. If you like meat on the bone, she's for you. Big d natural titties, and a Brazilian ass, solid, great body and young. BBJ, daty,and cfs. She's very sweet. Multiple positions, very accommodating.

I'll be back..
I recently went and had Wendy. If you like meat on the bone, she's for you. Big d natural titties, and a Brazilian ass, solid, great body and young. BBJ, daty,and cfs. She's very sweet. Multiple positions, very accommodating.[/quote]
Sounds yummy. My luck would be dee dee walking in again. I'll have to call first.

I think I was on the other side of this conversation with Cee Cee. Would not have touched the MS. Just didn’t appeal to me. So Cee Cee was who I received even though I called for an appointment with Dee Dee. One hour is 60 and massage was lackluster. She was a 5-6 as I was dreaming about a beautiful experience I received a novice in every way. Received the full hour but left wanting to go somewhere better. Long Island is tough to get the full experience we all want. Sorry I’m not comfortable telling more of my experience. Just thought it was funny I may have been on the other side of the Cee Cee equation.
I saw Cici. I am off three day weekend. Got an ok boss lol anyway my Sb is under the weather . Woke up early headed to riverbed outlet for some clothes for the summer.

Stop on the way back at this spot. Discreet location. Mms ok body but she's maybe late 40's I passed on her cici was on the fence. She's 37 or so. Not bad body looks allright I passed. Mms sends me other place not bad both discreet but much more discreet selden one park in back. Two girls walk in at centereach spot. One was a 4 bout 5ft9 ughhh the mms worker was kinda skinny early 40's passed. Went somewhere else. I will drop a review.

No, that place is Natural Spa, near Aboff's. I never got more then a HJ there. Once is was a great handy, another time the absolute worse Handy ever. This place is east, just past Nicole's.
Is this place in the shopping center across street from Goodyear and the Valero station?

So went back. I got there just after they arrived. Momma was parking the car.
I walked up to her and told her id like to try a different girl other than dee dee. She led me into the place and called the the women out . Lucky for me, Dee Dee wasn't there. I would have felt bad.
Amy and Linda came out. still in their street clothes. Both thin small tits but Linda was very cute and around 22-25, so I picked her. Amy wasn't bad she was around 30. Small frame. big smile
Linda just did it for me.
Momma led me to the room. I grabbed her ass. She grabbed Jr and asked if I wanted an hour. I took the half. 40. I really want to fuck her. I told her I want her but she smiled and gave a peck on the lips and left.

I get naked and get on the table. And in walks Linda in what looks like a yellow prom dress from the 80s.
She started with a st/ massage. Not much of a massage but still enjoyable.
I have my hands all over her ass while she's infront of me. Her ass is small but nice. She rubbs my ass for a bit then has me flip.
She sprays some alcohol on some paper towels to wipe me down. She Started with a nice bbbj but I had to stop her for her to get naked. She dropped her dress bra and pantys. Nice little spinner body. Small A cups with nice erected nipples. Very responsive to my licking and sucking. She likes to kiss. She sucked on my tongue for a bit.
I threw her on the table and started kissing her thighs and worked my way down to her pussy, fresh tight and delish.
I could have eaten her all day. She was clearly in happy land. As was I. She was getting wet and swollen. After I was getting tired. I walked over to her face and put my cock.in her mouth. She was licking the shaft, balls and head while slipping the rubber on.
After it was on I told her that I needed to fuck her.
She kissed me and spread her legs. But I gave her clit some more attention with my magic tongue.
After a few minutes of that I slipped my cock into her. She wrapped her legs around me and shoved her tongue down my throat and I pound away until I popped.
She helped me cleanup. I helped her get back into her dress. Gave her a hundred and left.
I think I'm in love.

This place is a little more than I normally spend at one of the 130-160 spots like in port Jeff or Sayville. But I think the service is better.

So went back. I got there just after they arrived. Momma was parking the car.
I walked up to her and told her id like to try a different girl other than dee dee. She led me into the place and called the the women out . Lucky for me, Dee Dee wasn't there. I would have felt bad.
Amy and Linda came out. still in their street clothes. Both thin small tits but Linda was very cute and around 22-25, so I picked her. Amy wasn't bad she was around 30. Small frame. big smile
Linda just did it for me.
Momma led me to the room. I grabbed her ass. She grabbed Jr and asked if I wanted an hour. I took the half. 40. I really want to fuck her. I told her I want her but she smiled and gave a peck on the lips and left.

I get naked and get on the table. And in walks Linda in what looks like a yellow prom dress from the 80s.
She started with a st/ massage. Not much of a massage but still enjoyable.
I have my hands all over her ass while she's infront of me. Her ass is small but nice. She rubbs my ass for a bit then has me flip.
She sprays some alcohol on some paper towels to wipe me down. She Started with a nice bbbj but I had to stop her for her to get naked. She dropped her dress bra and pantys. Nice little spinner body. Small A cups with nice erected nipples. Very responsive to my licking and sucking. She likes to kiss. She sucked on my tongue for a bit.
I threw her on the table and started kissing her thighs and worked my way down to her pussy, fresh tight and delish.
I could have eaten her all day. She was clearly in happy land. As was I. She was getting wet and swollen. After I was getting tired. I walked over to her face and put my cock.in her mouth. She was licking the shaft, balls and head while slipping the rubber on.
After it was on I told her that I needed to fuck her.
She kissed me and spread her legs. But I gave her clit some more attention with my magic tongue.
After a few minutes of that I slipped my cock into her. She wrapped her legs around me and shoved her tongue down my throat and I pound away until I popped.
She helped me cleanup. I helped her get back into her dress. Gave her a hundred and left.
I think I'm in love.

This place is a little more than I normally spend at one of the 130-160 spots like in port Jeff or Sayville. But I think the service is better.
Nice review. Was this at the alternate site on 2nd floor. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.