Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

I texted Lucy Saturday asking where Wendy will be on Sunday, and who will be with her. I was in the mood for a double. She said Nicole would be with her, so I said I’ll be there early. Headed over to the “Ground Floor Spot” which is my favorite. Wendy greeted me at the door wearing the standard mini-dress. Headed into the big room with the 2 tables, small couch and arm chair. Handed her the $120 for the hour for 2 of them. In walks Nicole all smiles in the same type of outfit. They both help me finish undressing, and Wendy grabs the alchohol. She says I smell nice and says I must have showered. I tell her I Always shower before arriving. As she does the wipe down, they both get undressed at the same time. Wendy (who is in charge of the 2 of them) tells me to lay on the table. She puts a pillow under my neck and sits on my face in one fell swoop! We ALL know she LOVES getting eaten. At the same time, Nicole starts a killer BBBJ. As I am munching on Wendy she leans in towards Nicole and starts blaiing with the boys while Nicole is sucking away! I must say, Nicole has some never ending BBBJ skills!! This goes on for a bit until Wendy pops. She jumps off and tells Nicole to hop on my face. They switch up and not Wendy is standing next to the table blowing me while Nicole wiggles on my face. I slip a FIV on Wendy while she is blowing me and the other hand is playing with Nicole’s tits. Really HOT! Nicole pops, and Wendy tells her to switch again!! LOL. My tongue is getting tired by now too. Wendy puts pop number 2 in the books, and has me sit up. Then tells me to stand, and says “Eat Nicole’s pussy again”. She directs Nicole to lay on the table and I dive in. Wendy stands behind me playing with my junk and boys, all the while kissing my neck and moaning. Nicole does NOT pop a second time, and now the three of us are standing next to the table. Both are sucking on my nipples and playing with my junk, while Wendy comes up for the occasional DFK. After a few, I guide Wendy down to her knees, and she again starts a BBBJ while Nicole keeps sucking on my nipples. My knees are getting weak, so I pull Wendy up, and at that point Nicole asks me if I want to fuck her. I it on the couch and Wendy grabs a cover and puts it on while sitting next to me. Nicole climbs onto my junk facing me as I sit on the couch. She is bouncing up and down while Wendy DFK me. I then tell them I want to lay on the table. As soon as I am on it, Nicole climbs back on my in RCG and starts going to town. Wendy climbs onto my face grinding her box into my face. I have not dies and gone to heaven! Nicole is doing all of the work, and Wendy is grinding. I know my time to blow is coming (no pun intended) and within a few minutes of hearing them both moaning, I came so hard I thought Nicole was going to fly up into the ceiling. Nice cleanup and then like a 10 minute dual massage. Another wonderful time with Lucy’s crew! Standard $100 each after I was dressed on the way out. Happy Mongering.
You must’ve been smiling all day! I wouldn’t have lasted that long!

I've visited Lucy's 3 spas multiple times over the past 5 years. But yesterday was the last straw-I'm In the room with nice sexy girl in Middle Island for the hour. 20 minutes into our session,Lucy yells to the girl and my session is over in 10 minutes! WTF! This has happened in all her stores to me about 5 times. Sometimes they switch girls in the middle of the session too. Anyway, all you guys seem to have better luck than me there. I will not be returning!

I've visited Lucy's 3 spas multiple times over the past 5 years. But yesterday was the last straw-I'm In the room with nice sexy girl in Middle Island for the hour. 20 minutes into our session,Lucy yells to the girl and my session is over in 10 minutes! WTF! This has happened in all her stores to me about 5 times. Sometimes they switch girls in the middle of the session too. Anyway, all you guys seem to have better luck than me there. I will not be returning!
Gotcha so she went further east. It seems she's decent at picking spots at least.

I had the switch thing happen once, see post 537. However, the switch happened pretty early in the session and I went from Wendy to Linda. Linda was so hot I didn't mind. Only thing was Wendy was about to start BBJ, but Linda put the cover on.

good afternoon- long time lurker first time poster. I apologize in advance for any/all errors in this posting. I visited the 1442 location last night after specifically requesting an appointment with Wendy. Upon arrival I texted I was here and to confirm that Wendy was still available. The response was yes so I went in. Wendy greeted me and I gave her the fee for 1/2 hour. Within minutes she came back with someone else and attempted “ the switch “ - I declined and left. I’m guessing that they do the switch in order to get some experience for the newer employees . Otherwise Wendy and Linda would probably be the main “ money makers “.

Status
Not open for further replies.