Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Especially if he is referring to Lucy's place. always $100 fs
Yes, 40hhr, 60hr. When the girl leaves with the house money, put a 100 on the table for when she comes back and you're all set. I really think @Yankeefan777 must be mistaken as to where he went. Also, they don't seem to advertise that often, but when they do, they have generic AMP pics, so if he's saying he saw the girl in the ad, he probably went somewhere else, or he's dreaming!

Yes, 40hhr, 60hr. When the girl leaves with the house money, put a 100 on the table for when she comes back and you're all set. I really think @Yankeefan777 must be mistaken as to where he went. Also, they don't seem to advertise that often, but when they do, they have generic AMP pics, so if he's saying he saw the girl in the ad, he probably went somewhere else, or he's dreaming!
My bad guys I went to the place in flushing that is linked to this number. It’s on northern blvd

They charged me $50 house and 150 for everything 200 In total.

Not to further sidetrack, but my suggestion is move yankee's post to a new thread for the place he visited in Murray Hill, the name of which is easily found by googling the number. Sometimes I search a place's phone number and I get another number that's exactly the same except for the last 2 or 4 digits, so I can see why it might be easy to consider them associated/linked. I'm happy to be wrong (and also, thanks for the review!!) but as far as I know Lucy's places and this joint in flushing are separate entities.

Utopia Guide Review
Wendy
So I haven't been active in a while, part because of the "How Do You Stop" thread but mostly because the opportunity to get away for some R&R hasn't been there. After striking out with Sasha and another headmaster, I said screw it and called to get some kinks worked out. MMS picked up and says come over. Said I was looking for hh at the downstairs location. She said Wendy was available. Wow, now my luck is turning! Head over there and the parking lot is empty,

The door opens and there is Wendy in her pink lab coat. I know she is a big favorite there, but I am still impressed. While still AMPish, she's got some curves on her. Give her the house and hand her the donation. She gives me a little smile and tells me to get undressed.

She comes in and before I can get on the table, she has her tongue in my mouth. We DFK for a bit and some mutual touching and then I start to peel off her dress. I start in her nipples and sye lays on the table and then I work my way down for DATY. After a bit, she pops up and grabs a cover. I ask for a quick CBJ, which she complies nicely. But hell, I had her on the table so I want to move on the the main event. She gets back in the taboe and I start a standing mish and I am banging away. We continue that way for a while, and the we go to full mish with her legs on my shoulders. It feels awesome and I can't hold out anymore so I finally I blow in the bag.

After some clean up, she gives me a nice massage. After I am nice and relaxed, she helps me get dressed and I am out the door. Total damage 140.

*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

I texted Lucy Saturday asking where Wendy will be on Sunday, and who will be with her. I was in the mood for a double. She said Nicole would be with her, so I said I’ll be there early. Headed over to the “Ground Floor Spot” which is my favorite. Wendy greeted me at the door wearing the standard mini-dress. Headed into the big room with the 2 tables, small couch and arm chair. Handed her the $120 for the hour for 2 of them. In walks Nicole all smiles in the same type of outfit. They both help me finish undressing, and Wendy grabs the alchohol. She says I smell nice and says I must have showered. I tell her I Always shower before arriving. As she does the wipe down, they both get undressed at the same time. Wendy (who is in charge of the 2 of them) tells me to lay on the table. She puts a pillow under my neck and sits on my face in one fell swoop! We ALL know she LOVES getting eaten. At the same time, Nicole starts a killer BBBJ. As I am munching on Wendy she leans in towards Nicole and starts blaiing with the boys while Nicole is sucking away! I must say, Nicole has some never ending BBBJ skills!! This goes on for a bit until Wendy pops. She jumps off and tells Nicole to hop on my face. They switch up and not Wendy is standing next to the table blowing me while Nicole wiggles on my face. I slip a FIV on Wendy while she is blowing me and the other hand is playing with Nicole’s tits. Really HOT! Nicole pops, and Wendy tells her to switch again!! LOL. My tongue is getting tired by now too. Wendy puts pop number 2 in the books, and has me sit up. Then tells me to stand, and says “Eat Nicole’s pussy again”. She directs Nicole to lay on the table and I dive in. Wendy stands behind me playing with my junk and boys, all the while kissing my neck and moaning. Nicole does NOT pop a second time, and now the three of us are standing next to the table. Both are sucking on my nipples and playing with my junk, while Wendy comes up for the occasional DFK. After a few, I guide Wendy down to her knees, and she again starts a BBBJ while Nicole keeps sucking on my nipples. My knees are getting weak, so I pull Wendy up, and at that point Nicole asks me if I want to fuck her. I it on the couch and Wendy grabs a cover and puts it on while sitting next to me. Nicole climbs onto my junk facing me as I sit on the couch. She is bouncing up and down while Wendy DFK me. I then tell them I want to lay on the table. As soon as I am on it, Nicole climbs back on my in RCG and starts going to town. Wendy climbs onto my face grinding her box into my face. I have not dies and gone to heaven! Nicole is doing all of the work, and Wendy is grinding. I know my time to blow is coming (no pun intended) and within a few minutes of hearing them both moaning, I came so hard I thought Nicole was going to fly up into the ceiling. Nice cleanup and then like a 10 minute dual massage. Another wonderful time with Lucy’s crew! Standard $100 each after I was dressed on the way out. Happy Mongering.

Status
Not open for further replies.