Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there 2 times last week. First I saw Sophia. I liked her. Very sexy woman. Gave 40 for the half and I place 100 on the table. She came into the room, And I asked her to lay down. She has a bush which I like. Daty for a while, then used her mouth to place a rubber on me. BBBJ for a bit, then mish and doggie to completion. I will repeat. 40 for the half plus 100.

The other day,I went back, downstairs in the back. An older woman answered the door. I was like, oh no. Not that she was older, but she was not pretty or sexy at all. I looked at her, I was ready to walk, but I said fuck it, I am here, maybe it will be good. I went to the room got undressed then in walks in Nicole... She looked at me smiled and then started walking out like she went into the wrong room. As she was leaving, I was afraid the older woman would walk in next. i told Nicole, I want you... As she was leaving, I said it again. No, I want you. She smiled and left. Then 3 minutes later, to my surprise, in walks Nicole. I was happy. I laid her onto table for some daty. The she grabbed the cover put it on, and CFS several positions. She was a lot of fun. I am liking this place.

Was at the one on 25 never been to other location. Met Wendy Earlier She is another one who squirts if you go deep and rub that clit In mish. Nice C cups. She was shaking when I blew in the bag. May go back again this week.

I saw hot younger girl (about 25) earlier today. She is hot and the girl in the pictures! Nice body and great rack! $50 house and 150 for fs. All in all a great experience! Hope to go back sometime soon! I didn’t get her name but she didn’t really understand much of English. Massage was pretty good and she got the knot out my back. She didn’t rush or looked at the clock the whole time. I would highlu
Recommend this spot!

I saw hot younger girl (about 25) earlier today. She is hot and the girl in the pictures! Nice body and great rack! $50 house and 150 for fs. All in all a great experience! Hope to go back sometime soon! I didn’t get her name but she didn’t really understand much of English. Massage was pretty good and she got the knot out my back. She didn’t rush or looked at the clock the whole time. I would highlu
Recommend this spot!
Pictures?? Where?? Price went UP?? News to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.